4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm in Fetish Stories: The Asylum played - a very confusing game (often click on the image to give pleasure - this is a tin, very uncomfortable gameplay)
I loved the Asylum... yeah, the clicker minigames are a bit annoying, but easy enough to pass - just keep hitting the left mouse button and the "up" key simultaneously and you'll end up with over 300 score quite easily (the passing score is 200 for the last Elaine minigame and less than that for the previous ones). CbDE not so much - too much grinding for my taste.

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Scenes listed in 3.2 changelog were already implemented in 3 hotfix.
0.3 fix was a high tier exclusive release and 0.3.2 was a follow-up low tier release... still there are a few new features in 0.3.2, e.g. the new menu button (still buggy). I think there is also one new scene in 0.3.2 which wasn't there in 0.3, but I might be wrong.

Reactions: Taimant

nofatchicks

Jun 15, 2017
this game have nice girls models but i don't like the femdom, has anyone figured out how to decode the image gallery files

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
this game have nice girls models but i don't like the femdom, has anyone figured out how to decode the image gallery files
Yes. It is a vnmaker game so just search this forum and you will find the way. There even is a link to the relevant post not that far back in this thread.

Reactions: nofatchicks

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
the update was really good but im going to stop playing this game for about a year because just as i was getting into it wanted to know happened next and then tune in next time on dragonball Z

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Wow update after update so soon...Darktoz 4 World President!!!
Well, it took him 5 months. And unlike others I know this is because he works on 2 games at the same time, and releasing big updates every 2 months is a mad achievement, especially when you're consistent like him...but considering he will switch to working on his Dark Elf game now, the next update is 4-5 months away. Wouldn't say that is "soon".

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes