Seeking Female Protag with Shota fetish

Veromine

Mar 31, 2021
Looking for games where you play as a woman with an explicit fetish for shotas.

NO 3DCG, 2DCG only and preferably in a Japanese/anime artstyle
Engine doesn't really matter
Doesn't have to be exclusively shota, conversely I don't want games with only one or two scenes
Ongoing or Completed, I'll take both as long as it isn't v0.1 or some shit (exceptions for kino)
Strongly prefer games with sfx

For an example, 'Curious Tales of Yaezujima' fits my criteria almost perfectly, only areas it falls short in being the length of scenes and lack of cg variety.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Virgin Island has a shouta route if memory serves correctly.
Country Bumkin Yutaka is centered around that content, though not explicitly. So is the sister and sequel game in the series.
Leana's Slife of Life has a route too. At least it did in the traditional sense, until Kagura bastardized the CGs making the shouta a gnome.
Naked Kinga is sprite based old school offering.
Vitamin Quest and Vitamin Plus + sequels should fit the bill as well.

On the VN sides you can consider:
Diviner Knight
Mama wa Taimanin

Veromine

Mar 31, 2021
Virgin Island has a shouta route if memory serves correctly.
Country Bumkin Yutaka is centered around that content, though not explicitly. So is the sister and sequel game in the series.
Leana's Slife of Life has a route too. At least it did in the traditional sense, until Kagura bastardized the CGs making the shouta a gnome.
Naked Kinga is sprite based old school offering.
Vitamin Quest and Vitamin Plus + sequels should fit the bill as well.

On the VN sides you can consider:
Diviner Knight
Mama wa Taimanin
Thanks for the list, definitely checking some of these out.

How prevalent is the shota content in Vitamin Quest and Diviner Knight?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
To be honest, I only have vague memories of both the game as I played them like 8 years or so back. But, like most games on the list, the content is part of a route based on your choices, so nothing explicit on that particular genre.

If you want an explicit recommendation, I can recommend an old favorite of mine which just got a translation as well: , though I can't attest to the translation quality. I generally play JP games in Japanese.