Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just realized Rise of the White Flower is not included into the finder yet, so I will probably write an entry for it once I have the time to try out the latest version!
Seems you play more games with female MCs, do you know any with the dominant MCs apart from Luna, Karlsson and Femdom Hotel?

My point here tho, was not about where corruption-themes actually happen, but that in principle I see no incompatibility between an entirely femdom setup employing corruption-like progression. I would argue that to some degree games which slowly lead the MC towards accepting more and more femdom can also be interpreted as corruption, especially if the MC is not initially submissive. A recent example may be the game Moving Down, where the MC is ensnared more and more into a femdom "mating net". What I noticed, and thought to highlight is, that "corruption" as such is not inherently not-femdom, and games could, and in my opinion should apply it more often in a femdom context as well.
I'd call games like Mistresses of the Forest, AI Shield, maybe even Tower of Trample or Mistresses of Hell or A New Life in Submission as an examples of "corrupting" a man to make him more and more accepting of femdom. But maybe it's not called "corruption", because in reality he is not being corrupted, but helped to become a better version of himself :p But I also think that most of these games are made by men, so from male perspective making the girl more slutty, etc. is indeed corrupting her, but if a femdom loving guy makes a femdom game I don't think he'd use the term "corruption" to describe what's happening, so this term is not really used in this context.

Regarding DPRK I heard a decription, which I find rather good: a militarised totalitarian society based on a strong cult of leadership, but it contains a unique blend of Stalinist and local folk elements.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
...because in reality he is not being corrupted, but helped to become a better version of himself :p But I also think that most of these games are made by men, so from male perspective making the girl more slutty, etc. is indeed corrupting her, but if a femdom loving guy makes a femdom game I don't think he'd use the term "corruption" to describe what's happening, so this term is not really used in this context.
Haha, yes indeed, definitely its an upgrade, if you put it like that! :ROFLMAO: I think it would apply as a tool in a game where there is a bit of involuntary, non-con femdom tho [or from a sadistic fem pov?], [even then it would be a forced upgrade :unsure:...], and yeah, you make a great point about "corruption" being used from a male pov...then again, isn't it curious that in maledom their ideal female is not seen as a better version of a female...I guess this harkens back to my idea that maledom operates with an aesthetic of ruination/making something high into low, making something beautiful into ugly, or desecrating something pristine into something awful. In contrast, the femdom impulse is to elevate, cherish, celebrate and glorify the presence of beauty and putting oneself below what is perceived as aesthetically superior. In a sense, maledom tries to nullify, and assert itself against the obvious superior being by destroying its superior qualities so that it can replace it, while femdom tries to preserve it, and in a round-about way be subsumed by it, become incorporated into those superior qualities, not via replacing it, but sort of enhancing, accepting and supporting it....

Seems you play more games with female MCs, do you know any with the dominant MCs apart from Luna, Karlsson and Femdom Hotel?
I remember the title! It is called VIRAGO, its a game in dev, which promises a female led femdom game, and it looks nice.

Regarding DPRK I heard a decription, which I find rather good: a militarised totalitarian society based on a strong cult of leadership, but it contains a unique blend of Stalinist and local folk elements.
Its basically the antithesis of what communism was supposed to be [it may be impossible based on historical precedence], so its a totalitarian system, based around a personality cult with weirdly religious undertones with nationalistic elements, for me it resembles something closer to a fascistic autocracy, with lip service to communism and/or democracy. So yeah, I can't think of anything positive to say about that regime.

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Good question! Catherine, the protagonist of Rise of the White Flower, can act dominantly in several scenes, but I would say that's not really reflective of her overall personality! (which is just more "kinky" in general - she's a Bi-sexual switch and, even if you make choices that get her to act more dominant, it will at times be apparent that she's not naturally dominant) You also seem to be able to act dominant in Under Control 2 (perhaps also in the first one - haven't tried that one yet), although this game seems to be somewhat demeaning of women based on what I've seen in the prologue... To be honest there aren't that many games with dominant female MCs. I could recommend yet again Noxurtica's Mistress vs Slave, as that is the best example I know of in which your female MC is truly dominant, but by this point I think that's shameless advertising as I already talked about it some 5 times, submitted its entry into the list and revealed that I am beta-testing for them! :LOL:

There's also Caliross and Trials in Tainted space I suppose where, depending on your choices, MC could be dominant, (alhough I played all of them an eternity ago so I don't remember much) and this list seems to strongly recommend Corruption of champions 1 and 2 for lezdom, although I've never played either. Sorry for not being able to help much!

Reactions: Mister_M

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
As it turns out that assumption of mine - and consequently yours - is not accurate, although she may have said something contrary to that somewhere else.
I must've misremembered then. Though to strengthen my point a bit I'd consider Tess' game to be of exceptional overall quality. I think it's unlikely the whale patreons would be attracted to your average quality games unless they specifically hit their femdom niche / setting.

What I noticed, and thought to highlight is, that "corruption" as such is not inherently not-femdom, and games could, and in my opinion should apply it more often in a femdom context as well.
It's not hard to imagine that an outstanding new femdom corruption game with a new game formula will spawn many admirers and copycats. By the very nature of their volume a new association between corruption and femdom would come about naturally.
The amount of Twine+SugarCube based sissyfication / transformation games is my go-to example for this phenomenon.

P.S. I just found out this site has a definition for every tag. Corruption is defined as "Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence."
So nothing that conflicts with femdom.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
hen again, isn't it curious that in maledom their ideal female is not seen as a better version of a female
I think in maledom (if we're talking about harder stuff) women are to be subservient for men, and in femdom men subservient to women. Femdom elevates women, maledom elevates men. From femdom perspective women are superior, from maledom perspective it's the opposite. If we're looking at these games from a man's pov then maledom indeed destroys women (though one could argue that women serving men are a better version of themselves [just look at old Star Trek and episodes like Mudd's Women :p]), and femdom shows them as higher, more beautiful beings. For me it's just two sides of the same coin; that is to say I don't really agree with one or the other. That doesn't mean I don't think that there are other bigger differences between maledom and femdom, but that discussion would develop into talking about genres, society and politics, so better not to continue it.

It is called VIRAGO
I remember this one, but I don't think it nearly finished. I assume we'll be waiting for some time for it. Or maybe I've missed smth?

Mistress vs Slave
Shame she only dommes another woman (at least it seems like that from the overview). Would like her to dom everyone, mostly males and create a female supremacy :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I think in maledom (if we're talking about harder stuff) women are to be subservient for men, and in femdom men subservient to women. Femdom elevates women, maledom elevates men. From femdom perspective women are superior, from maledom perspective it's the opposite. If we're looking at these games from a man's pov then maledom indeed destroys women (though one could argue that women serving men are a better version of themselves [just look at old Star Trek and episodes like Mudd's Women :p]), and femdom shows them as higher, more beautiful beings. For me it's just two sides of the same coin; that is to say I don't really agree with one or the other. That doesn't mean I don't think that there are other bigger differences between maledom and femdom, but that discussion would develop into talking about genres, society and politics, so better not to continue it.
Yeah, you are completely right. While this could be a pleasant swapping of some speculations to and fro, its a minefield we better avoid given the precedence of how such conversations usually actualize.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Shame, she only dommes another woman (at least it seems like that from the overview). Would like her to dom everyone, mostly males and create a female supremacy :)
Tried to push the dev in that direction for the ending where MC becomes queen (eg her making succesion enatic and cementing a gynarchy in the kingdom), but alas it is a lesdom-focused game. There will be a 3rd route where you accept a political marriage to the crown prince of another kingdom, who used to be a shy boy you knew since childhood, who you will be able to dominate and train after you marry him. Basically, MC will only be queen consort on that route but she will be able to secretly make the king her puppet! (and her sex slave behind closed doors)

For the existing routes though, you mostly dominate 2 women on the main route, and you get enslaved yourself by an Orc chieftess on the other one after your kingdom losses a war with the orcs, so most of the current erotic content is lezdom from both a submissive and dominant perspective.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I remember this one, but I don't think it nearly finished. I assume we'll be waiting for some time for it. Or maybe I've missed smth?
Only that the dev seems a bit shady, in the sense that it looks like he or she won't use this platform, first wanting to have patreon supporters. I am not good at capitalist scheming, but in my rudimentary opinion, publishing it here first is like an ad-campaign investment. And by "shady" I mean greedy, and if I am right, then the game itself painted some question-marks onto itself.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Only that the dev seems a bit shady, in the sense that it looks like he or she won't use this platform, first wanting to have patreon supporters. I am not good at capitalist scheming, but in my rudimentary opinion, publishing it here first is like an ad-campaign investment. And by "shady" I mean greedy, and if I am right, then the game itself painted some question-marks onto itself.
Yeah, had the same feeling, s/he has a vk account though that's somewhat active (though it's been ages since I've checked it*), but the girl that supposed to be the one who's working on a game seems legit with all these photos and films of her. But as far as the game is concerned it seemed to me like s/he thought that some vague info about future plans will be enough to get money from people. Of course, I can't say for sure that this game is not being made and maybe it'll be a great game.

*OK, so I just went there and last post is from January 27. Though the last post about the game is from November 2. Patreon posts seem to appear quite regularly though, 2 were posted today and the previous one is from 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, I was thinking about Hardcore Femdom. My bad.
Nah that game is not for me after all. First the dev promised a separate path for femdom unpolluted with maledom, and cuckolding, and then back-tracked. I dislike that kind of indecisiveness in the first place.

Reactions: rickben

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, had the same feeling, s/he has a vk account though that's somewhat active (though it's been ages since I've checked it*), but the girl that supposed to be the one who's working on a game seems legit with all these photos and films of her. But as far as the game is concerned it seemed to me like s/he thought that some vague info about future plans will be enough to get money from people. Of course, I can't say for sure that this game is not being made and maybe it'll be a great game.

*OK, so I just went there and last post is from January 27. Though the last post about the game is from November 2. Patreon posts seem to appear quite regularly though, 2 were posted today and the previous one is from 2 weeks ago.
I dunno, really :( I also like the concept of the game [sad a bit that its not male sub], but the worst of all, I kinda immediately smell if something is made like a "business" or its made out of a passion and a need to share. The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but when the former leads, the latter rarely follows. My theory right now is [albeit I didn't see the vk account, so I don't know what its about and whether its something genuine], that this is seen by the dev just as a possible side-project with the possibility of "another stream of revenue". I don't know why, but I have these strong scam alerts going on in my mind.

Its nothing wrong with wanting to be compensated for work in a society built around money for sheer survival, but then there are people who make mods for free, people who make open-source software for free, etc., and all their gains come to them via

1. forging a reputation with peers, where the currency is trust
2. getting donations from those who want to express their thanks in a more tangible way
3. creating a long term relationship with users of their services and also benefiting from commonly shared assets
4. a form of "gift" economy

I somehow feel more respect, connection, admiration for those who choose this or a similar path than those who bite down on each coin to check whether its indeed the real deal or not. On the other hand, maybe this is why I will never become rich either.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I dunno, really :( I also like the concept of the game [sad a bit that its not male sub], but the worst of all, I kinda immediately smell if something is made like a "business" or its made out of a passion and a need to share. The two are not necessarily mutually exclusive, but when the former leads, the latter rarely follows. My theory right now is [albeit I didn't see the vk account, so I don't know what its about and whether its something genuine], that this is seen by the dev just as a possible side-project with the possibility of "another stream of revenue". I don't know why, but I have these strong scam alerts going on in my mind.

Its nothing wrong with wanting to be compensated for work in a society built around money for sheer survival, but then there are people who make mods for free, people who make open-source software for free, etc., and all their gains come to them via

1. forging a reputation with peers, where the currency is trust
2. getting donations from those who want to express their thanks in a more tangible way
3. creating a long term relationship with users of their services and also benefiting from commonly shared assets
4. a form of "gift" economy

I somehow feel more respect, connection, admiration for those who choose this or a similar path than those who bite down on each coin to check whether its indeed the real deal or not. On the other hand, maybe this is why I will never become rich either.
On vk she's mostly posting pics of her and her feet with some femdommy comments, has some old short comic strip (feetdom, femdom) and some pics and gifs connected to feetdom, like , which quite nice imo.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
On vk she's mostly posting pics of her and her feet with some femdommy comments, has some old short comic strip (feetdom, femdom) and some pics and gifs connected to feetdom, like , which quite nice imo.
That is cute!

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
Just one, - not necessarily linked to the game - question: why is "corruption" almost automatically associated with not-femdom? I mean I see no reason whatsoever that a male MC could not evolve towards femdom via a process of corruption.
I'd say it's just because women are objectified more, and corruption is a single character-focused fetish.

The best work I know with male true corruption (going evil) and femdom is the Amnipotent manga series by Omochaman (currently untranslated; I reviewed the second manga ). It's absolutely the golden standard for male corruption. But not a game... I don't think there are any games with male corruption that doesn't include transformation to female (like in Village of Nightmare), even if I include untranslated ones. For male sexual corruption and femdom, I think there are plenty of examples like Tower of Trample (the parts Koda added with puppy play brainwashing and such) and Domina. Like Mister_M alluded to though, if it's a conscious and willful change to become a "better version" of himself, then I wouldn't personally call it sexual corruption. For sexual corruption with a strong [visual] focus on the sexually corrupted male, perhaps the game Pandora's Forest which has an edited MTL is the best that's out there which doesn't involve gender transformation; the male characters stay male, though they're constantly crossdressing and almost all dominant women are futas, so you (Aseratrix) would probably not want to try it out (not that I'd particularly enjoy recommending an edited MTL to anyone anyway).

Trap Quest's focus is bimbofication and sexual corruption. Everything else is effectively just a stand-in agent of that bimbofication process (though at least many of the female NPCs are inspired/creatively designed, unlike the male NPCs who are mostly all "dignified chiseled guy who forces you to blow him"). Which is why you have NPCs who, after they defeat and rape you, will do something unrelated like drag the player into pink mist where their boobs grow bigger, or force-feed them something to make them stupider or whatever, or throw them into a pit full of tentacles.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'd say it's just because women are objectified more, and corruption is a single character-focused fetish.

The best work I know with male true corruption (going evil) and femdom is the Amnipotent manga series by Omochaman (currently untranslated; I reviewed the second manga ). It's absolutely the golden standard for male corruption. But not a game... I don't think there are any games with male corruption that doesn't include transformation to female (like in Village of Nightmare), even if I include untranslated ones. For male sexual corruption and femdom, I think there are plenty of examples like Tower of Trample (the parts Koda added with puppy play brainwashing and such) and Domina. Like Mister_M alluded to though, if it's a conscious and willful change to become a "better version" of himself, then I wouldn't personally call it sexual corruption. For sexual corruption with a strong [visual] focus on the sexually corrupted male, perhaps the game Pandora's Forest which has an edited MTL is the best that's out there which doesn't involve gender transformation; the male characters stay male, though they're constantly crossdressing and almost all dominant women are futas, so you (Aseratrix) would probably not want to try it out (not that I'd particularly enjoy recommending an edited MTL to anyone anyway).

Trap Quest's focus is bimbofication and sexual corruption. Everything else is effectively just a stand-in agent of that bimbofication process (though at least many of the female NPCs are inspired/creatively designed, unlike the male NPCs who are mostly all "dignified chiseled guy who forces you to blow him"). Which is why you have NPCs who, after they defeat and rape you, will do something unrelated like drag the player into pink mist where their boobs grow bigger, or force-feed them something to make them stupider or whatever, or throw them into a pit full of tentacles.
Thanks for your take, but I think this issue was fully explored, at least to my satisfaction above.

I see no barriers whatsoever for applying the same principle in a fully femdom context [and I think it is applied, its simply not called that {we usually see it as part of "humiliation" instead}, because of its usual usage context, aka adult gaming, unwritten naming traditions/conventions], without any gender transformation. The concept of "corruption" does not include any necessity for gender-bending, nor any necessity for the corruptors to be male or the corrupted to be female [or a female facsimile]. All one would need to do is to cast a naive male MC who is slowly "corrupted", "hypnotized", "groomed" against his expressed or implicit interests [you know all the cliches of a gay sissification game] to serve and submit to females around him. Veni, vidi, vici!

For example if you'd take out all the gay stuff from a game like Secretary, and keep it femdom, even without all the sissification, it would still be a corruption process through which the MC would end up being used by his lady boss and other females. I see no conceptual difference between this and what is actually in the game. "Single character-focused" makes no other sense - or I don't get what you mean - when it is the MC who is corrupted, obviously usually to end up serving multiple NPCs. As Innocience quoted, the definition of the "corruption" tag on this site is: "Corrupting someone's mind robbing them of their purity/innocence." <- this is in no way in any sort of conceptual contradiction with it being fully realized through and for the purposes of pure femdom.

But most importantly: there is literally no rule that says, that for example a hypnosis session could not brainwash an MC with female supremacy instead of loving cock. There is simply no excuse for why this tool is only used in gender-bending contexts. In fact it would be awesome to see a game which slowly mindfucks the MC into a purely femdom juxtaposition of a "bimbo" - hungry for pussy rather than cock.

Its basically the same issue as with the "harem" concept. If a male MC has multiple females to fuck = harem, if a female MC had multiple partners that's somehow NTR [especially if the MC is male, for obvious reasons], and if a male MC is "fucked" by a harem-full of women, that's somehow not a femdom-harem game. In this case of course one could argue that a harem is something one keeps [as if its a verb] and not something one find oneself within [a noun defining a set] - that is, one is only "hareming" if one is the active agent of the activity of building a harem, and not the passive sufferer of a harem being imposed on him. But still. For me its interesting to play around and try to make a clear sense of how these concepts are actually used compared to what they as isolated concepts can mean. As Mister_M said, this is to a great degree due to how these concepts are by default thought of from a male perspective.

Words behave funny, especially in certain cultural milieus. Even today, but especially in let's say the Victorian age, uttering the word: "WARRIOR" immediately conjures/conjured up the image of a rugged, male soldier, despite the concept not being exclusive to males.

As someone obsessed with conceptual clarity [I wasted years studying philosophy], sometimes the way concepts are insularized/appropriated and utilized simply bothers that OCD-like minimalism in me. But I don't want to be too "anal-reticent" with this issue. I just enjoy these like one enjoys puzzles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshaded

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
"Single character-focused" makes no other sense - or I don't get what you mean - when it is the MC who is corrupted, obviously usually to end up serving multiple NPCs.
Oh, by "single character-focused" I just meant that it doesn't require more than one character in essence. Typically it primarily objectifies a single character. Pegging, spanking, findom, foot worship, forced feminization would be examples of fetishes that aren't single character-focused, they refer to an activity and require at least 2 characters. Bondage, chastity, crossdressing, giantess, futanari would be other single character-focused fetishes. Often corruption just involves a cursed item.

As someone obsessed with conceptual clarity [I wasted years studying philosophy], sometimes the way concepts are insularized/appropriated and utilized simply bothers that OCD-like minimalism in me. But I don't want to be too "anal-reticent" with this issue. I just enjoy these like one enjoys puzzles.
Maybe I'm a little similar. I just like to ponder the reasons people choose to standardize words in certain ways to better express themselves and form communities. Actually, I'm fine with recognizing anyone else's preference for how to define the term corruption; I just casually split it into two terms there (true corruption and sexual corruption) that I could define coherently for the sake of the clarity in how I phrased my own post. Specifically I went with VNDB's take... but now I'm looking there and see that they the name of what I called true corruption to Falling to Evil, which is actually what I would have preferred to use, so I'll just use that term from now on. VNDB, by the way, actually rigorously considers many of their tag definitions, unlike f95zone's tagging situation which is pretty much a joke overall, which is why I relied on it there.

I suppose corruption has become a term that's a little like femdom, in that everyone has their own definition these days. People seem to prefer to define corruption as whatever change in a person's behavior they consider excitingly unexpected or taboo. Person A's good corruption is person B's boring corruption, and person B's good corruption is person A's weird and overly fetishistic corruption. NTR is yet another example, as people tend to prefer to define it as whatever situation they would consider to inspire sexual jealousy, which varies based on a person's possessiveness or expectations for human relationships. Anyway, that's a whole other subject I won't delve into.

But most importantly: there is literally no rule that says, that for example a hypnosis session could not brainwash an MC with female supremacy instead of loving cock. There is simply no excuse for why this tool is only used in gender-bending contexts. In fact it would be awesome to see a game which slowly mindfucks the MC into a purely femdom juxtaposition of a "bimbo" - hungry for pussy rather than cock.
Yeah, absolutely. I'd personally like being hypnotically forced to be unable to raise my head above the woman's head, or forced into believing I'm a dog, or forced into mentally thinking of women as goddesses who are objects of fear I can't even think of disobeying. There's some femdom brainwashing in The Company, but it's not this dramatic (if I remember right, it's just pegging and some light feminization? oh yeah, it's in your list) and it's not really permanent in effect since it's a sandbox game.

Its basically the same issue as with the "harem" concept. If a male MC has multiple females to fuck = harem, if a female MC had multiple partners that's somehow NTR [especially if the MC is male, for obvious reasons], and if a male MC is "fucked" by a harem-full of women, that's somehow not a femdom-harem game.
This frustrates me. It's a preference that is heavily internalized in women too, as even in otome games where the female lead can romance multiple boys, harem routes are close to a taboo, and their players don't like the idea. That aside, the way some male femdom fans overreact to multiple men in femdom games still surprises me, as it feels more possessive than I'd expect. In Cobra's floor of Tower of Trample, they almost added Lily dominating other water dojo members (not just the player character Ethan) but then they cut it due to the concern it would feel like "NTR" due to some feedback if I'm remembering right, but that would have made Lily even better for me personally (she's my favorite ToT character).

By the way, I had the loose impression from the way you opened your post that maybe you felt I disagreed with you about something, but after I read your post, I couldn't figure it out, as it seemed like I agreed with everything you said. Of course, corruption should be able to have a male focus. (y) I wasn't particularly trying to drag anyone back into the conversation about corruption either, just sharing my thoughts.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Oh, by "single character-focused" I just meant that it doesn't require more than one character in essence. Typically it primarily objectifies a single character. Pegging, spanking, findom, foot worship, forced feminization would be examples of fetishes that aren't single character-focused, they refer to an activity and require at least 2 characters. Bondage, chastity, crossdressing, giantess, futanari would be other single character-focused fetishes. Often corruption just involves a cursed item.

Maybe I'm a little similar. I just like to ponder the reasons people choose to standardize words in certain ways to better express themselves and form communities. Actually, I'm fine with recognizing anyone else's preference for how to define the term corruption; I just casually split it into two terms there (true corruption and sexual corruption) that I could define coherently for the sake of the clarity in how I phrased my own post. Specifically I went with VNDB's take... but now I'm looking there and see that they the name of what I called true corruption to Falling to Evil, which is actually what I would have preferred to use, so I'll just use that term from now on. VNDB, by the way, actually rigorously considers many of their tag definitions, unlike f95zone's tagging situation which is pretty much a joke overall, which is why I relied on it there.

I suppose corruption has become a term that's a little like femdom, in that everyone has their own definition these days. People seem to prefer to define corruption as whatever change in a person's behavior they consider excitingly unexpected or taboo. Person A's good corruption is person B's boring corruption, and person B's good corruption is person A's weird and overly fetishistic corruption. NTR is yet another example, as people tend to prefer to define it as whatever situation they would consider to inspire sexual jealousy, which varies based on a person's possessiveness or expectations for human relationships. Anyway, that's a whole other subject I won't delve into.

Yeah, absolutely. I'd personally like being hypnotically forced to be unable to raise my head above the woman's head, or forced into believing I'm a dog, or forced into mentally thinking of women as goddesses who are objects of fear I can't even think of disobeying. There's some femdom brainwashing in The Company, but it's not this dramatic (if I remember right, it's just pegging and some light feminization? oh yeah, it's in your list) and it's not really permanent in effect since it's a sandbox game.

This frustrates me. It's a preference that is heavily internalized in women too, as even in otome games where the female lead can romance multiple boys, harem routes are close to a taboo, and their players don't like the idea. That aside, the way some male femdom fans overreact to multiple men in femdom games still surprises me, as it feels more possessive than I'd expect. In Cobra's floor of Tower of Trample, they almost added Lily dominating other water dojo members (not just the player character Ethan) but then they cut it due to the concern it would feel like "NTR" due to some feedback if I'm remembering right, but that would have made Lily even better for me personally (she's my favorite ToT character).

By the way, I had the loose impression from the way you opened your post that maybe you felt I disagreed with you about something, but after I read your post, I couldn't figure it out, as it seemed like I agreed with everything you said. Of course, corruption should be able to have a male focus. (y) I wasn't particularly trying to drag anyone back into the conversation about corruption either, just sharing my thoughts.
I may be a bit of a contrarian, but I am not too invested into this particular concept to defend my take on it. It seems we agree more or less, and that will have to do.

Speaking of being a contrarian, I feel a sympathy towards NTR, even if I don't like it [especially if its displayed as couple-dom or forced-bi], because of how it seems to trigger most people. I guess hippies with their "open relationship" ideas disregarded the possessiveness of our "nature".

Ps: it seems that VNDB doesn't even have the femdom tag

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes