Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, How many of you interested in Futa Domination content?
Which one you like the most, Futa Dominating male or Futa Dominating the female?
Like or Comment your opinion :)
I love futa dominating male content. In a fantasy setting it just gives a beautiful lady an additional tool to dominate and humiliate you with which I love! Especially when he has to suck her cock triggers me.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've played the last update of Boring Days yesterday and it's pretty dope; it basically introduces another variation on the same idea as turning tables with Sam and Belinda, but imo AntiMyx has real talents for this type of stories, so I really enjoyed the Maxine content. Could be longer, but I hope we won't have to wait for a new update too long. TBH I think it would be cool to start this game without knowing what's in store for us and watching MC being exploited both at home and company at the same time, instead of progressing with one character at a time. I guess it's smth for future players to enjoy though.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I've played the last update of Boring Days yesterday and it's pretty dope; it basically introduces another variation on the same idea as turning tables with Sam and Belinda, but imo AntiMyx has real talents for this type of stories, so I really enjoyed the Maxine content. Could be longer, but I hope we won't have to wait for a new update too long. TBH I think it would be cool to start this game without knowing what's in store for us and watching MC being exploited both at home and company at the same time, instead of progressing with one character at a time. I guess it's smth for future players to enjoy though.
Nice to hear it gets updated again. Feared it was abandoned. Really liked the slow burn femdom the game had.

Reactions: Mister_M

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
The only other game I can find by AntiMyx is My Town, My Show. Can you please post a link for Intruder?
I played it, it's more like a Kinetic Novel, very few choices, you mostly just play a linear story where the guy gets his money taken by a couple of girls

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

Yeah, the people who get to play the completed game for the first time will be in for a real treat, although that probably won't be for a very long time.

Reactions: Mister_M

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Sorry to barge in, but does anyone know if Aseratrix came back? I was going to send a private link soon for my game after a few major fixes as a thanks for the thread. (I have found three games I really like on here!)

Reactions: Anonymous100

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Sorry to barge in, but does anyone know if Aseratrix came back? I was going to send a private link soon for my game after a few major fixes as a thanks for the thread. (I have found three games I really like on here!)
Unfortunately, afaik he never came back after March 20. We decided to wait 3 months for him and then - as per his wishes - to continue the finder without him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TessSadist
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes