Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Regarding FemDoSLand: I think writing "some content" suggests that some scenes, routes, etc. are inaccessible, while in reality every part of the game is accessible but if you're not paying some (newer) scenes just have low quality graphics/pics.
Correcting....

Done!

Reactions: Mister_M

Skye

Jun 25, 2019
I can’t remember this game, it was a guy working at an office job and there is an optional femdom route with his old lady boss and a male dom route. The protagonist can meet other girls around the city too. It was a RenPy VN game but I can’t remember it name, does anyone know about it?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I can’t remember this game, it was a guy working at an office job and there is an optional femdom route with his old lady boss and a male dom route. The protagonist can meet other girls around the city too. It was a RenPy VN game but I can’t remember it name, does anyone know about it?
The setting reminds me of Moving Down, but I wouldn't bet on it. Maybe others can help, the details you've given are fairly generic.

Reactions: Skye

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was wondering what you guys think about adding a game like Free Cities to the list?
I'm not exclusively into femdom and was wondering if the more fetish focused of you would find it a worthy addition.
Obviously the player has to setup their gameplay to focus on a dominant female PC on top and for slaves to be generated as exclusively male, female or mixed gender.

My perceived problem is: FC is so sandbox-y in its management style gameplay that most of the random D/S events between Master/Mistress and Slave end up very non-commital to a certain gender based fetish to make it easy to set appropriate gender specific organs and terminology in these one-size fits all scenes. I think they might be too generic, but I can't really say since I've been playing the game since eons and suspect I've lost perspective.

In the list there is a precedent with Degrees Of Lewdity in that the game has to be manually set to cater (nigh) exclusively to femdom. But in contrast to FC, DoF has dedicated scenes and gameplay of domination (e.g. Whitney the bully or the Hunter holding you captive).

There's also the issue that FC was clearly intended as a maledom game during its creation which is reflected by FC's lore that calls any slave a she independent of gender and FC has multiple future societies (basically cultural focuses) that either take this idea of feminity to the extreme and redefine femininity as the goal of a perfect submissive or redefines gender to directly correlate with male as master and female as slave. Just to be clear - these future societies are optional, but are inevitably a part of its world and can be chosen by competing free cities (if enabled).

Converting and or conquering these competing free cities to follow your ideal cultural society is possible, but the issue remains.
There's been an effort by the foremost modding team of FC to mitigate this (at least the gender pronouns and such), but the vanilla experience does not offer this option.

Maybe I worry to much and I should just create a list entry; what are your thoughts?
Based on your description, I don't really think it fits on the list, but maybe others will have a say about it too. While I put Degrees of Lewdity in, I really think that even that game is obviously made with no femdom in mind. Some things just don't work out well if merely the nominal sex of the NPC's are changed. You are still being subjected to actions which are clearly designed as male on female actions. At least DoL doesn't call your MC a "she" ...maybe it works as a lezdom one?...I am not convinced.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Based on your description, I don't really think it fits on the list, but maybe others will have a say about it too. While I put Degrees of Lewdity in, I really think that even that game is obviously made with no femdom in mind. Some things just don't work out well if merely the nominal sex of the NPC's are changed. You are still being subjected to actions which are clearly designed as male on female actions. At least DoL doesn't call your MC a "she" ...maybe it works as a lezdom one?...I am not convinced.
Thank you for your feedback. I have similar doubts.

One thing you misunderstood: The MC is always the dom; you take on the role of an absolute ruler of an economical city-state in the near the dystopian future of 2037 caused by an economical crash ; and slavery is your main business. So at least the gender is not an issue for the MC.

When it comes to DoL, yeah, that's my thought as well. DoL even has lots of "rape" scenes, where the females use the MCs D to penetrate themselves. They're still in control, but it's not what you set out as femdom in your OP.

You won't have this issue in this game, but (most) events were clearly made with males and masculine, dominant acts in mind. Thing is how many of these might work if you just swap the gender I'm unsure of. The sadism and power hierarchy stays the same and in my book having a female in charge performing penetrative actions, receiving oral servitude, housing sexual slaves and damning them to become fuckpuppets would qualify; but I know that's not the definition used for this list.

Reactions: Aseratrix

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, both Free Cities and Degrees of Lewdity shouldn't be on the list imo, they are very very tangent to femdom.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
To all reading the thread: please use the method I have given and post game proposals for inclusion into the list, surely you all played some femdom containing games I didn't and its not in the list!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I don't know. Are they good?
I mentioned them earlier in this thread with hopes that someone will give more details. I've played Trials in Tainted Space, which has femdom (also with monster girls/aliens) scenes, but afaik it doesn't have a dedicated femdom route. But there's quite a lot of scenes (and I've played 2 yrs ago or smth like that). I tried Corruption of Champions games but played just a little bit, so I can't comment too much on that. But I believe that TiTS should be on the list; would prefer if someone who knows the game better describe it though.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I don't know. Are they good?
Well, yeah? I mean it basically your bread and butter text games right now, you either like them, or go starving...
You sure you didn't play any? Corruption of Champions 1, 2 and Trials in Tainted Space? They are way too big for you to miss all of them...

I mentioned them earlier in this thread with hopes that someone will give more details. I've played Trials in Tainted Space, which has femdom (also with monster girls/aliens) scenes, but afaik it doesn't have a dedicated femdom route. But there's quite a lot of scenes (and I've played 2 yrs ago or smth like that). I tried Corruption of Champions games but played just a little bit, so I can't comment too much on that. But I believe that TiTS should be on the list; would prefer if someone who knows the game better describe it though.
All of them should be on the list really, they have pretty much all of imaginable fetishes, femdom included. Now that I think about it, almost every femdom in TITS and COC 2 is futadom, so may be not to everyone's liking, but COC 1 has this Sophie harpy, she features some of my favorite femdom smut scenes.
Regarding femdom routes: its not the way you think about these games, there aren't any routes per se, its all sandbox with different characters who are OC from different writers, some of them are dedicatedly dominant toward MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I'm exactly on the same boat as you on this one. Played and loved some of the femdom scenes in TITS, (the ones with the plant aliens that ensnared you on the first planet you visited were especially nice) but hated the grid-based walking system through colonies and sometimes the overwhelmingly-long descriptions of shops or regular sights around a settlement, but it was a very long time ago and the game definitely got updated since. For a browser game TITS was definitely really good and deserves a mention, but I'd probably be just as bad as you at doing it now. archdude maybe you can make the submissions for fenoxo games, or are they also not that fresh in your memory either?

Reactions: Mister_M

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I'm exactly on the same boat as you on this one. Played and loved some of the femdom scenes in TITS, (the ones with the plant aliens that ensnared you on the first planet you visited were especially nice) but hated the grid-based walking system through colonies and sometimes the overwhelmingly-long descriptions of shops or regular sights around a settlement, but it was a very long time ago and the game definitely got updated since. For a browser game TITS was definitely really good and deserves a mention, but I'd probably be just as bad as you at doing it now. archdude maybe you can make the submissions for fenoxo games, or are they also not that fresh in your memory either?
I play them from time to time when there is interesting update, I can make entries, but there is something that I noticed just now that i looked at list more closely - it misses most of the futadom games. I believe Aseratrix isn't big fan of futas, which is fine ofc, but i'd like to clarify our consensus on adding those, cause i see list actually has some futadom mentions. I say this, cause all Fenoxo games have like shit ton of futas, probably more than cis women.
On a side note: did you really read descriptions of locations and regular sights, kek at you xD

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Now that I think about it, almost every femdom in TITS and COC 2 is futadom, so may be not to everyone's liking, but COC 1 has this Sophie harpy, she features some of my favorite femdom smut scenes.
Regarding femdom routes: its not the way you think about these games, there aren't any routes per se, its all sandbox with different characters who are OC from different writers, some of them are dedicatedly dominant toward MC.
Futadom games will not be added to the list. If the "femdom" is only futadom, then it does not qualify. I clarified this before. Sorry.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I play them from time to time when there is interesting update, I can make entries, but there is something that I noticed just now that i looked at list more closely - it misses most of the futadom games. I believe Aseratrix isn't big fan of futas, which is fine ofc, but i'd like to clarify our consensus on adding those, cause i see list actually has some futadom mentions. I say this, cause all Fenoxo games have like shit ton of futas, probably more than cis women.
On a side note: did you really read descriptions of locations and regular sights, kek at you xD
Its not that I am not a big fan of futas [which I am indeed not], some games in the list features them. But if a game uses futas as a stand-in for females then the game is not femdom by definition.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I read them for a while as I always liked to imagine the locations in a way at least partly-faithful to the original, but obviously did not have the patience to do it everywhere in all the settlements. I think fenoxo games should be fine, as none of them are exclusively futadom and at least TITS, the only one I played for a significant amount of time, definitely contained some femdom scenes as well, but you should probably clarify things with Aseratrix first so you don't waste your time writing the entries! :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Its not that I am not a big fan of futas [which I am indeed not], some games in the list features them. But if a game uses futas as a stand-in for females then the game is not femdom by definition.
Ok, futa is no, i see, how about arachne that catches MC in her web and forcibly oviposits her eggs in MC's ass, does that qualify? xD
Fenoxo games are very, very perverse you see, i'm not kidding when i say if you can imagine fetish it is already there (except some that they explicitly banned like incest, underage, snuff, gore, scat and some others).

• Wow

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I did for a while as I always liked to imagine the locations in a way at least partly-faithful to the original, but obviously did not have the patience to do it everywhere in all the settlements. I think fenoxo games should be fine, as none of them are exclusively futadom and at least TITS, the only one I played for a significant amount of time, definitely contained a few femdom scenes as well, but you should probably clarify things with Aseratrix first so you don't waste your time writting the entries! :)
Ok, its really simple: if there are mostly females doing the dominating in addition to some futas, then they may qualify, but if all females are replaced with futas, then they are not.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok, futa is no, i see, how about arachne that catches MC in her web and forcibly oviposits her eggs in MC's ass, does that qualify? xD
Fenoxo games are very, very perverse you see, i'm not kidding when i say if you can imagine fetish it is already there (except some that they explicitly banned like incest, underage, snuff, gore, scat and some others).
I love femdom scat tho. And I don't like cocks. But what I like is besides the point really. The point is that we need female domination to be prominent in a game to qualify.

Futadom really needs its own tag, since there are many games dedicated to that fetish, like Futadom World.

I guess we found out the answer why I didn't got around to play those games despite being prominent.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes