Unity Femdemic - An Idle World Feminization Game [v1.1.0] [Rel]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I don't think this game can be considered "trans-affirming" if the transitions are being inacted via a viral pandemic. That would like saying plague.inc was pro leukemia
Judging from the screenshots, there are two game modes. In one of them, you're a benevolent plague that somehow knows who wants to transition, and makes it happen.

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
Anyway to get specialization points right away? I dont feel like grinding this game for dozens of hours

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
does not open
doesn't play more like it as just trying to get to the main menu caused the game to freeze and my normally silent computer fan to start sounding like a jet engine getting ready to take off that i had to use task manager to force close it before it caused any damage outside of almost red lining my CPU and red lining my memory and i got 16GB of memory and normally only using somewhere between 2 and 6 most of the time from the different programs i got running

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Judging from the screenshots, there are two game modes. In one of them, you're a benevolent plague that somehow knows who wants to transition, and makes it happen.
Still, making the face of your pro-LGBT+ game a literal alien sentient bacteria that seek to propagate itself by clandestinely infecting and transforming humans isn't the best look. This "benevolent mode" is essentially "Trust me bro, I am here to help."
The second mode straight up tell you they can and will not care for consent, and is the one that make more sense than some random microscopic aliens asking for consent so they can reproduce in your body.

Plus, the whole thing being a "pandemic/plague/infection/parasitic/virulent" theme are usually seen with a negative connotation, not something to celebrate. Like, someone is gonna look at this and say "Are you calling Trans a Disease?!"
I know the Dev meant well, but this could stir drama if the wrong people see it.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
This, within just the few hours it's been put here, has been said to not work, to then being "fixed", and now apparently causes concerning performance issues while also being flagged as a virus?

Wow, what a totally safe download.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
In case anyone had any strange ideas about this being anything else, this is an IDLE CLICKER GAME.
lol yeah an idle clicker game that seems to need something like a dedicated gaming PC that costs a few grand if you want to even try it lols as of when i tried it afew hours ago it's more than likely to cause most normal PC's to either blue screen from overheating or lock a normal non gaming PC up solid as it tries to hog all the computers resources to try and run it and that's not counting the number of people replying their AV's are triggering virus alerts with the thing

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Still, making the face of your pro-LGBT+ game a literal alien sentient bateria that seek to propagate itself by clandestinely infecting and transforming humans isn't the best look. This "benevolent mode" is essentially "Trust me bro, I am here to help."
The second mode straight up tell you they can and will not care for consent, and is the one that make more sense than some random microscopic aliens asking for consent so they can reproduce in your body.

Plus, the whole thing being a "pandemic/plague/infection/parasitic/virulent" theme are usually seen with a negative connotation, not something to celebrate. Like, someone is gonna look at this and say "Are you calling Trans a Disease?!"
I know the Dev meant well, but this could stir drama if the wrong people see it.
The male to female virus thing was the original concept, idk why the dev added the trans-affirming mode, perhaps since for a LBTQ+ dev they don't have a whole lot of pro-trans games, seeing as BMOTV is kinda forced as well

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes