Unity Femdemic - An Idle World Feminization Game [v1.1.0] [Rel]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

rummy97

Jul 10, 2019
the game said i lost connection... then all gone black and can't play anymore...
you over stressed your host and must restart don't push the changes too fast. it will prompt you when you start to go over when it does focus more on the acceptance to help bring the changes stress levels down faster

Oshavah

Oct 31, 2018
Cheats (somewhat broken):
Type "motherload" when in game mode. You'll get "cheats activated" message.
After that,
ALT+SHIFT+F5 to speed time. Can cause game loss. Repeat to cancel.
ALT+SHIFT+F6 to apply random transforms in quick succession. Can kill host. Repeat to cancel.
SHIFT+Click on a cell to get instant level up.
I don't understand where is game mode... could you please tell more about what exactly shell I do to activate cheats

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
About cheating - I recommend to get an autoclicker. Solely for the purpose of buying upgrades. Because this game lacks the "buy all upgrades" button, or at least it's locked behind the mutations I did not get yet.

With that, I do not find the game grindy.

axeo1

Dec 31, 2021
in all honesty i was very hyped for this game but the grind is just too much and not very arousing i can say its not very and even if it was free i would not take it

dontcare

May 1, 2017
does anyone know how to edit saves of this game cuz the grind is unreal even with cheats
I think the info's in your %appdata%\localroaming\rel_pink folder, I don't remember it exactly, but they're just in json files, and you can edit the info in notepad.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
one thing to say
what the fuck
It is an "idler"-type game, with male-to-female transformation through nanotechnology as its theme.
Also, it's funny how aliens misunderstand Earth culture. My favorite is the time when they thought WHO is linked to Dr. Who.

Heavy3

Nov 7, 2017
Game rewrites a log file in AppData\LocalLow\Rel.Pink\Femdemic everytime you buy something. It slows down the game and the file itself becomes huge. Is there a fix for this?

Wandarer

Sep 5, 2018
It was a very long game for an idle clicker, that is both bad and good at least to me. They actually made a story which is appreciated. I am not a big fan of the reoccurring messages for this game and the ending was really off-putting, because I don't care about political messages, I live my life with the motto "if it doesn't f*ck me I don't care". The point of this comment is I felt like I had to leave a review of this game and my opinion of the content.

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
Is there anyway to cheat in more specialization points? I want to see what one of the TF sequences but hell if I'm gonna play 10 hours of uninspired idle clicking just to get it.

Reactions: Connie W

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Is there anyway to cheat in more specialization points? I want to see what one of the TF sequences but hell if I'm gonna play 10 hours of uninspired idle clicking just to get it.
What i write down take it with a grain of salt.(untested):rolleyes:
If you have beaten at least once then game has to store the number in the save file.:sneaky:
Other ways speed up with the time skip:coffee:, Find the difficulty lvl for each finished wictim in the save file and rewrite it to 99.:cautious:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
still don't understand why "trans" and "futa" are treated as the same.
Yes it is stupid. On the other hand it represent a fetish group.(to the layman)
You have to understand that the term nonbinar sexed protagonist(character are neither popular nor informative real name of this fetish group :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh
1.80 star(s) 6 Votes