Unity Femdemic - An Idle World Feminization Game [v1.1.0] [Rel]

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Usually I wouldn't even bother looking at an idle clicker, however, do you have to go through full tf or can you stop at girl with dick? not rly interested if its only full female tf
still don't understand why "trans" and "futa" are treated as the same.
Yes it is stupid. On the other hand it represent a fetish group.(to the layman)
You have to understand that the term nonbinar sexed protagonist(character are neither popular nor informative real name of this fetish group :geek:
Both of you would have some great news if you took a moment to notice the banner that's been on top of the site lately anywhere you go.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Usually I wouldn't even bother looking at an idle clicker, however, do you have to go through full tf or can you stop at girl with dick? not rly interested if its only full female tf
Some patients are interested in genital transformation, some aren't. The amount of transformation you get to do varies per patient, making some levels short and others long.
At least, that's how it works in the "good" version of the story. Not sure what it's like in "evil" version.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
(y)

Both of you would have some great news if you took a moment to notice the banner that's been on top of the site lately anywhere you go.
1. The dev ported his graphic from his other game:coffee:. All be it the graphic more than capable:cautious: handling what you want. The dev is inredibly slopy:poop: close to a Bimbo:oops: in every aspect of the game.
As for why is the graphics half decent?:rolleyes:
It is a result of a public outrage and some selfless patrons. :ROFLMAO:
2. It is great to have updated tags(y), be it i'm more of a tolerant TFmaniac:sneaky: than anything else, so it is not a big change for me:cool:.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
Some patients are interested in genital transformation, some aren't. The amount of transformation you get to do varies per patient, making some levels short and others long.
At least, that's how it works in the "good" version of the story. Not sure what it's like in "evil" version.
So Compliance mode is just ALL parts of the body and brain gotta be leveled up to really be effective in reaching endgame goal. You have at least twice as many specializations that aren't available to select in "good" mode.

Basically it takes the full complete experience and just frames it as "evil". That how i would describe it anyway.

ChloeStrauss

Nov 9, 2020
Been trying to find a way to cheat the specialization points for hours now and they are NOT saved in the save file and trying to find them using Cheat Engine proves to be very difficult (not that I'm good at using CE but hey the attempt was made).

Hopefully some Unity and/or Cheat Engine guru will bless us with the answer

kkggbbvv

Apr 19, 2020
Been trying to find a way to cheat the specialization points for hours now and they are NOT saved in the save file and trying to find them using Cheat Engine proves to be very difficult (not that I'm good at using CE but hey the attempt was made).

Hopefully some Unity and/or Cheat Engine guru will bless us with the answer

Been working on this too. The Specialization points are not in the save file they are in the spec.json file (same folder as the saves). This file is encoded in Base64 and an example of mine is: {"points":387,"rerolls":19,"unlockedSpecs":[1,2],"autoclickerTimer":0.27000001072883608,"completionist":[{"id":0,"completed":true}],"security":"C7BBD6FC834ABAF8B7CF9D84AFC77F35"}

The problem is that security tag at the end. That is an MD5 hash and Im still trying to figure out which portion of the spec config is actually encoded as the reference. If you change your points for example to 9999 and re-encode it in Base64 and save the json file the game will reset you to 0 points. The security hash must match the changed points.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimmyLangstrumpf

NearbyPoopDealer

Aug 30, 2021
Like whatever I have no right to complain cause I’m pirating the game or whatever but bruh. This is $15 game, why tf is it so grindy? You’re supposed to do that with free games, not ones you pay for. this game can actually take hours

Last edited:
Reactions: trainman101

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Like whatever I have no right to complain cause I’m pirating the game or whatever but bruh. This is $15 game, why tf is it so grindy? You’re supposed to do that with free games, not ones you pay for. this game can actually take hours
It's an "idler". They are inherently grindy, especially if your strategy is a poor fit for your current powerlevel. They compensate it by requiring little player input.
I still think a "buy all upgrades" button is necessary to make it a proper idler.

Mar 11, 2021
Been working on this too. The Specialization points are not in the save file they are in the spec.json file (same folder as the saves). This file is encoded in Base64 and an example of mine is: {"points":387,"rerolls":19,"unlockedSpecs":[1,2],"autoclickerTimer":0.27000001072883608,"completionist":[{"id":0,"completed":true}],"security":"C7BBD6FC834ABAF8B7CF9D84AFC77F35"}

The problem is that security tag at the end. That is an MD5 hash and Im still trying to figure out which portion of the spec config is actually encoded as the reference. If you change your points for example to 9999 and re-encode it in Base64 and save the json file the game will reset you to 0 points. The security hash must match the changed points.
for what it's worth I found some good advice on how to cheat from the dev's other game thread
1. the game's "cheat menu" is typing MOTHERLOAD (allcaps) then
ALT+SHIFT+F5 to speed up time by 100x
ALT+SHIFT+F6 to force all areas to level up non-stop
ALT+SHIFT+F3 to force a sex scene.

the other, which is more to help you with your spec points problem is to make a backup save just slightly before the game ends, and every time you win, go into that save file and edit the "gid" code, any alteration works, then reload and win again, rinse and repeat for all the spec points you want.

edit: new discovery, apparently hitting shift with your mouse over the alpha lets you insta-level that area.

Last edited:

Springthomas

Feb 14, 2021
I wanna like this game, I really do.
It's not good however.
So, first and foremost, it's an idler. These are barely games as is, but I knew that going in so no points lost. Idlers, however, should not be *this* grindy. It needs several QoL changes, upgrade all button/quick sort by (type/value/etc) button/auto text button. These are needed desperately for the game to even begin to be "playable". If, somehow, you can cheese past these problems (I used a mouse with dedicated double click button, which sped things up greatly), You will still need to address the progression. You need to win a full "game" in order to unlock your various flavors of paper doll, and seeing as it took a dedicated 8 hours of this stuff with an auto clicker mouse, I won't ever reach bimbo paper doll and have as such deleted the game. You can come back to an older version of "free cities" and still pick up where you left off and enjoy it. I highly doubt anyone is picking this back up after they drop it. There is no "fun", There is no dopamine high from "winning", and there isnt a reward for winning. If a person wants to morph people into sexy goblins, that should be a forefront option, not something in endgame where you are so burned out from seeing the same thing, over and over and over, not to mention the huge problem if you idle without checking and lose and have to start over, that you no longer want to TF anyone into sexy goblins.
The problem is, there is no fun. There is no point. Hell, while im sure someone could jerk off to this, I guarantee you that their flavor of smut is already out there in abundance and not locked behind 40 hours of this "game" to see a bit of it.
Skip this, don't even bother with a download.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
what does
Immune slow and upgrade click boons do ? the description kinda suck.

BiemBiemBiem

Jun 25, 2020
for what it's worth I found some good advice on how to cheat from the dev's other game thread
1. the game's "cheat menu" is typing MOTHERLOAD (allcaps) then
ALT+SHIFT+F5 to speed up time by 100x
ALT+SHIFT+F6 to force all areas to level up non-stop
ALT+SHIFT+F3 to force a sex scene.

the other, which is more to help you with your spec points problem is to make a backup save just slightly before the game ends, and every time you win, go into that save file and edit the "gid" code, any alteration works, then reload and win again, rinse and repeat for all the spec points you want.

edit: new discovery, apparently hitting shift with your mouse over the alpha lets you insta-level that area.
How do I open the "cheat menu"

fishermen

Jan 21, 2018
Q: I like the Art Style. Clothing and Character.
what program can i use for this. Is it poossible maybe to render with daz or must use photoshop ?

Feb 22, 2019
I found how to edit the save file to make the game a cakewalk (but not an "instant win").

Your save file is located: C:\Users\[User]\AppData\LocalLow\Rel_Pink\Femdemic
Search for clickerProductionUpgrade and replace:
Change No.1
JSON:
  "clickerProductionUpgrade": {

"mantissa": 1.0,

"exponent": 0

},
with
JSON:
  "clickerProductionUpgrade": {

"mantissa": 9.9,

"exponent": 999

},
This make you 1-click-rich
And also:
Change No.2
JSON:
"femininityLevelupCost": 1,
to
JSON:
"femininityLevelupCost": -1.2,
'cause honestly? fuck it. This value makes you instantly have upgrades. I think any negative value does. But if you put that to 0 the game will change it to 9.999999682655225e-22..... so.... yeah, put a negative number instead.

WARNING
5 things to note:
  1. You need to upgrade the Alpha unit at least once to make the first change in the file work. So if you make a new playthrough, you need to progress until you can upgrade it.
  2. First upgrade the Immune Defense (right side of the brain) so you don't die with the rapid upgrades you will be able to get instantly. Don't invest too much time tho 'cause even with 500 levels, the other zones still get "locked" after a couple, so just return to upgrade it when a zone is locked so instantly "balance" the thing again.
  3. If you make the changes while the game is still running, you may have to load the save file 2 or 3 times because the game is weird like that. Same how you have to load into a game before you can load a specific file.
  4. Because of the 2nd change in the file, you will ALWAYS have upgrades available. And you get a dialogues pop up when you make some upgrades. If you haven't unlocked an area it means that you will have to go through all the still open dialogues, especially if you have an auto clicker and got upgrades by the dozens. You can save and reload and I think that will remove them.
  5. When you get to a new host, you'll need to go and undo the 2nd change so you can get points to unlock the zones..... that was an oversight on my end. Change -9.9 to 1.

And here's my Handholding Guide using these changes (btw this is for Compliance mode):
WARNING
If you made the Change No.2 and you load the save file again at any point during this guide, you may need to re-edit it and give a higher value... or lower actually since it's negative... so from -1.2 to -5.2 or something.
  1. Make a new playthrough.
  2. Play through normally until you can upgrade the Alpha unit and upgrade it at least once.
  3. Manually save.
  4. Make the changes I mentioned above. (Change No.2 is optional and you'll need to reverse, this guide assumes that you did the change though)
  5. Load the save file twice ('cause game is dumb).
  6. Click at least once on the alpha unit and wait a couple seconds 'cause game is slow.
  7. Buy MAX Partus units and as many Level Ups until it stops you.
  8. Go to Immune Defense and get a bunch of Level Ups, like 50 or more.
  9. Go to each area 1 by 1 and click on the alpha unit at least once and get MAX Partus before going to the next area but DON'T LEVEL UP ANY AREA. Once you get Max Partus units for all areas and they are all available to Level Up, then you can start leveling them up.
  10. Level Up any areas you want until they get blocked and you get the red icon/timer with the exclamation mark. Pro Tip: You can probably level up all areas until they're all blocked before going to the next step.
  11. Go to the Immune Defense area and level it up until it opens all the blocked areas.
  12. Repeat steps 10 and 11 until every area is red (fully unlocked) except Libido and Immune Defense. Yes Face has a limit too. I've reached level 18 at least. Pro Tip: if you don't want to manually close all the dialogue boxes, you can save and reload.
  13. Once all areas are fully leveled up and your host has had sex, you can mutate and make a new variant. You can wait for a more difficult host (I think it goes Hard, Very Hard, Extreme) or just go with whatever SAVE BEFORE MUTATING JUST IN CASE
  14. Now on a new host there is a predicament. If you made the Change No.2, then you'll need to go to the save file and change "femininityLevelupCost" value to 1.0. Then load the save file two times again.
  15. Repeat step 9 and get MAX Partus on all areas and you can Save and do Change No.2 again exactly as I wrote it, with the same values.
  16. From now on it should be a repeat of steps 10. and onward until you infect everyone and finish the game. Maybe try to get shiny (yellow?) boons when mutating 'cause they may be worth points at the end of the run.

dear god..... i think i spent 3 entire days on this or something and something tells me i still missed stuff. I hope it's helpful at least to some people.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes