kolisz

Sep 7, 2019
Not sure why this is labelled Gay. It's all femdom maybe gay stuff planned in future?
There are different types of femdom, light or hardcore, light femdom for example can be a forced BJ, being tied up etc (without humiliating stuff), the one in the game is hardcore (MC get's it up his ass and mouth) that's why it's tagged Gay.

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Little content in here that I've found, but looks very promising.. I don't understand the gay tag either. There's no male on male action, just shemale on male action.. Not that I care if it's tagged gay or not though..

Good looking characters. Good quality renders and animations. A nice backstory (which is most of the 0.1 content).

Looking forward to more content..

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
There are different types of femdom, light or hardcore, light femdom for example can be a forced BJ, being tied up etc (without humiliating stuff), the one in the game is hardcore (MC get's it up his ass and mouth) that's why it's tagged Gay.
A woman putting a dildo up a man's ass is still a man and a woman and is categorically NOT GAY

Including the gay tag based only on that is a deliberate lie.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A woman putting a dildo up a man's ass is still a man and a woman and is categorically NOT GAY

Including the gay tag based only on that is a deliberate lie.
Agree. This tag should not be here until the actual content it covers is in the game, if it will ever going to happen.

Speaking of the game, the renders look nice but i sure hope the developer compress then in the future. More than 2gb for 15-20min of content seems quite overkill.

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
Try v0.1.1 from autor's . Main menu in 0.1hits hard on FPS.
If you know and/or have used MSI Afterburner, it also comes with Rivatuner... you can set a framerate limit. Quite useful when you don't want that FPS to rush and have a coil whining GPU. I've limited mine to 160 since it's also the refresh rate of my main monitor... Could be useful for others for this game

dwqdqw.png

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes