Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
BTW everyone, Gladia just got a new balancing and bugfixing update this morning (version 3.1) - there was a new mistress added ever since 3.0, but Maeve was much stronger than in the previous version and basically I couldn't get to any of the new content in 3.0 and I think the game is more playable now based on what I've seen on the game thread.

For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, Gladia is very similar in feel and concept to Domina and Katalyst (perhaps also ToT, although at least 3 of the 4 female characters presented in the first 2 versions were slim, which is rarer in ToT...), although with more of a backstory (eg it takes place in a fantasy universe where a kingdom has just recently become a gynarchy that started enslaving men after a new queen took power, and there is a bit of lore and world-building before you are thrust into the fighting) and so far not even nearly as much content. Still, you should definitely give it a try if you liked Domina and/or Katalyst!
Thank you for posting this heads up. I downloaded it already and will play through the updated version when I get a free hour or two.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
BTW everyone, Gladia just got a new balancing and bugfixing update this morning (version 3.1) - there was a new mistress added ever since 3.0, but Maeve was much stronger than in the previous version and basically I couldn't get to any of the new content in 3.0 and I think the game is more playable now based on what I've seen on the game thread.

For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, Gladia is very similar in feel and concept to Domina and Katalyst (perhaps also ToT, although at least 3 of the 4 female characters presented in the first 2 versions were slim, which is rarer in ToT...), although with more of a backstory (eg it takes place in a fantasy universe where a kingdom has just recently become a gynarchy that started enslaving men after a new queen took power, and there is a bit of lore and world-building before you are thrust into the fighting) and so far not even nearly as much content. Still, you should definitely give it a try if you liked Domina and/or Katalyst!
Thanks for the heads up. For some reason, this and a few other games don't show up on the latest games thread. So, I'd have missed it if it weren't for you

tontoman

May 4, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-quest-for-spankytown-v1-0-otk-productions.103028/

New game. Sorry don't have time for full breakdown, still in holiday rush. But FYI if folks have time on their hands :)

But heavy into femdom spanking. Mommy doms, teachers, sister (who isn't due to the rules) etc with punishments from light to heavy. And pretty much only that, if you're looking for foot fetish etc.

Animated by alternating pictures (not movies), red butts textures, text and/or computer voice audio (not bad actually).

And pretty detailed story line with a slow path down the dark path of punishments, and actually some game mechanics. Walkthrough to help out. And what's nice is that you don't have to fail/reload to see stuff. It's designed so you will probably fail, but it's actually a good thing. Get punished and rewarded.

Some cautions though.
7GB!. Lots of pics though, but also not compressed.
It's tyrano game maker engine. So no fast forward. So testing new paths a bit of a chore. Save scumming works fine though.
It is a slow burn with the plot. So the action takes some time to get to, with the lack of fact forward being a thing. It has the old list of tasks to do, which is a bit of grind which would be nice to skip through.

Reactions: Aseratrix

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, i am more into harem way games but currently
making my own vn sandbox game, i wonder what type of femdom is good for harem games?
something like mgq (aka reverse rape) is good enough?

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
making my own vn sandbox game, i wonder what type of femdom is good for harem games?
I think you're already asking the wrong question. If you only want to include femdom to cover a wide spectrum of fetishes in your game without a particular interest of your own the result will likely be subpar regardless of effort. No judging; I'd advise to write scenes and characters that speak to you and let their personalities and situations lead to whatever stories you'd enjoy yourself.
Catering to other's tastes is difficult and you always run the risk of not understanding deeply enough what makes or breaks certain fetishes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best of luck with your game.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
I think you're already asking the wrong question. If you only want to include femdom to cover a wide spectrum of fetishes in your game without a particular interest of your own the result will likely be subpar regardless of effort. No judging; I'd advise to write scenes and characters that speak to you and let their personalities and situations lead to whatever stories you'd enjoy yourself.
Catering to other's tastes is difficult and you always run the risk of not understanding deeply enough what makes or breaks certain fetishes.

Best of luck with your game.
Thanks, there is still much work todo, thanks for info.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Just skip femdom altogether, it will be better for you and us too. If you will feature "reverse rape", there is a tag for that, no need to even invoke the femdom tag.

The "harem" tag as its used on this site is not femdom friendly, albeit I would argue that a single MC who is dominated in various ways by a multitude of females could theoretically be called a harem, if "harem" would not be associated with the control and agency of the MC, but the control and agency of those who in effect share the [by now sub] MC among themselves. So, in a very direct sense, a femdom game with one MC and many dommes could be seen as a the negative and/or mirror image of the typical harem games, where a single MC controls multiple women. Simply the roles are swapped: the multiple women control the single MC. Perhaps, "reverse harem" would be a good, albeit incomplete concept here.

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yeah if it's going to be femdom, as mentioned already it's not really going to fit into what most people think as 'harem' as that usually means the protagonist has ownership of many, not the other way around. And the issue of reverse rape not really being femdom (at least as done in games here). But some other points also.

If it's really just a concept of one protagonist being used by many, then that would give the potential for many types being used. Each woman could have her own kink and own body type etc. which is usually a reason for harem setups. Also allows the player to potentially pick and choose which fetish they engage without having to worry about scenes they don't want within a single plot line/woman. But if you find the story important, you have to figure out a reason for that setup (not impossible though heh). That dom type of sexual relationship doesn't lend to sharing around.

If it's something like BDSM (like the spankytown game), that can work as there's less/no personal connection (sex has a more personal involvement) so no problem with the protagonist being used by many. Common in school settings, families etc. and can have the one vs many give a variety (mommy dom, teacher, big mean sister etc.) of kinks within a kink.

But the problem with the 'harem' (for lack of a better tag) style game with reverse rape, is it's not really femdom if you're looking to target the femdom crowd. Not that it can't be popular, as there's a ton of games like that (also mean lots of competition) for a reason. But not really something that's going to stand out in a femdom specific thread.

Last edited:

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
Hello. I stumbled on screenshots of a VN that seems femdom called Game of Triggers, centered around hypnosis femdom apparently.
I wonder if someone have heard of it, I didn't find it on F95

I found a public version here:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes