VN Ren'Py Abandoned Femboy Cafe Shop [v0.5] [Hrenit]

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Cuntagious?
That could be a good game name. A virus kills off all the men and turn any woman that catches it into a lesbian rather than straight, the female MC has to avoid the marauding roaming lesbian infected. Like some sort of lesbian 28 days Later.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That could be a good game name. A virus kills off all the men and turn any woman that catches it into a lesbian rather than straight, the female MC has to avoid the marauding roaming lesbian infected. Like some sort of lesbian 28 days Later.
I'm here for that apocalypse.

I'll take care of the victims in my specially prepared lesbian zombie dungeon suite.

Well, it's not prepared yet it's currently a specially prepared lesbian conversion dungeon guest suite.

jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
Just a quick question: the “Other services” option is not working, or is it a bug? Because if I select it, nothing happen and it starts again.

Reactions: menatv

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So do you play as a femboy or as a regular masculine dude that gets to be with the femboys? I hope the latter as there's barely any of that.

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
gawdammit. I aint gay like hell no they might aswell be futa... Well atleast sasha because GAWDAMNNN. *sobs* i aint gay... i aint..... i swear

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
gawdammit. I aint gay like hell no they might aswell be futa... Well atleast sasha because GAWDAMNNN. *sobs* i aint gay... i aint..... i swear
Sexuality doesn't deal in absolutes, everyone's on a fluid scale that waxes and wanes over time. No need to get defensive just because you enjoy some subby femboy action now and then. Just do you!