Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Don't think for a moment I am not disillusioned from time to time. There are entire weeks I don't play a single adult game, hence the slow update to the list. My main issue is the lack of definite femdom games - respect for the few devs like Tess Sadist, volbells, darktoz, etc - especially from new devs. That we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel so to speak to find something, anything containing unapologetic femdom, where the exquisite beauty and melodious shapes of [biological] females are celebrated, and their dominion over all things blocky and male unleashed.

Just simply look at the beauty of a female hand, its like a flower, its curves and delicate lines like a symphony of nature's best compositions. Just the female hand alone is amazing! Then the feet! Oh, those arches! Like the curvature of a violin, they almost sing as they move through the air. The shape of their hips, the curvature of their spine, elegantly flowing into the instrument-like perfection of their whole torso. The little "v" shape which lets through light under their sex when they stand up with closed legs in case of a healthy-weight female, the smiling arcs of their bottoms, like the ancient symbol of the stylized heart-shape. Their face, their eyes, their noses, their chin, their long limbs, their harmoniously complementing little breasts...<- this is not objectification, but adoration, and admiration, words themselves are too objectifying, but I truly think the female human's shape is the most glorious creation of nature - endless boreal forests come a distant second....femdom is to love beauty above yourself, to let yourself be used and immersed into that beauty, to let perfection subsume your existence ... at least it is for me. Its beauty and intellect incarnate I worship.

As far as I am concerned Bach's cantatas are not about Gods [unless its Goddesses], but about Female beauty, but he had to lie that its about some bearded man in the sky.

No, this clearly could only be crying like a baby at the sight of a female's beauty:

Remember, we all came out of a woman, we long to get back in there.
That's why lezdom is the best, you get the beauty of women regardless of who's in control

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Aseratrix

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also #1: I've played Operation: Domination ( ), that's meant to be a femdom game, but starts with femdom handjob, so... Then there's unavoidable cum eating. Graphics are poor, plot not that great and areas big and empty. I only played for a few minutes, but maybe someone would like to try it and will find more content in later parts of the game.

Also #2: Dog Days of Summer has lezdom content and (I think) dedicated route(s). I'm not into lezdom, but if someone is maybe will like to try the game and describe it if it fits the list.

Last edited:

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Dog Days of Summer has lezdom content and (I think) dedicated route(s). I'm not into lezdom
The Femdom content is at its early stages so far. There's a dedicated character all about femdom, but little content so far:
  • There's a blackmail sub story that has a single sub femdom scene alongside another sub (oral service),
  • a dom teaching a protegee which is basically the same scene as before just on the receiving end,
  • and a scene independent of that character if you play the MC as a dom with some seduction and oral servicing
I'd wait a bit for more concrete stuff to develop. The blackmailed sub route shows promise.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Reactions: Etheric

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
That's why lezdom is the best, you get the beauty of women regardless of who's in control
Well, thanks, but nope! Because that same beauty is dominated at the same time which is gravely improper + it leaves out the only proper role of males. I can't identify with a female character. In cases where the focus is not on the submissive female, I can enjoy some lezdom games. But since all females should be treated with the same awe in my view, only hetero femdom can reflect that situation in its full glory.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Mister_M Nothing is forever just got updated on itch
Thanks.

I think he just released chapter 2 (that already leaked to F95 some time ago), but he did say on Patreon that public version will have bugs squashed, reworked skill menu and optional game modes. Will check it later. Edit: yeah, that's it, he just wrote a Patreon post about it.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Mister_M Nothing is forever just got updated on itch
Based on very informative comments between others here, I came to understand that the game is good, but its a "slow burn", and that the femdom path is not yet too deeply explored. Is this new update bringing more to the femdom elements? 0r is it likely to be more about the story elements and...is it still burning slowly?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
And now Young Again attacked me with unavoidable sex scene, so I'm out. Didn't encounter any femdom during my time with a game.

Based on very informative comments between others here, I came to understand that the game is good, but its a "slow burn", and that the femdom path is not yet too deeply explored. Is this new update bringing more to the femdom elements? 0r is it likely to be more about the story elements and...is it still burning slowly?
New story+content update will be up in approx. 3 months time. This update comes with bug fixes, new game modes, is proofread (both chapters 1 and 2) and has new skill menu (slightly reworked skill system). I don't expect (nor I want tbh) the game to stop burning slowly; dev promises to go deeper with every kink/character with every chapter, but not every chapter will include the same set of kinks (for example ch. 2 has 3 h scenes: 1 connected to exhibitionism, 1 femdom (MC as a sub), 1 cuckolding (MC cuckolds another guy at his request), but they all are big part of the story).

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aseratrix

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well, thanks, but nope! Because that same beauty is dominated at the same time which is gravely improper + it leaves out the only proper role of males. I can't identify with a female character. In cases where the focus is not on the submissive female, I can enjoy some lezdom games. But since all females should be treated with the same awe in my view, only hetero femdom can reflect that situation in its full glory.
Does your religion requires you to worship every woman or only pretty ones :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
And now Young Again attacked me with unavoidable sex scene, so I'm out. Didn't encounter any femdom during my time with a game.

New story+content update will be up in approx. 3 months time. This update comes with bug fixes, new game modes, is proofread and has new skill menu (slightly reworked skill system). I don't expect (nor I want tbh) the game to stop burning slowly; dev promises to go deeper with every kink/character with every chapter, but not every chapter will include the same set of kinks (for example ch. 2 has 3 h scenes: 1 connected to exhibitionism, 1 femdom (MC as a sub), 1 cuckolding (MC cuckolds another guy at his request), but they all are big part of the story).
I have to be honest, the "slow burn" description makes me postpone playing that game. I digged up my stash of femdom stories, if I want story-rich, slowly developing femdom fantasies, I have them at my fingertips. I'm not saying AT ALL, that a slow-burn femdom story can not be great, it can be very great in fact, I'm just not looking for a too strongly story-driven game right now. I am looking for an adventure game with lots of femdom themes, volbells new game seems to go in the right direction for me right now, and there are some other games too, such as Miron's new game....sadly a great lezdom game which reminded me of Harshville just got put on hold.

I need some visual femdom nourishment so much, that lately I find more pleasure in collecting deviant-art femdom art than playing a drawn-out narrative. Speaking of narrative-heavy games, Shattered seems to have been updated, but I don't know whether it expanded on the femdom story-line or whether it doubled down on the sissification theme instead.

Reactions: Mister_M

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I haven't tried the update, according to mister_m I guess its not an update? although the version number is larger than the one I played so I dunno...seems like an update for me at least. The femdom content really is minimal at the moment, but it is actual femdom stuff and setting up for it to be. The story does progress quite slow but its well written, its worth it in my opinion

EDIT: To clarify now that I saw your post above this one, its slow all around, you're not going to be hit with a sex scene every 2 minutes. It has an actual story its trying to tell, which isn't a bad thing

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I have to be honest, the "slow burn" description makes me postpone playing that game. I digged up my stash of femdom stories, if I want story-rich, slowly developing femdom fantasies, I have them at my fingertips. I'm not saying AT ALL, that a slow-burn femdom story can not be great, it can be very great in fact, I'm just not looking for a too strongly story-driven game right now. I am looking for an adventure game with lots of femdom themes, volbells new game seems to go in the right direction for me right now, and there are some other games too, such as Miron's new game....sadly a great lezdom game which reminded me of Harshville just got put on hold.

I need some visual femdom nourishment so much, that lately I find more pleasure in collecting deviant-art femdom art than playing a drawn-out narrative. Speaking of narrative-heavy games, Shattered seems to have been updated, but I don't know whether it expanded on the femdom story-line or whether it doubled down on the sissification theme instead.
I get you, personally - as you know - I don't play exclusively femdom AVNs and I prefer the ones (like Summer's Gone or Intertwined or Corporate Culture) that are slower with better character development. Nothing is Forever seems right up my alley cause it has interesting characters, emphasis on plot plus a possible femdom route that other more realistic games lack (but I don't know yet if I'll play it as my main route yet, LI that's focused on femdom is the least attractive to me :p). Ai Shield started nice, though on my main playthrough I'm obedient to the girl so I sadly won't see harsher femdom. I don't play Moving Down nor Shattered. I think that from pure femdom perspective Second Class is my fav game atm. I'm also curious about how the Town of Femdom will grow and main route of Femdom City. Unfortunately after forced formatting of my PC few weeks ago I lost all my Femdom City saves and I don't really feel like playing it from the beggining. TBH while I love The Asylum (became Darktoz patron cause of the game), I never really got into his other games (and I've stopped being his patron 2-3 months after he finished The Asylum) and I kinda wish he started working on his next project already.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I haven't tried the update, according to mister_m I guess its not an update? although the version number is larger than the one I played so I dunno...seems like an update for me at least.
Maybe you only played ch. 1? If you only played the ver. from itch then you skipped ch. 2 from Patreon (which later leaked on F95). Today's update is, and I quote the dev: "some small bug fixes, the skills system rework, alternative game modes, and a full proofreading by a native speaker of the first 2 chapters."

Etheric

May 30, 2017
The game is interesting but the only femdom I saw was kind of "I like to play domme" "I like to be submissive" and have one sex scene.
For how long I played there wasn't any clear femdom vibe from other character

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The game is interesting but the only femdom I saw was kind of "I like to play domme" "I like to be submissive" and have one sex scene.
For how long I played there wasn't any clear femdom vibe from other character
Deb is a femdom LI, the 1st femdom oriented scene with her appears late into chapter 2[/spoiler].

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Does your religion requires you to worship every woman or only pretty ones :unsure:
Even tho I am only attracted to women in their prime years, I do however cherish and respect all women as a principle.

In my description I referenced women in their prime age and their optimal, healthy physical shape, undisturbed by age or illness. Life tho is relentless in its overbearing and constant marching to the tune of entropy, and this optimum period as its bounty of riches is as majestic as it is fleeting. Like all things of value, beauty, youth and peak shape are all transitory. And maybe the fact of the ephemeral nature of beauty makes it all the more precious to witness.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I get you, personally - as you know - I don't play exclusively femdom AVNs and I prefer the ones (like Summer's Gone or Intertwined or Corporate Culture) that are slower with better character development. Nothing is Forever seems right up my alley cause it has interesting characters, emphasis on plot plus a possible femdom route that other more realistic games lack (but I don't know yet if I'll play it as my main route yet, LI that's focused on femdom is the least attractive to me :p). Ai Shield started nice, though on my main playthrough I'm obedient to the girl so I sadly won't see harsher femdom. I don't play Moving Down nor Shattered. I think that from pure femdom perspective Second Class is my fav game atm. I'm also curious about how the Town of Femdom will grow and main route of Femdom City. Unfortunately after forced formatting of my PC few weeks ago I lost all my Femdom City saves and I don't really feel like playing it from the beggining. TBH while I love The Asylum (became Darktoz patron cause of the game), I never really got into his other games (and I've stopped being his patron 2-3 months after he finished The Asylum) and I kinda wish he started working on his next project already.
Yeah, I know, and I understand that you like narrative in and of itself being a great movie lover and all. But in my case adult AVNs are an exception. Its the expectation of erotic content which brought me here, not the hope of character development stories. Were I to experience some moving or intricate story, I would have surely found some other site more suited for such a goal. I'd say such a thing would also interest me outside of adult theme premised games. But as it is, I treat a good story as a bonus in adult games, but my critical focus in their case is on the quality and kind of adult content they feature. No matter how nice a story, I can't stand looking at scenes which are mean towards or worse with females. Second Class is nice [albeit like Femdom City it seems to err a bit on the side of spreading thin with fetishes, thus featuring many, but not exploring deeper any] and I am also looking forward to see where Town of Femdom goes indeed. I really want Femdom City to be finished first, I'd hate to see it abandoned, no matter how cool a new project from darktoz would be.
Personally I am also looking forward to FemU's every update, that game is one of my favorites in terms of sheer femdom.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes