Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

daddyholes76

Oct 14, 2021
Ok, I feel this delved into a lot of sad stories about ancient Chinese patriarchal customs, (which were, like all patriarchal customs, quite awful) so, to bring it back a bit to the point Aseratrix made earlier about steppe nomads being far better on women's rights and cheer the thread up a bit, the Manchu Qing dynasty, who were originally steppe nomads, outlawed foot binding in China and during some of their emperors severely punished all men that had their daughters deform their feet like that. Then it unfortunately resurged as a practice again in the post 1911 republican era, before it was finally outlawed for good by the Communist party after the 1949 revolution.

#Based steppe nomads and CPC :LOL: (is a weird sentence probably nobody ever said before... :unsure:)
found this dumbass female infanticide discussion browsing the thread and gotta say this sites made me realise what extent online folks dumbass politics are rationalization for fappin lol

anyway wanted to ask any games where the girl like chokes you during teh sex. dunno if that counts as femdom but im into it

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Summer's gone has the femdom tag and got updated to chapter 4. I know it had very little femdom content before but what about now?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Summer's gone has the femdom tag and got updated to chapter 4. I know it had very little femdom content before but what about now?
It didn't have anything (MC got cuffed as a prank by 2 girls and someone decided it's femdom); in new update there's a mention that one fem NPC like to be in control, believes men are weaker sex and forces her bf to wear a buttplug. But it's only mentioned in 1 scene and that's all.

Reactions: Anonymous100

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
It didn't have anything (MC got cuffed as a prank by 2 girls and someone decided it's femdom); in new update there's a mention that one fem NPC like to be in control, believes men are weaker sex and forces her bf to wear a buttplug. But it's only mentioned in 1 scene and that's all.
Thanks!

Reactions: Mister_M

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I think Somalia has no taxes

Pretty sure you can avoid taxes in some areas of Ukraine as well
Yes but I also enjoy things like electricity and warm water! I guess I'll just have to keep paying the taxman. :LOL:

But to keep on-topic, here's a teaser for some femdom content from our game, it's currently being painted...

It's a PoV foot-worship encounter (quite a few people asked for this!), and is the final scene from the upcoming release.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Aseratrix is absent on the forum since March 20 so the finder hasn't been updated since few days before that. Neuvau was however mentioned in the thread before.
Hey everyone, just found out about this list. I’m the creator of Neuvau :giggle:

It’s mainly femdom oriented and would love your support and I’m open to hear your opinions on the game! :geek:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
It’s mainly femdom oriented and would love your support and I’m open to hear your opinions on the game! :geek:
Your way of building the story and the many facettes you can experience the same scenes based on your decisions is top tier quality. It's got a comfy feel-good vibe.
The models are good, but what's great is your use of expressions and really gets the light-hearted, flirty nature of everyone across.
The way your stat system works is rather unique among the VNs on this site. Having to vary your playstyle and earn multiple different points without a clear right answer, what I'd describe as an all roads lead to Rome game desing, is really refreshing and it's a godsend you include the necessary stat requirements within the choices.
The soft, seducing femdom types in your game are rather rare from my experience in femdom games. They're hella sexy, the whole Andrea scene no matter the path just oozes sexy, dominant, confident woman.

In short: Really nice work! It's clear you put a lot of thought and love into it. The femdom theme is just the icing on top that makes this cake all the more enticing. I'm surprised your Patreon hasn't caught on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Your way of building the story and the many facettes you can experience the same scenes based on your decisions is top tier quality. It's got a comfy feel-good vibe.
The models are good, but what's great is your use of expressions and really gets the light-hearted, flirty nature of everyone across.
The way your stat system works is rather unique among the VNs on this site. Having to vary your playstyle and earn multiple different points without a clear right answer, what I'd describe as an all roads lead to Rome game desing, is really refreshing and it's a godsend you include the necessary stat requirements within the choices.
The soft, seducing femdom types in your game are rather rare from my experience in femdom games. They're hella sexy, the whole Andrea scene no matter the path just oozes sexy, dominant, confident woman.

In short: Really nice work! It's clear you put a lot of thought and love into it. The femdom theme is just the icing on top that makes this cake all the more enticing. I'm surprised your Patreon hasn't caught on.
Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! :love:

I’m really glad you like the game system. I’ve put a lot of effort into it. :geek:

I’m a bit worried about the support on Patreon, I would have hoped for more given the effort. But I hope that will change for the better soon :eek:

Reactions: Gamesstar

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks.
This game is good.
Asmodeus_ is a really good writer.
I'm playing it since the initial release, I believe I wrote smth in the game's thread in the past. While I don't think it's a game exactly for me, I do believe it's more than decent.

I’m a bit worried about the support on Patreon, I would have hoped for more given the effort. But I hope that will change for the better soon :eek:
I think the Patreon growth can be sometimes slow, but usually is rather steady, especially for games with substantial updates and engaging plots. Some kinks can slow down the process of course, but I don't think your game has or will have any very divisive content.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I wonder - is this thread still being updated?
Unfortunately not as the creator of the thread is no longer on this forum. There is a possibility that a new femdom finder will be created in the future, but for now we just use this thread to talk about games.

Reactions: LAKueiJin
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes