4.80 star(s) 16 Votes

mryuri

Oct 16, 2020
Where are the links to the new version?
all the download links are 0.49.51HOTFIX but you wrote in the description the version is 0.50.10.

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Where are the links to the new version?
all the download links are 0.49.51HOTFIX but you wrote in the description the version is 0.50.10.
Just a mixup with the naming:
Yeah a slight mix-up in the naming, I changed the name in the script portion of rp but not the options part which ultimately decides the name of the file- I was gonna fix it after the 72 hours but someone already uploaded it with the old naming, so no need to change it as it is not fundamentally game breaking.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket
May 8, 2021
Hi developers ,
Since I really celebrate the game and I like it very much and it is also mega fun.
I have this game translated into German and made a mod, that there are more people who are rather powerful in the German language this game can enjoy here is the link to it. In the game menu you can change the language under the settings and choose English and German.
Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward mega on how this game continues. Have also already found my favorite person in the game, let's see if I can still like them later when the game continues ;)

PS: Sorry because my English is not so good I wrote everything with Deepl I hope that is not so bad ;)

Greetings Playazclubmember

(1) [Mod] - [Ren'Py] German translation of Femdom Fiends [v0.50.10] [duck-x] | F95zone

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnytherocket
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes