Abandoned Female Lesbian Protagonist Games List (My Version) [Closed]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I was planning to have this thread moved to the 'Recommendation & Identification' subforum since it's something I have recently overlooked, but I'm more concerned it might mean also erasing also likes and comments I've have for it. Just thought I'd give a heads up.

Reactions: EveKeller

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
I played and there are lesbian romances with Holly, Ivy and Louise.
I know there is lesbian romance in it. But you are still force to play the hetero content with the male protagonist, if I remember correctly. Unless the dev changed it?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I played and there are lesbian romances with Holly, Ivy and Louise.
You have two protagonists, you have the girl protagonist who has a lesbian relationship with two other girls, but she is forced to have relationships with two guys (including the other protagonist). This game really has no place here, unless the thread owner wants to

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
There is no forced relationship with other male characters when you play the female protagonist, you can refuse to have a romance with them. As for the male protagonist, depending on the choices made, it is also possible to escape a romance between protagonists. After I wanted to put this game because there are interesting lesbian romances, I can understand that it can bother some players to play a straight male character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EveKeller

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, he exclude my game from the list by no reason... and now karma strike back!

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Probably because your game isn't pure Female Lesbian Protagonist

"Very multiple protagonists project."
Hmm... There is episode selector to choose any episode which you want or skip it.

Who is the real protagonist depend on episode.
But it's all about lesbians.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Hmm... There is episode selector to choose any episode which you want or skip it.

Who is the real protagonist depend on episode.
But it's all about lesbians.
Sure, but I think the key is that it had to be Pure Lesbian AND Female Protag to be on this list

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Sure, but I think the key is that it had to be Pure Lesbian AND Female Protag to be on this list
Hmm... free version in Pure Lesbian. And no matter what people thinking here there is only one episode with Cat protag (Shadow Over Wnigs) in all other episodes Cat is just narrator and commentator.

I understand all this protagonist confusion with game concept which i have. People asking me about who is protag many times...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote