Recommending Female domination Games

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Sorry but I have to disagree.
Euphoria is a maledom game, its not femdom in any sense usual or unusual, its about a guy torturing females in different ways. I will defend this pov until my last breath if need be. Futadom World is also not femdom. Its futadom as the title says, that is serving "women" with cocks, with an emphasis on cocks (aka male reproductive organs).
^Literally what I said about euphoria. Where is the disagreement? (no seriously, I said I don't count it as a femdom game) The only thing that counts as femdom in it is a single bad ending, and if you count one of the other characters who is female as a dom (which is why I said not in the normal sense).
I'm well aware of your views on futa, I don't agree, but thats not what this discussion is about and I'm not going to go into that.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
^Literally what I said about euphoria. Where is the disagreement? (no seriously, I said I don't count it as a femdom game) The only thing that counts as femdom in it is a single bad ending, and if you count one of the other characters who is female as a dom (which is why I said not in the normal sense).
I'm well aware of your views on futa, I don't agree, but thats not what this discussion is about and I'm not going to go into that.
Fair enough. Sorry if I misunderstood something.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Sorry but I have to disagree.
Euphoria is a maledom game, its not femdom in any sense usual or unusual, its about a guy torturing females in different ways. I will defend this pov until my last breath if need be. Futadom World is also not femdom. Its futadom as the title says, that is serving "women" with cocks, with an emphasis on cocks (aka male reproductive organs).

The best femdom games so far in my opinion are (in no particular order and without being complete and minus sissification games):

1. anything from darktoz (example: Femdom City: Mantis; The Asylum; Captured by Dark Elves)
2. I agree on Magic Femdom, Karlssons Gambit and Second Class
3. Femdom University
4. Harshville
5. Estate Dominate
6. Mistress Degree
7. Mistresses of the Forest
8. Peniban Quest
9. Sunny Coast College
10. The Prison 1 and 2
11. Tower of Trample
12. Vicious Circle
13. Monster Girl Island (soft femdom, but it was my first ever adult game I played)
14. Always in Debt
15. Black Garden
16. Domina
17. Goddess Of Trampling
18. Life as a Servant
19. SpaceCorpsXXX
20. New Beijing Day
Completely agree that every game on here isn't what every person may recognize as pure femdom games. But as is written in the description of the list, it's a list of games that i found enjoyable with at least somewhat elements of femdom. But yeah i agree on Futadom World, but that one kinda describes itself doesn't it?

However, it's allright to have different views. I'm not trying to define what femdom is by any means. That is up to everyone to decide themselves. I'm merely trying to supply recommendations that i think is worth giving a shot for anyone who may be into such content.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
@Arthas12 I forgot, you should add "The big score" by divinition. I somewhat proofread his work, its...well its still got a ton of grammar issues, he didn't quite fix them all, but the big score is very good. Its not-quite-a-dating-sim that has a kind of a thing where you have different girls that cater to different kinks (ATM you don't really build a relationship with the girls, the choices amount to "Do you want scene A or do you want scene B"), its going to get to the point you pick a girl and follow her route and totally dive into that girl's side of things. I've really enjoyed it, it goes into some pretty niche things too
Sounds interesting, couldn't find it on here. Do you have a link? I'll give it a shot :)

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Completely agree that every game on here isn't what every person may recognize as pure femdom games. But as is written in the description of the list, it's a list of games that i found enjoyable with at least somewhat elements of femdom. But yeah i agree on Futadom World, but that one kinda describes itself doesn't it?

However, it's allright to have different views. I'm not trying to define what femdom is by any means. That is up to everyone to decide themselves. I'm merely trying to supply recommendations that i think is worth giving a shot for anyone who may be into such content.
Appreciate the effort making the list! I think I would have never found for example Femdom Hotel without it, and that is almost the perfect protagonist for me even though it's got some issues. Almost no such thing as female domination games where you play the actual female dominating, so thanks! I also realize I am coming at this list from maybe the flip side of most in this thread but I think there are many shared interests. :)

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Almost no such thing as female domination games where you play the actual female dominating, so thanks!
So true. Tower of Trample has a short segment where you play as the warden Crow instead of the usual male MC but it's late into the game. And I originally thought I can make a dom Karryn in Karryn's Prison but it's so tedious to do correctly (at least without cheats) for too little satisfaction. We need more authors like you! Hahaha

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
Almost no such thing as female domination games where you play the actual female dominating
I 100% agree. I was looking for a game with dominant female protagonist but no luck yet. I tried Femdom Hotel a while ago but that wasn't really playable. Maybe later versions got better. Anybody knows if it's worth to try again?

6. Mistress Degree
I've just tried this and it was a bit too hard for my taste. Also I think it went a little too fast (probably because timeskips?) which is weird because usually I have an opposite problem with visual novels that everything takes forever. Estate: Dominate and Shattered for example are really slow for my taste, especially the endless inner monologues.
I remember Fetish Locator has a decent pacing but it's not really a femdom game. I've only played the first part though.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Almost no such thing as female domination games where you play the actual female dominating
While it's too early to say for sure Adventurerotica promises that the player will have an option to influence female MC's life and shape her into "A Dominant Ball-Busting, But Good Hearted Hero [...] or Evil Witch Who Only Wants Power". I don't know if you've heard about the game and if it even will be to your liking, but personally I think it started fairly promising.

Reactions: TessSadist

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I 100% agree. I was looking for a game with dominant female protagonist but no luck yet. I tried Femdom Hotel a while ago but that wasn't really playable. Maybe later versions got better. Anybody knows if it's worth to try again?

I've just tried this and it was a bit too hard for my taste. Also I think it went a little too fast (probably because timeskips?) which is weird because usually I have an opposite problem with visual novels that everything takes forever. Estate: Dominate and Shattered for example are really slow for my taste, especially the endless inner monologues.
I remember Fetish Locator has a decent pacing but it's not really a femdom game. I've only played the first part though.
Yeah, Mistress Degree flies by fast. It is extreme, but I liked it. Maybe it could have been longer. I agree with Shattered being too slow, I appreciate the intelligent quip, but it seems that game ended up appealing more to my intellect than to my instincts. Estate Dominate is also slow, but it was great on first play-through.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Since this thread here has a so many people of good taste, I'd like to ask here. Do you have some recommendation of femdom literature?
I mean, if you search for femdom stories, you find some. But what are the best in your opinion?
Of course, links to some stories would be very welcome, too.

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Since this thread here has a so many people of good taste, I'd like to ask here. Do you have some recommendation of femdom literature?
I mean, if you search for femdom stories, you find some. But what are the best in your opinion?
check out my DA profile and my choy they are really awesome, if i might say so :D

Reactions: noway1

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
forums have a decent amount of stories but it's quite narrow in terms of fetishes. Mostly facesitting and trampling and not much else as far as I remember. The forum is not active very much now, you would have to dig through history.
If you're interested I recommend to check users Couchman, Lone Stranger and BluTheCool, but that's just my taste.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
There is a site called bdsmlibrary.com, but its inactive for years now. Still you can filter-find a lot of femdom stories as well. Literotica also has some stories worth checking out. I agree with noway1, mistressdestiny has some good stories as well. Maybe others will chime in on the subject too. It seems to me people don't read as much nowadays as they used to, because overall finding erotic stories its geting harder and harder, yet the internet is bigger and bigger. So...