Recommending Female domination Games

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Thank for all for the very specific comments, this actually is very helpful. Just for the record, you can definitely win the game (if you define win as taking down the evil company and/or being good/evil and in control of the company) on the sub route. In general, dom will mostly have one main track with a few variations, and sub routes will kind of have multiple paths depending a lot on which allies you build. (certain girls tend to have certain kinks so you can also flow towards what you might like for that reason too) It's also possible to kind of be a "normal" person non-sexually, but submissive behind closed doors with certain girls too. And of course, Olivia (sis) is a huge element of what happens too. Once I get to 0.4, I think you will see that at first dom felt more varied (K5 and K6 ranks early) but in actuality sub paths will be much bigger later.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok... I think I might find some answers here... Hey people, I m creating a game with a femdom path. Players ask me frequently if the femdom content is light or heavy. Now, since it s a light, fun game and the femdom per se isn't the main course, I would like to know, what's heavy femdom? Ok maybe I know about pegging and sissyfying etc. Let me rephase:
How can I make my femdom heavier without gay stuff? Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
what's heavy femdom?
I guess it depends on a person really, for some pegging is not heavy, but I hate it, on the other hand beatdowns are cool with me, but they're usually considered to be heavier stuff (of course depending on the harm level of such beatdown, I don't go into extremes myself).

So, I'd say that whipping, brutal beatings are heavier, this physical stuff can go further with knives, needles, electrocutions etc., plus there are also various levels of CBT, so I'd say evey kind of harsher corporal punishment is usually heavier femdom. But it often depends on the severity, some faceslapping or a little bit of beating or short turn to CBT are not really heavy imo. Of course, femdom can be connected to other stuff, soft side usually has some amount of foot worship (smelling, kissing, licking, gagging, or smelling/licking socks, shoes...), light face slapping, some level of verbal abuse/humiliation (can be connected with SPH), maybe some spitting or armpit worship too (again, it depends on people, I strongly dislike foot gagging for example). Heavier stuff would incorporate pissing and piss drinking (although for some it's on the light side, I also don't think it's smth heavy), vomit, scat (farts?) and more aggressive verbal abuse. (Forced) Cum drinking (or swapping) seems to be counted as lighter stuff too, but I personally hate it. I guess facesitting is rather soft, pussy worship/licking, and overall sweat licking too.

Then there's a part when a male is made to serve as a footstool/chair/spitoon/whatever or as a maid (not necesserly dressed as one, can simply take care of some more or less humiliating chores for a women and it can be connected with some verbal abuse, or forcing him to use his tongue in some instances or work on his knees or on fours...). Chastity cages and stuff like that is also rather tame, plus there's a roleplay option (dog, child etc.), but I'm not into it so I can't really comment on that, but it being light or heavy comes - again - from the severity of it.

And there's also findom.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
what's heavy femdom?
As said above it will vary from person to person. I think the main things to keep in mind though are: The woman should remain dominate, as in shes dictating the flow of events. Another thing is to consider shes doing it for her pleasure, and whether or not she cares about him. For example, you can do really extreme things, but then follow it up with very sweet aftercare. What people find extreme will vary, but as long as you follow keeping the woman in charge and focus on her desires/needs, you have pretty much free reign. Everything else is just fetishes, how your audience reacts to that is based mostly on your target.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What's heavy femdom?
Well as others have said, extreme is to a degree in the eye of the beholder, still there are some general features of extremity which should be obvious from even an outsider perspective (just an ad hoc draft):

Prologue (in my opinion): genuine femdom concentrates on the female, thus forced bisexuality or sissification is not inherently femdom. The latter use the dominant female to accomplish repressed homoerotic desires, since their endgoal is not focused on the female sex, female body, female sexual needs.

1. The relational dynamics

a. Freedom vs slavery. How low is the sub situated in relation to females? Does she have absolute power over him? Picture this being on a spectrum, from almost equal but not quite (soft, playful femdom) to complete control and obedience (extreme femdom).

b. Permanence vs casual. Is the relationship femdom-like 24/7 or only on special occasions like in bed? The more ubiquitous the femdom is in the relationship, the more extreme it is.

c. Playful/with consent vs serious/non-consensual. Is the unequal relationship just a little bit of harmless fun, or is it entirely predicated on this imbalance, a relationship which hinges on this arrangement?

2. Cruelty.

a. From the dominant female perspective. What is the level of sadistic desire/intent. Does the dominant female enjoy being cruel/inconsiderate/harsh or is it only a consensual performance? The more she is truly a sadist, the more creative she will be in inventing and performing painful and or humiliating acts on the submissive.

b. Is the partner in the submissive role submissive, that is welcoming, even accommodating (in worst case demanding) of being dominated or is he/she reluctant? The more reluctant the one in submissive role is, the more extreme it is. Story-wise one can play with this to either progress from welcoming to reluctant, the other way around, or keep steadily on one disposition.

c. Consistency/rule based or whimsical. Think of it like this: is the punishment deserved due to some rule-braking or are there no definite rules when the sub gets a kick in the face just because she felt like it. Its obvious which is more extreme.

d. blackmail, emotional and/or social

3. Fetishes

The fetishes any bdsm relationship (femdom is simply female led bdsm with special characteristics) has are varied, not all of them has the same degree/intensity/meaning for everyone.

But as a rule of thumb: fetishes are symbolically heavy and are very much informed by the surrounding vanilla culture's attitudes and concepts of value and dis-value. For example, utterances which reflect power imbalances can vary across cultures. Acts which have profound meanings of being under someone (note the very concept of being subordinate) in one culture, may not have the same meaning or no meaning at all. For example a funny example for me is how in Chinese culture the victor forcing the defeated to crawl under his or her half-rised legs is seen as utterly humiliating, something which seen from a western pov may rather seem like nothing really.
Whats important is that all forms of fetishes obey the category the meaning of which they carry to illustrate the necessary power imbalance and unequal worth:

a. worship can be extreme if it gets to an almost religious admiration/veneration level

b. humiliation/degradation: a slap may be totally devastating in public and being laughed at generally can increase the embarrassment, but being used as less than a fully equal being has many expressions at its disposal - important here is not only what the sub goes through, but the ATTITUDE of the dominant party, the latter can make all the difference (or indifference)

c. related to humiliation/degradation and even worship is the exploitation of disgust, hence we have fetishes like licking muddy/dirty boots (not only literally below, but also disgustingly so) spitting, watersports, being reduced to a full toilet (scat) - these, especially the last one is almost self-explanatorily degrading, the one subjected to these has to overcome the universal disgust factor, the more disgusting being obviously the more extreme (note that this can also be interpreted from the sub's perspective as a signifier of accepted low status and level of devotion, after all if you see someone as beautiful and as desirable as to accept their bodily excretions into your body can be interpreted as total adoration to a point of a total subsumption of the ego, an act of truly and utterly giving up, or from the dom's perspective an act of utter and complete control/victory).

d. pain/punishment - this is self explanatory: the more painful, the more extreme. From just some slaps or spanking to being tied down and whipped severely to random beat-downs.

Finally I want to point out some fetishes which can be soft or extreme, but which are severely underused:

1. ponyplay - the dominant riding on the back of the sub, its instantly defines who is in charge innit?

2. facestanding/trampling - related to different poses of being above someone else, its a culturally intensive picture to convey this message

3. financial exploitation - we all know it hurts (its a good plot tool as well, establishing both a cause: debt, and a motivation to accept a role

4. female supremacy - my favorite, and its the extreme celebration and glorification of the female sex

I stop here, because I may never stop if not here :)))

Last edited:

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Ok... I think I might find some answers here... Hey people, I m creating a game with a femdom path. Players ask me frequently if the femdom content is light or heavy. Now, since it s a light, fun game and the femdom per se isn't the main course, I would like to know, what's heavy femdom? Ok maybe I know about pegging and sissyfying etc. Let me rephase:
I think for a lighter, vanilla audience not specifically into femdom as the primary audience (I admit I don't know your audience so kind of assuming so sorry if it's wrong) for your game, there are some good options to make it heavier but not too much.

I'd avoid: pegging, human toilet, harsh CBT stuff, harsh whipping/ball kicking, anything too harsh about female supremacy/male worthless dialogue (keep it light, it will turn off players if it's too strong), anything with female dress up or weird things like that for the guy (way too much for vanilla players), chastity belt.

I'd consider: sexy/light bondage (guy tied down while female teases), verbal humiliation, light pet play (like riding the guy like a horse type light, not a tiny cage/dog food heavy pet play), body worship, begging, some kind of power/financial imbalance making guy beg for something from woman (examples are needing money, a job, a favor, an approval for something), footstool, foot worship (be careful on this one), deprivation (for example a guy is really really thirsty and the female sexily teases him by pouring water down her body slowly in front of him, etc.), edging/teasing dick, light pain.

I think a good heavier femdom route that is safer is simply increasing the bondage/humiliation/begging/pain routes a bit and testing the waters.

I am sure there are way more ideas but this is just what came off the top of my head, good luck! I am going to check out your game too!

Everyone also has their own personal fetishes too for femdom, so it's hard to get two that like it to agree on what femdom means so easily! I have scenes in my own game (coming or already there) that I personally dislike but others do love, and some I love that probably some don't like at all.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
femdom is simply female led bdsm with special characteristics
I agree with most of what you wrote, but I don't think femdom has to involve any BDSM at all. Maledom doesn't mean you necessarily want to tie up women or whip them or whatever, it literally just means you take on the dominant role in the relationship or in the bedroom. I feel like femdom gets overly associated with BDSM because of the cultural stereotype of the dominatrix in a leather outfit cracking the whip.

Obviously BDSM can work well with femdom, but it's not a necessary component to make something femdom.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I agree with most of what you wrote, but I don't think femdom has to involve any BDSM at all. Maledom doesn't mean you necessarily want to tie up women or whip them or whatever, it literally just means you take on the dominant role in the relationship or in the bedroom. I feel like femdom gets overly associated with BDSM because of the cultural stereotype of the dominatrix in a leather outfit cracking the whip.

Obviously BDSM can work well with femdom, but it's not a necessary component to make something femdom.
I stand corrected.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Thank for all for the very specific comments, this actually is very helpful. Just for the record, you can definitely win the game (if you define win as taking down the evil company and/or being good/evil and in control of the company) on the sub route. In general, dom will mostly have one main track with a few variations, and sub routes will kind of have multiple paths depending a lot on which allies you build. (certain girls tend to have certain kinks so you can also flow towards what you might like for that reason too) It's also possible to kind of be a "normal" person non-sexually, but submissive behind closed doors with certain girls too. And of course, Olivia (sis) is a huge element of what happens too. Once I get to 0.4, I think you will see that at first dom felt more varied (K5 and K6 ranks early) but in actuality sub paths will be much bigger later.
One of the things I really love about Tess' game is that you get to play multiple PCs. Myself, I like to play Olivia as evil and dominant as possible, while I play Kane as a meek subby type. But, obviously, this game can be played in a variety of other ways - the possibilities are potentially endless.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing inherently "gay" about pegging or sissifying. It's only "gay" if it involves sexual relationship between two persons of masculine gender (or between two persons of the same gender in a broader definition - that is, if you understand "gay" as a full synonym of "homosexual"). When a woman does things to a man, even things which are generally considered masculine in the society (e.g. pegging), I still wouldn't call that "gay".

Well as others have said, extreme is to a degree in the eye of the beholder, still there are some general features of extremity which should be obvious from even an outsider perspective (just an ad hoc draft):

Prologue (in my opinion): genuine femdom concentrates on the female, thus forced bisexuality or sissification is not inherently femdom. The latter use the dominant female to accomplish repressed homoerotic desires, since their endgoal is not focused on the female sex, female body, female sexual needs.

1. The relational dynamics

a. Freedom vs slavery. How low is the sub situated in relation to females? Does she have absolute power over him? Picture this being on a spectrum, from almost equal but not quite (soft, playful femdom) to complete control and obedience (extreme femdom).

b. Permanence vs casual. Is the relationship femdom-like 24/7 or only on special occasions like in bed? The more ubiquitous the femdom is in the relationship, the more extreme it is.

c. Playful/with consent vs serious/non-consensual. Is the unequal relationship just a little bit of harmless fun, or is it entirely predicated on this imbalance, a relationship which hinges on this arrangement?

2. Cruelty.

a. From the dominant female perspective. What is the level of sadistic desire/intent. Does the dominant female enjoy being cruel/inconsiderate/harsh or is it only a consensual performance? The more she is truly a sadist, the more creative she will be in inventing and performing painful and or humiliating acts on the submissive.

b. Is the partner in the submissive role submissive, that is welcoming, even accommodating (in worst case demanding) of being dominated or is he/she reluctant? The more reluctant the one in submissive role is, the more extreme it is. Story-wise one can play with this to either progress from welcoming to reluctant, the other way around, or keep steadily on one disposition.

c. Consistency/rule based or whimsical. Think of it like this: is the punishment deserved due to some rule-braking or are there no definite rules when the sub gets a kick in the face just because she felt like it. Its obvious which is more extreme.

d. blackmail, emotional and/or social

3. Fetishes

The fetishes any bdsm relationship (femdom is simply female led bdsm with special characteristics) has are varied, not all of them has the same degree/intensity/meaning for everyone.

But as a rule of thumb: fetishes are symbolically heavy and are very much informed by the surrounding vanilla culture's attitudes and concepts of value and dis-value. For example, utterances which reflect power imbalances can vary across cultures. Acts which have profound meanings of being under someone (note the very concept of being subordinate) in one culture, may not have the same meaning or no meaning at all. For example a funny example for me is how in Chinese culture the victor forcing the defeated to crawl under his or her half-rised legs is seen as utterly humiliating, something which seen from a western pov may rather seem like nothing really.
Whats important is that all forms of fetishes obey the category the meaning of which they carry to illustrate the necessary power imbalance and unequal worth:

a. worship can be extreme if it gets to an almost religious admiration/veneration level

b. humiliation/degradation: a slap may be totally devastating in public and being laughed at generally can increase the embarrassment, but being used as less than a fully equal being has many expressions at its disposal - important here is not only what the sub goes through, but the ATTITUDE of the dominant party, the latter can make all the difference (or indifference)

c. related to humiliation/degradation and even worship is the exploitation of disgust, hence we have fetishes like licking muddy/dirty boots (not only literally below, but also disgustingly so) spitting, watersports, being reduced to a full toilet (scat) - these, especially the last one is almost self-explanatorily degrading, the one subjected to these has to overcome the universal disgust factor, the more disgusting being obviously the more extreme (note that this can also be interpreted from the sub's perspective as a signifier of accepted low status and level of devotion, after all if you see someone as beautiful and as desirable as to accept their bodily excretions into your body can be interpreted as total adoration to a point of a total subsumption of the ego, an act of truly and utterly giving up, or from the dom's perspective an act of utter and complete control/victory).

d. pain/punishment - this is self explanatory: the more painful, the more extreme. From just some slaps or spanking to being tied down and whipped severely to random beat-downs.

Finally I want to point out some fetishes which can be soft or extreme, but which are severely underused:

1. ponyplay - the dominant riding on the back of the sub, its instantly defines who is in charge innit?

2. facestanding/trampling - related to different poses of being above someone else, its a culturally intensive picture to convey this message

3. financial exploitation - we all know it hurts (its a good plot tool as well, establishing both a cause: debt, and a motivation to accept a role

4. female supremacy - my favorite, and its the extreme celebration and glorification of the female sex

I stop here, because I may never stop if not here :)))
WOW! Just WOW! You really went into a lot of detail here. And, for the record, female supremacy is also my favorite :D

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

Really great point, it's easy to conflate BDSM and femdom together (by a lot of people anyway). Speaking from err...personal experience, I think I can often be super dominant just outside in public by something I whisper in a guy's ear within the same environment of say his parents/friends, etc. (about as far away from a bedroom as you can be, and not quite expecting it hee hee)

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I think I can often be super dominant just outside in public by something I whisper in a guy's ear within the same environment of say his parents/friends, etc. (about as far away from a bedroom as you can be, and not quite expecting it hee hee)
Things like that can define a relationship's power dynamics just as much or even more than a whip or any other fetish can.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
Really great point, it's easy to conflate BDSM and femdom together (by a lot of people anyway). Speaking from err...personal experience, I think I can often be super dominant just outside in public by something I whisper in a guy's ear within the same environment of say his parents/friends, etc. (about as far away from a bedroom as you can be, and not quite expecting it hee hee)
Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty hot :D.

But back to topic... The way I understand, the BDSM can be approached in two ways. Ds (Dominant-submissive) and SM (sadism-masochism) with Ds being more psychological and SM being about physical stuff. BDSM for me is basically an umbrella term encompassing both of these (and probably even more). That way I think FemDom is part of BDSM even if not physical.

What I thing many people miss is that you can have one without the other. Someone can be dominant without being sadist or masochist without being submissive. I also heard there can be a dominant masochist witch sound strange but could be possible (something like demanding to be punished i guess). Then there are also switch people that can change between opposite roles so in conclusion it's kind of a mess to define but I think that's how it should be :).

Reactions: Leo Humilis

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
But back to topic... The way I understand, the BDSM can be approached in two ways. Ds (Dominant-submissive) and SM (sadism-masochism) with Ds being more psychological and SM being about physical stuff. BDSM for me is basically an umbrella term encompassing both of these (and probably even more). That way I think FemDom is part of BDSM even if not physical.
The problem with the term BDSM is that the D and S are supposed to stand for multiple things. It's Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism. But then it's also Dominance and Submission. Which just gets confusing. In my experience what most people think of when you say BDSM is some type of activity involving pain and restraints. Which is why I prefer the more general D/s to describe femdom.

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
The problem with the term BDSM is that the D and S are supposed to stand for multiple things. It's Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism. But then it's also Dominance and Submission. Which just gets confusing. In my experience what most people think of when you say BDSM is some type of activity involving pain and restraints. Which is why I prefer the more general D/s to describe femdom.
I get that the dual meaning of letters can be confusing but for me the term BDSM kind of represents the whole culture and leaving D/s out of it just doesn't seem right. I know it's often reduced to "pain and restraints" as you've said but that's more because of pop culture representation in my opinion. I understand the point to separate them for the sake of general understanding but that doesn't mean I like it :).

Reactions: Aseratrix

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
you guys recommend any of these games? :D I am on the side of the extreme and mind break :D though nicer stuff can be cool sometimes as well

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
you guys recommend any of these games? :D I am on the side of the extreme and mind break :D though nicer stuff can be cool sometimes as well
That's literally what this whole thread/OP is about. Its a list of good/exceptional femdom games. It's updated fairly often to reflect when a gem is found. I can't say every game on that list is going to suit every person, but like...the OP list is pretty spot on for recommendations. Aside from abandoned projects (cus you'll never get to see how they end/progress) you can't really go wrong with it.

If you want my personal opinion on some good ones:

-Starless
-Futadom World
-magic femdom
-second class
-Karlssons Gambit

And finally, I disagree with this one being on the list, because I don't really agree with it being femdom in a usual sense, but is probably one of my favorite (if not favorite) eroge of all time:

Euphoria.

EDIT: Arthas12 I forgot, you should add "The big score" by divinition. I somewhat proofread his work, its...well its still got a ton of grammar issues, he didn't quite fix them all, but the big score is very good. Its not-quite-a-dating-sim that has a kind of a thing where you have different girls that cater to different kinks (ATM you don't really build a relationship with the girls, the choices amount to "Do you want scene A or do you want scene B"), its going to get to the point you pick a girl and follow her route and totally dive into that girl's side of things. I've really enjoyed it, it goes into some pretty niche things too

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: pabo and LeonOne994

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's literally what this whole thread/OP is about. Its a list of good/exceptional femdom games. It's updated fairly often to reflect when a gem is found. I can't say every game on that list is going to suit every person, but like...the OP list is pretty spot on for recommendations. Aside from abandoned projects (cus you'll never get to see how they end/progress) you can't really go wrong with it.

If you want my personal opinion on some good ones:

-Starless
-Futadom World
-magic femdom
-second class
-Karlssons Gambit

And finally, I disagree with this one being on the list, because I don't really agree with it being femdom in a usual sense, but is probably one of my favorite (if not favorite) eroge of all time:

Euphoria.

EDIT: Arthas12 I forgot, you should add "The big score" by divinition. I somewhat proofread his work, its...well its still got a ton of grammar issues, he didn't quite fix them all, but the big score is very good. Its not-quite-a-dating-sim that has a kind of a thing where you have different girls that cater to different kinks (ATM you don't really build a relationship with the girls, the choices amount to "Do you want scene A or do you want scene B"), its going to get to the point you pick a girl and follow her route and totally dive into that girl's side of things. I've really enjoyed it, it goes into some pretty niche things too
Sorry but I have to disagree.
Euphoria is a maledom game, its not femdom in any sense usual or unusual, its about a guy torturing females in different ways. I will defend this pov until my last breath if need be. Futadom World is also not femdom. Its futadom as the title says, that is serving "women" with cocks, with an emphasis on cocks (aka male reproductive organs).

The best femdom games so far in my opinion are (in no particular order and without being complete and minus sissification games):

1. anything from darktoz (example: Femdom City: Mantis; The Asylum; Captured by Dark Elves)
2. I agree on Magic Femdom, Karlssons Gambit and Second Class
3. Femdom University
4. Harshville
5. Estate Dominate
6. Mistress Degree
7. Mistresses of the Forest
8. Peniban Quest
9. Sunny Coast College
10. The Prison 1 and 2
11. Tower of Trample
12. Vicious Circle
13. Monster Girl Island (soft femdom, but it was my first ever adult game I played)
14. Always in Debt
15. Black Garden
16. Domina
17. Goddess Of Trampling
18. Life as a Servant
19. SpaceCorpsXXX
20. New Beijing Day

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry but I have to disagree.
Euphoria is a maledom game, its not femdom in any sense usual or unusual, its about a guy torturing females in different ways. I will defend this pov until my last breath if need be. Futadom World is also not femdom. Its futadom as the title says, that is serving "women" with cocks, with an emphasis on cocks (aka male reproductive organs).

The best femdom games so far in my opinion are (in no particular order and without being complete and minus sissification games):

1. anything from darktoz (example: Femdom City: Mantis; The Asylum; Captured by Dark Elves)
2. I agree on Magic Femdom, Karlssons Gambit and Second Class
3. Femdom University
4. Harshville
5. Estate Dominate
6. Mistress Degree
7. Mistresses of the Forest
8. Peniban Quest
9. Sunny Coast College
10. The Prison 1 and 2
11. Tower of Trample
12. Vicious Circle
13. Monster Girl Island (soft femdom, but it was my first ever adult game I played)
14. Always in Debt
15. Black Garden
16. Domina
17. Goddess Of Trampling
18. Life as a Servant
19. SpaceCorpsXXX
20. New Beijing Day
Thanks for the list! Do you know where to find Mistress Degree? Never heard of it and a search of F95 doesn't bring anything up...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the list! Do you know where to find Mistress Degree? Never heard of it and a search of F95 doesn't bring anything up...
Thats a hard femdom game, I don't remember where I got it sadly, I think a google search like: Mistress Degree adult game or something like this should yield you a download link.

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thats a hard femdom game, I don't remember where I got it sadly, I think a google search like: Mistress Degree adult game or something like this should yield you a download link.
Thanks. This one?