Others Completed Femboy Burgers [v1] [Asephy]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Apparently it needs to be said again: If a game has 18+ content then you need to show a preview of that in the screenshots.
facts. too many times ill turn a game down, cause it just doesnt provide much previews of actual content in the adult portion of the game.. if its got animations, SHOW IT, good art, show it. we like seeing an actual game, but we also like seeing the NSFW parts displayed so we can decide whether its our thing or not. cause in this niche market, you have to wack away so much weeds, to get to the nicer flowers.

Dec 14, 2019
Weird that this now got pushed to the updated page for the 3.3 version that came out 2 months ago, not for the 3.4 that just dropped.

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Help im press menu q

ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object o_pause:

Variable o_pause.st_end(101331, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_o_pause_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_pause_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: amen2134
Apr 4, 2023
Does anyone know how many sex scenes there are? There’s the customer scenes ( 5, I think?), the rape scene with Elis, there’s the sex scene with Rin at the beach, and the borderline sex scene with Noel at the beach.

There was also some email Elis sends about Rin being desheveled, which leads to the sex meet up spot and the MC will say that they should go back there later, but I can’t seem to meet Rin there, is that where it ends for now? Also, which character’s story is finished? I seem to recall hearing that one of the routes was either finished or almost finished, but I don’t know which one it is.

EDIT: Found out that Elis’ route was the finished one, so that’s one more sex scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZenMaru
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes