Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
300 years... Damn, Mister M is of some other species secretly. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
:alien:

he is such an optimist, for someone who listens to dark electronic and noise music.
Dark music is showing me all the things we should leave behind to reach a happy, bright future :D

Though lately I'm listening to cantopop when I'm writing my articles and reviews, so who knows, too much of happy tunes may change me into a pessimist o_O

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
As for taking over, I'm not saying no, but who knows what I'll be doing in the future, maybe I'll cease to exist before you. Though I do intend to live for at least 300 yrs.
Why only 300 when Caine's Vitae can grant you an eternity? (this comment was provided by #MasqueradeGang :p)

Also, in all seriousness, you'd probably be the most active/worthy successor, (I would've previously said either you or ravenleaf but it's been a long time since I've seen them around these parts) but hopefully it won't come to that. I have a handful of games I'm about to try myself Aseratrix , (mainly La Boétie 's suggestion, Genetically Polymerized and Trampling town) so hopefully I will submit some entries soon, but all of these have the chance of being mainly soft femdom. (I hope not, as I'm getting a bit bored of very soft femdom that does not develop into something deeper/harsher myself...)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Why only 300 when Caine's Vitae can grant you an eternity?
BTW You don't know that, but when I play games I always use nick Caine, but not cause of Masquarade, but because as a kid I loved (and I still like a lot) 1970s Kung Fu TV series with David Carradine who played Kwai Chang Caine. When I played Coteries of New York when some characters talked about Caine I wasn't sure if they talk about MC or the other Caine.

And I said at least 300 ;)

Genetically Polymerized and Trampling town
I've played these! Genetically was pretty bad imo, played it yesterday, but I don't remember it at all :oops: I do remember however that I deleted it pretty fast. Trampling Town is crude, but def femdom game.

you'd probably be the most active/worthy successor
Thanks. Here's to few hundred yrs of femdom games!

But let's hope that Aseratrix will survive the upcoming apocalypse and will continue the finder himself.

as of yet not invented immortality mind-upload tech
:illuminati:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Why only 300 when Caine's Vitae can grant you an eternity? (this comment was provided by #MasqueradeGang :p)

Also, in all seriousness, you'd probably be the most active/worthy successor, (I would've previously said either you or ravenleaf but it's been a long time since I've seen them around these parts) but hopefully it won't come to that. I have a handful of games I'm about to try myself Aseratrix , (mainly La Boétie 's suggestion, Genetically Polymerized and Trampling town) so hopefully I will submit some entries soon, but all of these have the chance of being mainly soft femdom. (I hope not, as I'm getting a bit bored of very soft femdom that does not develop into something deeper/harsher myself...)
I played Trampling Town, its a cute little game, its main fault is that its really small yet. But it did hit some right buttons in terms of femdom, but don't expect any mystery novel tho. This one has a ticket onto the list already.

I believe Ravenleaf doesn't participate any more intentionally [I see him posting here and there but not here], I think he disagrees with some of my takes, but he is not the type to argue, so he rather simply left our ranks. I hope I am wrong, but I have quite a strong hunch in that regard. Specifically my staunch non-futadom policy and my lukewarm attitude towards sissification. Then I also saw him at one point expressing a change in his own self-evaluation in terms of sexuality, saying something on the lines of he realized he is merely kinky and not as exclusively into femdom as I am for example.

Honestly, there are many people who would do a great job if I ever leave, including you, but I know Mister_M for the longest time here and despite we also having multiple disagreements, we somehow managed to keep it level, a quality which is quite rare, I bet that it is due to his level of tolerance/maturity.

...Or maybe because he is secretly an AI.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Honestly, there are many people who would do a great job if I ever leave, including you, but I know Mister_M for the longest time here and despite we also having multiple disagreements, we somehow managed to keep it level, a quality which is quite rare, I bet that it is due to his level of tolerance/maturity.
Our forum friendship is like Europe: it grows stronger every time it falls apart.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Our forum friendship is like Europe: it grows stronger every time it falls apart.
I'll take that coming from any Polish person as the best compliment ever! :LOL: (courtesy of Habsburg Austria, Russia and Prussia having made sure you guys know best about "growing stronger after falling apart"...)

Anyway, cheers to minimum 300 years of the femdom finder still growing! (now I imagine one of us eventually running a server in some anti-radiation heated underground vault during a nuclear winter to keep f95 going solely for the purpose of still expanding the list and everyone here still somehow finding and adding games to it in-between sorties at -60 celsius to scavange and hunt for rat meat - all right I am probably too drunk for the night and saw too many references to the apocalypse and the immortality of this list, so farewell everybody! :LOL:)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'll take that coming from any Polish person as the best compliment ever! :LOL: (courtesy of Habsburg Austria, Russia and Prussia having made sure you guys know best about "growing stronger after falling apart"...)
And despite we Hungarians being the henchmen of the Austrians at the time, Poles still like us. It all makes sense now :)

Not to mention we were also involved in starting WW I....

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
300 years... Damn, Mister M is of some other species secretly. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Maybe a type of tortoise who live to that age... Can't be a loli vampire, these normally live for thousands of years.

before he and his billionaire buddies trek over to Mars to live out their remaining miserable lives cramped in a Starship module. :cautious:
Hmm, add a tyrannical lady captain or a female ship AI and you have a creative femdom scenario right there. Literally put the "cramp" in "cramped", make them work for their stay, airlock the ones who are too unruly... subject them to forced pansexuality with sexless Martians.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Maybe a type of tortoise who live to that age... Can't be a loli vampire, these normally live for thousands of years.

Hmm, add a tyrannical lady captain or a female ship AI and you have a creative femdom scenario right there. Literally put the "cramp" in "cramped", make them work for their stay, airlock the ones who are too unruly... subject them to forced pansexuality with sexless Martians.
1641160940041.png

1641161181266.png

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I'm out of reactions to give.

A grey is too humanoid, even Yoda or a frog is too humanoid, I'm thinking along the lines of a snail-like green blob with eye stalks. Make them beg for forced bi as kind of merciful even when they only have to French kiss. ;) It plays out as a lethal game similar to the hunger games, the winner get a glossy femdom shoot in a magazine called Florbz.

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
:ROFLMAO: I'm out of reactions to give.

A grey is too humanoid, even Yoda or a frog is too humanoid, I'm thinking along the lines of a snail-like green blob with eye stalks. Make them beg for forced bi as kind of merciful even when they only have to French kiss. ;) It plays out as a lethal game similar to the hunger games, the winner get a glossy femdom shoot in a magazine called Florbz.
I might actually choose the snail-alien...:unsure: than suck Elon Musk.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaike

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I might actually choose the snail-alien...:unsure: than suck Elon Musk.
Understandable, but you had me worried for a moment that you'd choose the blob over the grey, Yoda or a frog.

Wait, why would you be on the flight? Are you secretly a billionaire? :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Aseratrix

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Your logic is impeccable, but it doesn't map onto my reality sadly. Stowaway?
You'd willingly get into a tin can with Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson as a non-billionaire for no pay? :eek: What are you, a masochist!?

You must really love femdom in space if you'd put up with that. Or the green Martian blob... I bet it is the eye stalks... :cautious: with long eye lashes... and lime green eye lids...

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes