Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I haven't been playing femdom games lately, cause I finished all that I wanted to. I guess I could try newer versions of Town of Femdom or Moving Down, but I just don't feel like it. Especially since ToF requires another restart and I just don't want to grind all that stats and money again, I did it after previous restart and got 1000+ gold that is now pointless. Instead I play Hue, but only few lvls at a time, cause I'm not a big fan of platform games. I'll try 11:11 Rememoried and Sunset Overload soon, maybe even tonight I'll check one of them. I also watched some new movies: Scream and Fistful of Vengeance and I'm planning to check out the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight, but usually nowadays I'm watching Hong Kong movies from the 60s. At this moment I'm drinking raspberry tea and writing this post you're finishing reading.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I haven't been playing femdom games lately, cause I finished all that I wanted to. I guess I could try newer versions of Town of Femdom or Moving Down, but I just don't feel like it. Especially since ToF requires another restart and I just don't want to grind all that stats and money again, I did it after previous restart and got 1000+ gold that is now pointless. Instead I play Hue, but only few lvls at a time, cause I'm not a big fan of platform games. I'll try 11:11 Rememoried and Sunset Overload soon, maybe even tonight I'll check one of them. I also watched some new movies: Scream and Fistful of Vengeance and I'm planning to check out the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre tonight, but usually nowadays I'm watching Hong Kong movies from the 60s. At this moment I'm drinking raspberry tea and writing this post you're finishing reading.
I played Heroes 3 HD and watched the series Broadwalk Empire, because I also play the Mafia games, and needed some Mafia mood. LOL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I played Heroes 3 HD and watched the series Broadwalk Empire, because I also play the Mafia games, and needed some Mafia mood. LOL
And I just finished new Wordle, gonna prepare some food now and watch the new Massacre, though I'm pretty sure it won't be good. For mafia mood I watch yakuza films from Japan :)

And it's 0-51-4 on Boring Days Patreon now. Edit: 0-53-5 :)

BTW there's bunch of polls on Nothing is Forever Patreon and one of them is about the femdom scene with Deb, only 10 people said they declined her.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
OK, this song features EXPLICIT femdom:

Funny, though the femdom liking guy at the beginning is too stereotypical imo. Anyway, I'm watching other vids with Rico Nasty rn :p Edit: Lil Mariko seems to have femdommy motifs going strong in other vids too.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Funny, though the femdom liking guy at the beginning is too stereotypical imo. Anyway, I'm watching other vids with Rico Nasty rn :p Edit: Lil Mariko seems to have femdommy motifs going strong in other vids too.
This one too has that vibe:

It seems I discovered some underground electro-pop scene where there is plenty of experimentation. Its nice to see that there is some creativity outside of rock/metal too.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It seems I discovered some underground electro-pop scene
Lil Mariko's songs or Rica Nasty's "Girl Crush" are somewhat similar in some regards to what I listen to myself when I want to have fun (electro, EMB, aggrotech; though these genres tend to have sexist, "edgy" vibes with titles like "Fuck You Bitch", "This Shit Will Fuck You Up", "Die Motherfucker Die", "Fuck That Shit", "Bitch of Dreams" and more). Though I have to admit I'm not following music that much and last time I've danced to aggrotech on a dancefloor was in 2012 during an afterparty to Laibach's concert (one of my favs from them btw) in Łódź, I did dance to the live show though in 2019 when Suicide Commando played in Warsaw. That reminds me I wanted to check new (now not so new) album by Lebanon Hanover, I really liked .

Edit: Damn, cause of you I'm now revisitng some of my old favs now :p

Last edited:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I feel that the band nailed the femdom vibes.

Bitch - Be My Slave

The least femdom about it was the name change to Betsy later.

• Thinking Face

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I feel that the band nailed the femdom vibes.

Bitch - Be My Slave

The least femdom about it was the name change to Betsy later.
Maybe, but I dislike the punk influences in this one [it feels more present than in the typical NWOBHM], in my opinion rock and metal is not sexy in that way, sonically. Especially punk rock, that's the least sexy :cautious:

When I listen to rock/metal my mind shuts off the sex drive and engages the part which also engages with stuff like math and physics [and of course more lofty feelings like sadness, anger, loss, mourning, dread, or simply the cozy feelings of escapism], I expect cerebral joys, rather than arousal. While some pop songs are intentionally crafted to elicit arousal. In my opinion anyways.

Maybe this song is somewhat sexy yet metal:

or this:

especially this:

But its not the norm. My fav rock/metal acts have titles like: "the spherical parallelism of the cosmic triangle" :LOL:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
When I listen to rock/metal my mind shuts off the sex drive and engages the part which also engages with stuff like math and physics [and of course more lofty feelings like sadness, anger, loss, mourning, dread, or simply the cozy feelings of escapism], I expect cerebral joys, rather than arousal. While some pop songs are intentionally crafted to elicit arousal. In my opinion anyways.
Hmm, for me a lot of rock, hard rock, heavy metal is created in a way that maybe is not sexy per se, but is about sexy stuff. Bands like Marilyn Manson, Europe, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Rammstein and many, many more sing quite a lot about girls, sex and often in a way that - I think - is supposed to be arousing (maybe less with Rammstein). For me industrial (and I mean old school aka true one) is least sexy genre, cause even when it talks about sex, sex is always dirty, violent, people are disfigured, there's rape, fringe fetishes etc., so it's more about "shock" than sex; it's anti-erotic in a sense, which is good for the anti-musical approach of especially noise, industrial noise acts. There's a lot of sex in some folk noir/dark folk bands though with acts like Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio or Spiritual Front. For me personally I often found sex lyrics in metal (but in aggrotech too), especially the more kinky, agressive ones as artificial, as posing and not smth truthful

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm, for me a lot of rock, hard rock, heavy metal is created in a way that maybe is not sexy per se, but is about sexy stuff. Bands like Marilyn Manson, Europe, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Rammstein and many, many more sing quite a lot about girls, sex and often in a way that - I think - is supposed to be arousing (maybe less with Rammstein). For me industrial (and I mean old school aka true one) is least sexy genre, cause even when it talks about sex, sex is always dirty, violent, people are disfigured, there's rape, fringe fetishes etc., so it's more about "shock" than sex; it's anti-erotic in a sense, which is good for the anti-musical approach of especially noise, industrial noise acts. There's a lot of sex in some folk noir/dark folk bands though with acts like Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio or Spiritual Front. For me personally I often found sex lyrics in metal (but in aggrotech too), especially the more kinky, agressive ones as artificial, as posing and not smth truthful
What you say about metal is limited to the 80s glam subgenre, [Europe tho was more serious, nothing explicitly sexual about the final countdown, and carrie lol - sappy love ballads yeah, sexy? not really - at least in my perception], but what I meant is that the music itself is not activating any erotic connotations for me. Partly probably because I always listen to metal and rock when I want something musically satisfying, a cerebral or emotional experience which pushes on entirely non-erotic circuits so to speak. I am smiling wildly while I write this, because I took a snapshot in my mind about the possible sexiness of the different metal sub-genres, and almost spit my coffee on the screen when I got to power metal: "sexy dragons" :ROFLMAO: So, even if the subject matter in some glam metal songs is about sex, for me it doesn't sound "sexy" at all. Maybe it does for a vanilla female, or a vanilla male or a gay male who overestimates the market value of his masculine charms...

Plus maybe AC/DC is erotic for some people who like old men with raspy voices screeching along to a blues scale, but that's not me dude :) ....maybe Led Zeppelin...

In contrast I find industrial/dark-wave stuff way more erotic in the soundscapes they make, surely not the kind you are referring to, but I am positive that Depeche Mode is like 100% more erotically charged than lets say Metallica, just saying. Femdom is a fringe fetish btw, just letting you know ;)

I hope my friendly, joking mood came across. :unsure:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
final countdown
I guess it's because they sing that they go to Venus (in Laibach's version they go to Mars btw).

I didn't say they're sexy, but their songs are often about sex and similar activities; looking at lyrics there's a lot of sex there imo and there are lists like Louder's or The Gauntlet's about best sexual lyrics in rock/metal music etc. so someone has to enjoy them. Sexual lyrics could have for some similar effect as sexual literature perhaps. Anyway I'm not saying you find them sexy, or that I find them sexy, but I'm sure someone does (groupies for example).

And there's nothing industrial about Depeche Mode if you ask me (ok, they took some inspirations from industrial, but I'd never call them industrial, they also have goth vibes, synth pop, new wave). There's a lot of sexual lyrics in dark wave, new wave music I suppose, but I never really listened to this stuff tbh so I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I guess it's because they sing that they go to Venus (in Laibach's version they go to Mars btw).

I didn't say they're sexy, but they songs are often about sex and similar activities; looking at lyrics there's a lot of sex there imo and there are lists like Louder's or The Gauntlet's about best sexual lyrics in rock/metal music etc. so someone has to enjoy them. Sexual lyrics could have for some similar effect as sexual literature perhaps. Anyway I'm not saying you find them sexy, or that I find them sexy, but I'm sure someone does (groupies for example).

And there's nothing industrial about Depeche Mode if you ask me (ok, they took some inspirations from industrial, but I'd never call them industrial, they also have goth vibes, synth pop, new wave). There's a lot of sexual lyrics in dark wave, new wave music I suppose, but I never really listened to this stuff tbh so I'm not sure.
Oh, I guess this must be because for me lyrics are almost unimportant in music [except prog rock/metal where it sometimes matters]. I treat singing as just another instrument, which either sounds good, used impressively or not. For example, I love the singing voice of Coverdale from Whitesnake, but he could sing about going to a supermarket to buy undies, or simply recite a dictionary, what matters for me - like a true metalhead - is the meaning I can form myself based solely on the timbre, sound, and feelings the singing itself conveys, not the words. Words only matter if they are so good that they pique my attention, otherwise I expect singers to sing amazingly and with an authentic tone, and combined with the rest of the music convey a mood, a sonic pleasure, an atmosphere, an emotion, etc. I fill in the text myself, with reflections about my own experiences and feelings. Kinda like when listening to classical music.

There are two kinds of people:

1. Bob Dylan kind of people who want amazing lyrics and shitty music and
2. Emerson Lake and Palmer people who want amazing music with sometimes nonsensical lyrics

I firmly belong to the 2nd type. :geek:

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh, I guess this must be because for me lyrics are almost unimportant in music [except prog rock/metal where it sometimes matters]. I treat singing as just another instrument, which either sounds good, used impressively or not. For example, I love the singing voice of Coverdale from Whitesnake, but he could sing about going to a supermarket to buy undies, or simply recite a dictionary, what matters for me - like a true metalhead - is the meaning I can form myself based solely on the timbre, sound, and feelings the singing itself conveys, not the words. Words only matter if they are so good that they pique my attention, otherwise expect singers to sing amazingly and with an authentic tone, and combined with the rest of the music convey a mood, a sonic pleasure, an atmosphere, an emotion, etc. I fill in the text myself, with reflections about my own experiences and feelings. Kinda like when listening to classical music.
Man, I never understood that. As soon as I like the song I immediately want to know/translate lyrics. In Poland before the Internet there were (and still are some) radio programs where they play a song (any genre) and translate the lyrics, because people here want to know what they're listening to. I remember in 2001 when Rammstein's Mutter came out and was a big hit in Poland and one of the most popular radio stations had a program about their lyrics; it's because of this audition my mom started listening to them.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Man, I never understood that. As soon as I like the song I immediately want to know/translate lyrics. In Poland before the Internet there were (and still are some) radio programs where they play a song (any genre) and translate the lyrics, because people here want to know what they're listening to. I remember in 2001 when Rammstein's Mutter came out and was a big hit in Poland and one of the most popular radio stations had a program about their lyrics; it's because of this audition my mom started listening to them.
That's because most metal and prog rock lyrics range from utterly dumb to absolutely nonsensical [with some notable exceptions], I mean when Ronnie James Dio sings with a voice forged by Thor himself in the sacred halls of Valhalla "Hoooooly Diveeeeeer" you immediately get the words, but what you actually should hear is how passionate he is about whatever a "holy diver" is :D What's "convincing" and what carries the meaning is the mood and the passion conveyed, he could sing "poly driver" instead, but the delivery and the VOICE itself is what matters. This is the way most rock/metal fans listen to music. Sure, I can showcase some very intellectual and great lyrics in metal/rock, but they are instantly worthless if not sung amazingly.

I feel like we are like Sam and Gollum sharing their culinary preferences in the Lord of the Rings :ROFLMAO:

Oh you need to listen to this, the lyrics is "010011011101001..." sung amazingly:

listen from the time-stamp 7:10

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I edited the last comment, pls read the end part again :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh you need to listen to this, the lyrics is "010011011101001..." sung amazingly:
It's binary: trustTH1, now we need to find out what TH1 stands for.

Edit: I think it's this: TH1 is the base class of all histogram classes in ROOT. It provides the common interface for operations such as binning, filling, drawing.

Edit 2: TH1 being his character in the album; now it's clear.

• Haha

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
It's binary: trustTH1, now we need to find out what TH1 stands for.

Edit: I think it's this: TH1 is the base class of all histogram classes in ROOT. It provides the common interface for operations such as binning, filling, drawing.
Its a computer protag in the story :) But now you get it? :unsure: Its sang amazingly, and yeah it means something, but that's kinda secondary :cool:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Its a computer protag in the story :)
Yeah, I got that after some looking. Honestly when I saw the lyrics I paused the vid, translated them and proceeded to continue listening. Because of not knowing what they mean I couldn't focus on the music.

BTW:

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes