Others Abandoned Femdom Fighters [v8] [Alice452]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

NYALurker

Jul 9, 2021
Here's hoping they have at least something different from Ultimate Fighting Girl, like more leg-based or more lifting moves.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The description is a bit off-putting IMO. The idea of femdom as a punishment for misogyny is one you see a fair bit, and it's just never been appealing to me.
I imagine the plotline will get a revision as the game progresses. The "I will prove men are stronger than women" motive is so basic.

The guy needs to be sent to the gym and to boxing.
Agreed, in fact having them get into a boxing match would be even better!

Reactions: Яро

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The description is a bit off-putting IMO. The idea of femdom as a punishment for misogyny is one you see a fair bit, and it's just never been appealing to me.
It depends very much on the execution - I think most of us people that into various kinds of femdom also tend to hate misogynists with a passion, so it creates a bit of a disconect between us and male MCs that exhibit this trait, but for example I tend to like stories with a defiant misogynistic male MC that is slowly humiliated and broken mentally by a mistress until his whole worldview collapses, he stops resisting and eventually becomes her obedient slave. I've seen this done to my satisfaction more in erotica literature than in games, but I'd say that you can be a bit misogynistic in a game like Domina for example if you chose to play a very defiant champion, and, at least for me, if I roleplay that kind of character it makes it hotter to have been defeated many times and eventually accept to become Katrina or Mary's slave.

I think I see it as an even greater descent into submission if my character was originally domineering/misogynistic (or both) and then gets "tamed" by a cruel mistress but, having said that, I agree that when this concept is executed in too basic of a way (like the above desciption) it usually sucks... Given that this is a combat game though (not a story-based VN or RPG), you can even pretend the reason for the fights is completely different, so it's still worth a try.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It depends very much on the execution - I think most of us people that into various kinds of femdom also tend to hate misogynists with a passion, so it creates a bit of a disconect between us and male MCs that exhibit this trait, but for example I tend to like stories with a defiant misogynistic male MC that is slowly humiliated and broken mentally by a mistress until his whole worldview collapses, he stops resisting and eventually becomes her obedient slave. I've seen this done to my satisfaction more in erotica literature than in games, but I'd say that you can be a bit misogynistic in a game like Domina for example if you chose to play a very defiant champion, and, at least for me, if I roleplay that kind of character it makes it hotter to have been defeated many times and eventually accept to become Katrina or Mary's slave.

I think I see it as an even greater descent into submission if my character was originally domineering/misogynistic (or both) and then gets "tamed" by a cruel mistress but, having said that, I agree that when this concept is executed in too basic of a way (like the above desciption) it usually sucks... Given that this is a combat game though (not a story-based VN or RPG), you can even pretend the reason for the fights is completely different, so it's still worth a try.
It is absolutely true that I hate misogynists in real life. And rapists make me so angry, that if I were to see one happening in real life, my eyes would turn red, I would completely go berserk on the rapist.

ltw1234

Apr 22, 2020
how many girls are there? I only see one, I can't see the one in long boots. Do I miss something?

Last edited:

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
how many girls are there? I only see one, I can't see the one in long boots. Do I miss something?
That's because you're playing the demo version. If you want the full game you have to become a patreon.

I wonder if the game's gonna have more updates or if it's finished. It's been a while already.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Alright so I went out there and decided to give this game a shot since the models and their outfits looked pretty good. Here are my thoughts for anyone thinking about trying it out:
So far there are 6 or 7 fights if you get the newest version, but I would say... it's really not a good game!

The fight scenes are smooth and play nice I guess, but the lack of victory poses and post fight content really makes it barebones. No humiliation, not much dialogue (I don't mind the broken English here), the fights cannot be replayed and there won't be any variety in any of them. Besides, your attacks don't matter and oddly enough, your guard move does the most damage lol

Oh and it can be a little bit buggy.

So yeah, good models and sexy outfits for a quick fap, but that's about it. As much as I want to support this type of games, I feel like there's too few positives here, sorry.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I don't understand what the game is going for. It has very little story, the animations are broken in a lot of places with not a lot of transitional key frame, there's no real goal other than seeing the animations. You can do very little in a fight that impacts the outcomes or leads to more scenes.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
I don't understand what the game is going for. It has very little story, the animations are broken in a lot of places with not a lot of transitional key frame, there's no real goal other than seeing the animations. You can do very little in a fight that impacts the outcomes or leads to more scenes.
I see some of your criticism, but it's easy to see what the game's going for.
The dev has started a new project.
https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-dreams-demo-alice452.130944/

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes