Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Then, I really don't think physical build always matches up to an equal internal build. I am socially quite assertive, have a decent sized thing, yet I am very sub towards women.
I'm not saying you can't be shy if you're good looking or have a big dick, I was more annoyed with the stuttering aspect. It's so cliché at this point. This isn't just a femdom thing, I've seen it too often in vanilla games used as a crutch by bad writers. "How do I convey to the player that the MC is shy? I know, I'll just have him stutter all the time around women! Brilliant!"

Tuanorgas

Sep 29, 2018
I've tried Trap Battle Royale because the art looked cute but honestly I wouldn't recommend it. It has the most "Google Translation" without any additional edits. The dialogs doesn't have any nametags so you're not sure who's saying what. Most of the time, you have to just guess to tell what's going on. In terms of FemDom it seems so be focused on reverse rape formula but I'm not sure because I gave up too soon to tell.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was never sexually attracted to my mom, so I won't play this one: Isolated with Mom. The game is tagged with femdom tho. Maybe its list material, but incest is not my thing, so if anyone played it, feel free to post a formula.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Thinking About You got the abandoned tag. Though personally I think the dev will add smth to the game sooner or later.

I was never sexually attracted to my mom, so I won't play this one: Isolated with Mom. The game is tagged with femdom tho. Maybe its list material, but incest is not my thing, so if anyone played it, feel free to post a formula.
Same here, was thinking about playing, but I got no interest in incest.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Title: Outclassed Pervert - https://f95zone.to/threads/outclassed-pervert-v1-0-2-kai-dodo.104126/
Narrative: functional / Other paths: rebel (kind of maledom perhaps? You can rebel and gain strenght, but I don't think you can skip femdom)
Dom lvl: soft to medium / Femdom focus: dedicated
Fetish variety: narrow (I guess for now) / armpit/sweat worship, foot worship, verbal humiliation, slavery (implied for now)
Orientation: hetero / Protag: male
Genre: RPGm game with exploration (a little bit), QTEs, fights and choices / Art style: RPGm assets + very peculiar drawings
Engine: RPGm / in dev / Kai Dodo
Notes: sci-fi setting, early dev, engrish (but not of the worst kind), some parts of the menu are in Japanese (but it's basic Japanese, very easy to understand)

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Thinking About You got the abandoned tag. Though personally I think the dev will add smth to the game sooner or later.

Same here, was thinking about playing, but I got no interest in incest.
Not that it will do any good giving Aseratix ignoring me but you can skip it. Mom is just assertive in trying to get their son to make her a child/grandchild. No female first scenes, more scenes of the "japanese fake femdom kind".

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not that it will do any good giving Aseratix ignoring me but you can skip it. Mom is just assertive in trying to get their son to make her a child/grandchild. No female first scenes, more scenes of the "japanese fake femdom kind".
Thanks, won't bother with it then.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Title: Outclassed Pervert - https://f95zone.to/threads/outclassed-pervert-v1-0-2-kai-dodo.104126/
Narrative: functional / Other paths: rebel (kind of maledom perhaps? You can rebel and gain strenght, but I don't think you can skip femdom)
Dom lvl: soft to medium / Femdom focus: dedicated
Fetish variety: narrow (I guess for now) / armpit/sweat worship, foot worship, verbal humiliation, slavery (implied for now)
Orientation: hetero / Protag: male
Genre: RPGm game with exploration (a little bit), QTEs, fights and choices / Art style: RPGm assets + very peculiar drawings
Engine: RPGm / in dev / Kai Dodo
Notes: sci-fi setting, early dev, engrish (but not of the worst kind), some parts of the menu are in Japanese (but it's basic Japanese, very easy to understand)

"Basic Japanese, very easy to understand"...I guess then basic Tagalog is also easy to understand for everybody :) All I understand in Japanese is "shiba inu" and "sayonara", if its written with Latin letters.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
"Basic Japanese, very easy to understand"...I guess then basic Tagalog is also easy to understand for everybody :)
Ikaw ay tama.

[I was slightly joking when I wrote the note about Japanese, though if you know even basic Japanese you shouldn't have any problems with the menu.]

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The new update of Boring Days is pretty good, the rework of Belinda storyline is quite hot. I guess it's time to return to being AntiMyx's patron.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not bad. It's weird in that it doesn't feel like it wants to commit to the femdom so much as she's just...really aggressive? Like she will slap the MC or talk him into doing things, but then apologize or back peddle. It's more like she's psychologically manipulating him into becoming her sex partner. She does some aggressive things and is usually in charge, but I feel like the dev is leaving room to swing it the other way around...like she's encouraging the MC to be more assertive/aggressive and trying to take charge.

honestly? It's not bad, and some of its hot. I especially love this one scene where they are doing amazon position and she says if he keeps looking at her lewdly she'll fuck him even harder, but all in all, I am not sure what to make of it. She looks like she can either be in charge and totally go femdom route, or she is just leading him on until she can get him to the point to stop being passive and start making moves himself.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The new update of Boring Days is pretty good, the rework of Belinda storyline is quite hot. I guess it's time to return to being AntiMyx's patron.
Oh? Is it really that good? I'll give it a look then. I won't be a patreon though, I'm firmly boycotting that. I will support him on subscribestar though, but I'll check out this update. I am kinda cautious because while his writing is very good, his updates leave a lot to be desired in terms of content for the amount of time in between

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Oh? Is it really that good? I'll give it a look then. I won't be a patreon though, I'm firmly boycotting that. I will support him on subscribestar though, but I'll check out this update. I am kinda cautious because while his writing is very good, his updates leave a lot to be desired in terms of content for the amount of time in between
They do indeed, but the last 2 were pretty solid.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
A wild Ravenleaf appears! :D Welcome back man, I missed you!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I unignored you.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes