the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
i am having problems with
Femdom Fiends [v0.55.55] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 492 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 475 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
i am having problems with the compressed link

May 2, 2018
i mean, i would like to inform us if you have chanced something to the old chapter, so it would be better to start the game again!
I haven't done anything major in the previous updates, no new renders (in the previous days), just spelling/grammar fixing and some sound fixing

haven't played this in a long time. How long is the current gameplay?
Depends on a lot of factors, with the most important one being how fast you can read and if you read every bit of text or skip a lot. Each update on its own is short but all together it is over 1000 unique renders. I can't really provide an accurate timeframe because I read through my vn quite fast because I wrote it, maybe a community member can give you better insight into that

Last edited:
Reactions: snoupy

Parrbapp

Dec 5, 2021
So excited for this update - thank you very much. This has been on of my favourite femdom games so far.
Just some advise: I have been one of your patreons, but ended my membership since there were almost 2 months no new entries to your patreon page and I was quite sure, that this was one of the abandoned games. Maybe you should more often show some signs of life. Not talking about updates, but just letting people know, that there is still something going on with your game. Anyways, glad this is still alive, I will soon be coming back as a patreon :)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well the toilet scene was quite good but my god Amy, what are you doing, playing with clips !!?? Have you lost your soul my dear Amy, i'm disapointed by you!!:mad:
Couldn't you imagine something better than doing your laundry with the MC ?!! I know we all have to do our chores but i don't think it was appropriate to make it your comeback, my god Amy playing with clips that was so lame!! You should have used big pins and done some gory piercings at least!

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
aw man, this is one my favourites, but this update was a disapointment. please keep the stuff with other guy's cum avoidable, i'm sure i'm not the only one who likes this for the FEMdom but has no interest in male dicks/cum.

Reactions: Parrbapp
Oct 25, 2017
This game is incredible. Thank you for making it. I really want to write a review but I feel like the story has just begun! I'm so looking forward for the next update. This was the hottest update yet. It awoke things in me I didn't know I had. lol

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can I get a short info on what the MC is like in this game? A sleaze getting what he deserves? A wimp who can't stand up to anyone? A willing sub? Or maybe just a more or less normal guy forced into all of this by a series of unfortunate accidents?

dataloss

Jul 12, 2021
A willing sub? Or maybe just a more or less normal guy forced into all of this by a series of unfortunate accidents?
Somewhere between these two (leaning more towards the former by my estimation), there a certain amount of "Oh no, I'm totally being made to do this, honest" *wink wink, nudge nudge*.

Reactions: ddaisy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.59.50
Size 379 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Is there any Louise content in the new update? Or still nothing on her?

Edit: There is

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2022
Just saw the kinetic novel tag and can't help but feel a little bit bummed out. I thought a VN like this would be a nice distraction after playing through the incomplete but excellent Estate: Dominate a couple of times. I'm not complaining here, just a little disappointed. I'm still enjoying the story though. :)

Reactions: Sasarko99
4.80 star(s) 16 Votes