Seeking Female Protagonist corruption games, where the corruption is forced by hard/randomized gameplay (instead of the player seeking it out)

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
I like games like Ambrosia/Magical Girl Celesphonia, but in those games, even on the hardest difficulty, I have to deliberately lose combat/step on the heart symbol, to see most of the lewd CGs.

Even if I artificially mod MCG to be a lot harder, it still creates a huge disconnect in the story when she gets gangbanged in the dungeons by night, but is too shy/pure to kiss somebody by day, since combat-losing rape doesn't increase your Lust by nearly as much as it should. It seems that those games and their stories aren't designed for you to lose many battles.
Outside of combat, I'd have to actively go look for "heart" markers for lewd events, they aren't forced upon me, nor it is hard for me to avoid them.

What I'm looking for is for a game to be hard/randomized enough that I should lose more encounters than I win, and/or try very hard to avoid being lewded (and failing), something akin to Trap Quest, where the random roguelite elements forces the corruption, but the game's lacking in CGs and animations.
Another example of what I'm looking for is this mod for Mission Mermaiden. It makes the combat harder, and the corruption/degradation a lot harder to avoid. I much prefer turn-based/slow-pace combat to this game's fast-paced real-time combat though,
Karryn's Prison's submissive route could also serve as an example, if the game forced you into that route through its gameplay, it'd be even better. Not a huge fan of the character design in that one though.

Basically, I'm looking for female-protag corruption games where the gameplay itself forces the corruption, instead of the player actively seeking it out. I want to struggle against being lewded (and fail), instead of breaking my immersion and purposely losing/seeking out lewd events. Preferably no fast-paced combat. There should preferably be ways to "clear/finish" the game without actually "winning" against anything.

Last edited:

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Captivity fits the bill, though unfortunately it is fast paced combat again. It's not easy, and as the enemies rape you your ability to both fight back and mentally resist the rape goes down and you spiral downwards towards a loss/mindbreak.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks, I've played DoL extensively and like it a lot. I'll check out LonaRPG but the graphic style isn't really my favorite.

Captivity fits the bill, though unfortunately it is fast paced combat again. It's not easy, and as the enemies rape you your ability to both fight back and mentally resist the rape goes down and you spiral downwards towards a loss/mindbreak.
Thank you, I'll check it out.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well, maybe SKA, particularly in hard mode. It has zero rape, but pretty much all the H-scenes have rewards attached, so MC is pressured into doing them for practical and ethical reasons. Corruption is also accumulated (mostly by using her powers and doing H-scenes, but also passively over time) and then "spent" on brainwashing her IRL. This type of corruption falls under gyarufication/bimbofication at first, later sex and eventually cheating IRL.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
Well, maybe SKA, particularly in hard mode. It has zero rape, but pretty much all the H-scenes have rewards attached, so MC is pressured into doing them for practical and ethical reasons. Corruption is also accumulated (mostly by using her powers and doing H-scenes, but also passively over time) and then "spent" on brainwashing her IRL. This type of corruption falls under gyarufication/bimbofication at first, later sex and eventually cheating IRL.
I've checked it out, but isn't the game only at around 20% completed? Just looking at the version number here.

Reactions: Brololol

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've checked it out, but isn't the game only at around 20% completed? Just looking at the version number here.
It's at about 45%, version numbers are more an indication of how many months it's been since 0.1. Might want to check the bottom of the changelog for numbers regarding H and gameplay. Nearly all those real-world scenes are non-H corruption, because that's what the game is mostly about.

You might also find something in a similar thread I made.

Last edited:

myjammies

Jul 22, 2020
You might want to try Ariadne. The way the corruption works is that the game is very grind heavy initially. You need money for potions so you can actually progress in the game. Money isn't easy to come by. You're forced into doing some dodgy things. The CGs may look a bit dated but the game is absolutely teeming with content. So if you can stomach the grind and constant game overs after losing (which is why you want to get money so you don't lose and don't get a Game Over), it might be a fun game to play.

Similarly, Liz and the Tower of the Grimoire is an enticing title. You'll probably have to roleplay a bit since again, the sexual content can be avoided simply by grinding and being clever. However, the grind does get a bit cumbersome and you need money so you work jobs to get potions and end up slutting up the MC.

Lastly, if you've got the patience for it, a lewd-modded Skyrim played on Legendary serves up plenty of avenues for this. It isn't going to be corruption and you'll have to roleplay extensively, but it scratches the itch of "protagonist being corrupted due to weakness" well.

Honestly, not enough titles like this out there which is why I'm a big fan of Shimobashira (the makers of Celesphonia and Ambrosia). Those two games are the closest I've gotten to a content-heavy game that isn't just a kinetic novel. The way I play is how a sane human being would try and be in the lecherous world the MCs find themselves in - i.e., try and avoid it. This usually means I end up doing virgin runs or barely progress corruption. Alas, it is the fate of this particular kink.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
You might want to try Ariadne.
Similarly, Liz and the Tower of the Grimoire is an enticing title.
Thank you for the recommendations.

Honestly, not enough titles like this out there which is why I'm a big fan of Shimobashira (the makers of Celesphonia and Ambrosia). Those two games are the closest I've gotten to a content-heavy game that isn't just a kinetic novel. The way I play is how a sane human being would try and be in the lecherous world the MCs find themselves in - i.e., try and avoid it. This usually means I end up doing virgin runs or barely progress corruption. Alas, it is the fate of this particular kink.
That's my problem. I want to tryhard and avoid, but also end up forcibly lewded at the same time, hopefully through game mechanics instead of plot railroading.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I see so you're a masochist. Well I know a game called "Ayano the exorcist". It's heavily focused on tentacles tho, so idk if you're into that. Its pretty much what you described, but at the same time not.

If you indulge into the events you will get corrupted very quickly, but they are also relatively easy to avoid.
There still are a lot of "traps" and enemies just roaming around that will catch you and sexually harass you.

So yeah, its kinda like a, if you give in, you practically already lost and the corruption will get stronger the more you progress further into the game. Have fun (btw. I can give you the link to the game in case you can't find it)