Recommending Female domination Games

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh man, I love Takashi Miike, in my country I wrote a series of articles about his films from 90s. I was thinking about adding this film to the list, but I've decided since it's "femdom" scenes are not really "femdom" in erotic sense I shouldn't do that. You can find a lot of Japanese films with strong female characters though;, for films with some erotic content look at pinky violence subgenre for example and films from such series as "Girl Boss", "Delinquent Girl Boss" or "Terrifying Girls' High School". There were some examples from so-called 'sexy action' movies as the 90s "Zero Woman" series, but I can't say they were any good. Also in quite a lot of pinku eiga we have women who are tortured by men but at the end the women are victorious, but I can't say there's a femdom content in those per se. I remember I've seen a pinku movie from late 80s with a femdom plot, but I can't recall its title, it wasn't that good though. I have it somewhere in my home so maybe I'll edit the post later.
Thanks a lot! I appreciate you sharing this, and your input in general.

Reactions: Mister_M

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I don't really watch films, but doesn't the famous Battle Royal (2000) have strong schoolgirls fighting [each other?] with/without remorse? IIRC, I liked it.

By the way, does the BDSM tag focus on SD, or does it mainly denote bondage here? I.e., are there games with the coveted [by me] femdom bondage that are not marked as BDSM because "too mild"?

Treacherous Desires has the right direction, albeit its unfinished state.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I don't really watch films, but doesn't the famous Battle Royal (2000) have strong schoolgirls fighting [each other?] with/without remorse? IIRC, I liked it.

By the way, does the BDSM tag focus on SD, or does it mainly denote bondage here? I.e., are there games with the coveted [by me] femdom bondage that are not marked as BDSM because "too mild"?

Sadly, the term BDSM for whatever - for me - incomprehensible reason got misappropriated to be only associated with maledom on the internet, but there are some femdom games with a focus on all the elements from that acronym. U can search games by selecting 1 or more tags on the main page, that's the easiest way to find games you'd more likely like on this site.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018

Battle Royale movies have almost everyone fighting against each other, but there's nothing really erotic about that (at least isn't supposed to be). There's a huge amount of films about violence among Japanese teenagers and BR falls mostly into this category imo.

I've always felt that tags on F95 are all over the place, especially for older games. Looking for femdom games through the BDSM tag is futile imo, as most of these games - as mentioned by Aseratix - are maledom or have 1-2 random scenes or femdom is between some in-game characters (often between 2 women). Femdom tag is much more useful, but there are some games with femdom content (like Peniban Quest or Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom) that are not tagged.

I've never tried TD, not a fan of graphics, but maybe I'll check it later on.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Battle Royale movies have almost everyone fighting against each other, but there's nothing really erotic about that (at least isn't supposed to be). There's a huge amount of films about violence among Japanese teenagers and BR falls mostly into this category imo.

I've always felt that tags on F95 are all over the place, especially for older games. Looking for femdom games through the BDSM tag is futile imo, as most of these games - as mentioned by Aseratix - are maledom or have 1-2 random scenes or femdom is between some in-game characters (often between 2 women). Femdom tag is much more useful, but there are some games with femdom content (like Peniban Quest or Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom) that are not tagged.

I've never tried TD, not a fan of graphics, but maybe I'll check it later on.
And Peniban Quest is a marvelous little RPGM, is the Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom good as well?

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And Peniban Quest is a marvelous little RPGM, is the Debauchery in Caelia Kingdom good as well?
The femdom content starts imo promisingly, but it doesn't lead to anything meaningful. Few scenes are quite nice, there are 2 characters with femdom content and 1 futadom (plus some monstergirls that kind of have femdom moments), but it seems like dev lost interest in femdom (if they even had it to begin with) along the way, so while I can't say I'd recommend it, I can say you may try it if you don't have anything better to do.

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
The femdom content starts imo promisingly, but it doesn't lead to anything meaningful. Few scenes are quite nice, there are 2 characters with femdom content and 1 futadom (plus some monstergirls that kind of have femdom moments), but it seems like dev lost interest in femdom (if they even had it to begin with) along the way, so while I can't say I'd recommend it, I can say you may try it if you don't have anything better to do.
Quite a few devs in recent years put femdom in their titles at the start. The way I see it they saw femdom became somewhat more popular and wanted to tap in that crowd. Unfortunately most drop femdom as soon as the maledom crowd starts bitching about their pp's shrinking because for some reason they end up choosing the submissive options all the time. ;)

So personally I would say only games who really dedicate themselves to femdom as the main thing are worth supporting, since all the others will go no where with that content.
Karlsson's Gambit, Tower of Trample and Estate Dominate are the games I am mainly supporting on Patreon and would suggest to anybody into femdom playing.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
would suggest to anybody into femdom playing.
I've supported Darktoz and Jinjonkun (The Prison) recently (tbh I spend most of my money on movies so I am not very active on Patreon), but since Jin is taking a break I'm moving to Greycrimson (Mistresses of the Forest) instead. I've never really could get into Tower of Trample and Karlsson's Gambit tbh. And I completely agree with you about maledom crowd.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I've supported Darktoz and Jinjonkun (The Prison) recently (tbh I spend most of my money on movies so I am not very active on Patreon), but since Jin is taking a break I'm moving to Greycrimson (Mistresses of the Forest) instead. I've never really could get into Tower of Trample and Karlsson's Gambit tbh. And I completely agree with you about maledom crowd.
Oh really? Tower of Trample has a actually a lot of different femdom fetishes besides trampling. Lots of secrets even to explore, which you wouldn't expect at first glance. One of the best rpgmaker games in general imho. The art style might not be something for everyone though and Koda is infamous for delaying updates.^^
Also how much did you play of Karlsson's Gambit? From my point of view it has the potential to become the best femdom game out there. Only criticism I have there is that I would like some scenes to be drawn out more and more of the women there actually keeping their pubic hair. ;P

Oh and Mistresses of Forest is very good. Just wish there would be more femdom fetishes explored than just foot fetish. If I understood him right, his next project should have that though.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh really? Tower of Trample has a actually a lot of different femdom fetishes besides trampling. Lots of secrets even to explore, which you wouldn't expect at first glance. One of the best rpgmaker games in general imho. The art style might not be something for everyone though and Koda is infamous for delaying updates.^^
Also how much did you play of Karlsson's Gambit? From my point of view it has the potential to become the best femdom game out there. Only criticism I have there is that I would like some scenes to be drawn out more and more of the women there actually keeping their pubic hair. ;P

Oh and Mistresses of Forest is very good. Just wish there would be more femdom fetishes explored than just foot fetish. If I understood him right, his next project should have that though.
As I wrote earlier I like Second Class and Mistressess the most from the ongoing games, I'd add The Prison 2 to that list, but it's basically on-hold. I do like Femdom City, Magic Femdom and Thinking About You quite a lot too.

Tower of Trample - I played this game quite a lot and discovered - I think - most of the content, especially with Cobra, Lily and 1 other woman whose name I've forgotten (but I also think I've discovered most stuff with the nun, Crow and Swan). After this game became a mess with subplots, minifloors and other stuff (which are almost like a minigames with little connection to the main one) I lost most of my interest. But even at the beginning I wasn't particularly fond of the drawing style, the constant references to "mature women/smell/etc." plus when it's a fight for me it's a fight to win and it's counterintuitive for me to lose on purpose, so I am glad that there's a lot of content outside of fights, but still you are forced to take losses to see quite a lot of other content. I definitely prefer the winning by submission style from Mistresses of the Forest.

Karlsson's Gambit - I've played until the newest update on good submissive, more-or-less neutral and good dominant routes. I've written about my grapes with the game on some other thread in the past, but it basically boils down to the fact that I get into the story too much; that is to say I cannot willingly submit myself to people running such corrupt and morally rotten organization (for example: during the 1st interrogation scene with the blond high-up lady no matter my sexual kinks I have a desire to punch her in the face more than anything else). That in turn makes me play gradually more and more dominant character, which is not very interesting to me from the erotic game standpoint. Plus when I play as a dominant MC most women (e.g. Patricia, blonde high-up) are very happy that they finally found a strong, dominant guy, so that in turn makes me feel like in reality (in-game reality that is) they really want a strong, dominant man and not a submissive one and that thought lingers in my mind when I'm playing on submissive route, making it doubly unsatisfying to me. I understand that it's just a game or that I can play it without really looking at the story or that you can still go against the organization - according to Tess - even on submissive routes, but I just don't feel it, so I've stopped playing the game (I do think that I'll try it after it'll be finished to go through it fairly quickly to see how the story progressed though).

Among the games with mixed vanilla/maledom/femdom, I really liked Fetish Locator.
I'd also like to mention SpaceCorps XXX having some femdom paths but I can't remember if vanilla stuff can be skipped there.
In SpaceCorps XXX some femdomish content isn't avoidable, but the game generally offers a lot of freedom for the player. There are also some femdom(ish) routes in games like Heavy Five, My Best Deal or Photo Hunt, with Heavy Five being imo the best here. There's a quite extensive femdom route in Summer Scent too btw, it's basically one of 2-3 main routes I'd say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nottravis

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Plus when I play as a dominant MC most women (e.g. Patricia, blonde high-up) are very happy that they finally found a strong, dominant guy, so that in turn makes me feel like in reality (in-game reality that is) they really want a strong, dominant man and not a submissive one and that thought lingers in my mind when I'm playing on submissive route, making it doubly unsatisfying to me. I understand that it's just a game or that I can play it without really looking at the story or that you can still go against the organization - according to Tess - even on submissive routes, but I just don't feel it, so I've stopped playing the game (I do think that I'll try it after it'll be finished to go through it fairly quickly to see how the story progressed though).
I actually feel the same about this point. Main reason I didn't like Elena (the blonde woman from the start) so much and also don't like Juliette. Don't play the dom route though and thankfully the cast is quite big, so there are enough other Dommes who at least in sub route don't show this tendency, and therefore are attractive to me.
Concerning the organization being evil I must admit, that as long as I only see them being really evil towards grown up males, I don't have many morale issues... .As long as these males are not killed or permanently injured I usually feel more jealousy towards them.:oops:

Only part which made me feel bad, was ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I actually feel the same about this point. Main reason I didn't like Elena (the blonde woman from the start) so much and also don't like Juliette. Don't play the dom route though and thankfully the cast is quite big, so there are enough other Dommes who at least in sub route don't show this tendency, and therefore are attractive to me.
Concerning the organization being evil I must admit, that as long as I only see them being really evil towards grown up males, I don't have many morale issues... .As long as these males are not killed or permanently injured I usually feel more jealousy towards them.:oops:

Only part which made me feel bad, was ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Juliette...I think I am doomed to like bratty, arrogant and relatively young Goddesses :)

Btw, the game Femdom Univeristy is also very good if you are into the more extreme femdom kinks. Sadly the game seems to receive low content on each update, and on each update gets things left out of previous incarnations.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
oncerning the organization being evil I must admit, that as long as I only see them being really evil towards grown up males, I don't have many morale issues
For me there's a question of consent, which is really important, but it was Elena's (thanks for the name ;) ) talk about poor people and her corrupt worldview in general that made me immediately hate her.

Reactions: curseofthesky

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
For me there's a question of consent, which is really important, but it was Elena's (thanks for the name ;) ) talk about poor people and her corrupt worldview in general that made me immediately hate her.
Hmm, in real life consent is very important for me too. But as far as fantasy goes, nothing is hotter than non-consensual femdom for me.

Reactions: LAKueiJin and pabo

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hmm, in real life consent is very important for me too. But as far as fantasy goes, nothing is hotter than non-consensual femdom for me.
Yes, I understand that, but still I just can't go full submissive towards characters I dislike or characters representing organisation or values I despise, which makes me dislike such characters. I'm not writing it against the game, just as an explanation why I can't derive much erotic pleasure from playing KG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: curseofthesky

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, I understand that, but still I just can't go full submissive towards characters I dislike or characters representing organisation or values I despise, which makes me dislike such characters. I'm not writing it against the game, just as an explanation why I can't derive much erotic pleasure from playing KG.
Well, if it comes to romance, aka any sort of actual relationship with a character which goes beyond a mistress-slave relationship, then of course I would also care about the other qualities of a character, but I can roleplay as a pure slave, who is not in any way prospect for a romantically involved relationship, so I can totally compartmentalize my other preferences from the slave persona I am playing in the game, and derive much erotic pleasure from simply being dominated by as many females and as many ways as possible, lol. That makes me a chaotic neutral character I guess.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Juliette...I think I am doomed to like bratty, arrogant and relatively young Goddesses :)

Btw, the game Femdom Univeristy is also very good if you are into the more extreme femdom kinks. Sadly the game seems to receive low content on each update, and on each update gets things left out of previous incarnations.
Well I like Isabella from Estate Dominate. So I am certainly not immune either to this type. ;)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
There are also some femdom(ish) routes in games like Heavy Five, My Best Deal or Photo Hunt, with Heavy Five being imo the best here. There's a quite extensive femdom route in Summer Scent too btw, it's basically one of 2-3 main routes I'd say.
Thank you. That was kind of you to say and I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

But if you thought Chapt Three was good...... ;)