Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You're harsh. Honestly I would prefer if femdom was something banal, like maledom is.
But going further into this debate will take us on the dreaded ground of semantic argument wich I'm sure none of us want to venture :unsure:
I would say that we use the concept of "banal" differently. In the way I use it, maledom is not banal, at least not due to its content. Its level of acceptance rather stems from it largely echoing a patriarchal worldview.

I was referring to artistic banality tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Parrbapp and Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
[...]too "castrated" basically of any sense of danger and/or risk. If you take everything of that character out of it, then femdom would become something sooo banal, that church-going grandmas would find it kosher.
Kosher and castration in a single sentence have led to me to reminisce about the Orthodox Jewish ladies getting divorce permits from their readily-pliable husbands (New York divorce coercion gang).

In the way I use it, maledom is not banal, at least not due to its content.
I actually wonder whether maledom = vanilla. Afaik, in your parlance, they are distinct. I'm not too sure myself, but I would equate them (vanilla = gentle maledom, to be precise)... Unless you consider vanilla to be somewhat egalitarian? I actually don't know your reasoning.

It's somewhat like the political compass chart, maledom (gentle/harsh), femdom (gentle/harsh). And then there are centrists (roughly egalitarian), but they're not exactly vanilla, vanilla is the status-quo which is usually maledom.

By the way, I have finally tried out some more text-based games from the list!

1. Lost in Lemonade Laminate - my first ever female protagonist game... and by the gods, is it well-written! It's such a fresh breeze to see actual effort put into the game, with sensible choices, realistic thought processes, genuinely intriguing plot, and more than sufficient world-building! Don't have a latex fetish, really dodgy about lezdom, but the game is just too good to play, it makes sense in its own world. (Although to be fair, I shouldn't be in that bad of a boat, I like femsubs on their own, and even though it's a patriarchal world, I didn't see maledoms so far).

2. Curious Town - written by an ogre, me can't open door, me have to lick pussy, me lose game. Finished game, apparently. What an experience. The Rags game engine is fine, btw.

3. Transylvania - literally a fucking work of art, an HTML game with a UI element that has relevance to the story (the bracelet with red beads), sublime art (in this black-and-white style, what's the word for it?), and I swear, the idea of representing trying to discern a foreign language by mirroring and putting upside down the words is so genius, I just can't (it's probably an old trick, but I never saw it before). Although it's... female protagonist/gender-bender? That's disappointing again, but I give paise where praise is due.

4. Unholy Arts - didn't play, female protagonist, but seems competent from the reviews, left the best for last (will try it later when have the time).

I also played some Drain Mansion and Domina - the former is a side-scroller whose first boss fight requires you to get the boss to lock yourself in a cage and then release you before she jumps into said cage (quite hard, if I understand it correctly), and the latter has been quite improved compared to the last time I played it. I guess, I should put the stars where they are due, along with some reviews...

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Kosher and castration in a single sentence have led to me to reminisce about the Orthodox Jewish ladies getting divorce permits from their readily-pliable husbands (New York divorce coercion gang).

I actually wonder whether maledom = vanilla. Afaik, in your parlance, they are distinct. I'm not too sure myself, but I would equate them (vanilla = gentle maledom, to be precise)... Unless you consider vanilla to be somewhat egalitarian? I actually don't know your reasoning.

It's somewhat like the political compass chart, maledom (gentle/harsh), femdom (gentle/harsh). And then there are centrists (roughly egalitarian), but they're not exactly vanilla, vanilla is the status-quo which is usually maledom.

By the way, I have finally tried out some more text-based games from the list!

1. Lost in Lemonade Laminate - my first ever female protagonist game... and by the gods, is it well-written! It's such a fresh breeze to see actual effort put into the game, with sensible choices, realistic thought processes, genuinely intriguing plot, and more than sufficient world-building! Don't have a latex fetish, really dodgy about lezdom, but the game is just too good to play, it makes sense in its own world. (Although to be fair, I shouldn't be in that bad of a boat, I like femsubs on their own, and even though it's a patriarchal world, I didn't see maledoms so far).

2. Curious Town - written by an ogre, me can't open door, me have to lick pussy, me lose game. Finished game, apparently. What an experience. The Rags game engine is fine, btw.

3. Transylvania - literally a fucking work of art, an HTML game with a UI element that has relevance to the story (the bracelet with red beads), sublime art (in this black-and-white style, what's the word for it?), and I swear, the idea of representing trying to discern a foreign language by mirroring and putting upside down the words is so genius, I just can't (it's probably an old trick, but I never saw it before). Although it's... female protagonist/gender-bender? That's disappointing again, but I give paise where praise is due.

4. Unholy Arts - didn't play, female protagonist, but seems competent from the reviews, left the best for last (will try it later when have the time).

I also played some Drain Mansion and Domina - the former is a side-scroller whose first boss fight requires you to get the boss to lock yourself in a cage and then release you before she jumps into said cage (quite hard, if I understand it correctly), and the latter has been quite improved compared to the last time I played it. I guess, I should put the stars where they are due, along with some reviews...
I am glad you found and enjoyed some games based on the list!

In responding to the first part of your post I am basically going against my own rules for this thread, I make an exception, hidden behind spoiler, but if you want to respond to it please do it on the other thread, a link is in the OP. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
In addition, I forgot about these two games (didn't realise the number went so high).

5. Domimension - exceedingly unfinished, played to the end, also written by an ogre, alas.

6. Perverted Education - actually a well-crafted game, hate feminisation and the school routine game loop, but it features chastity mechanics, and the prose is actually quite decent. I honestly didn't expect the turn to "your friend"'s grooming to be her toy. And all the names are configurable, as well as the friend's sex - so I had some fun in trying to select the least Christian-sounding names (going with Bella, Tricia, and Miss Kirishima). Slightly disappointed the saleslady doesn't seem to have a name - it's actually incredibly cute that she has so much interaction, the choice between "get money/get the cage/get the cage and wear it" cracked me up. Emergent gameplay... sorta. (Seriously, the shopkeepers ought to have such interactions, and I don't mean findom, necessarily.)

And some slight attention-to-detail touches surprised me, too - such as being unable to mow the lawn in nightwear, or a minor incident with lesbians not being a random useless thing but actually a gateway to losing the chastity key (I wonder whether I lost the chance to have the friend to be the keyholder?). Clearly some labour has been put into the product, and it's nice to see. Still, I'm not sure whether "survive the daily routine" kind of games deserves to exist (like with the babysitter on whom you can spy every morning to no effect).

Returning back, Lost in Lemonade is just such a high-quality experience. I literally replayed the very beginning a few times to realise different choices gave me different debt values, thus leading to different degrees of inescapable temporary bondage, which is, again, such a high-IQ idea. Although I'm curious as to how you see the game itself - I myself appreciate females in bondage on their own, but at the same time I have an inkling to play the game "the cleanest" way, certainly dodging maledom if any comes my way... And the best thing is that I feel the game understands itself sufficiently skillfully that it's not a pipe dream. And the internal logic of the world makes sense. And the pictures are selected tastefully, exactly the bare minimum.

Comparing LiL to something like KaiserinReich which I couldn't advance in is simply unfair. Precisely the right amount of slavery for me, in other words.
1. Picking up tatters in the street? No.
2. Gloss and glamour? Yes.
3. Full loss of control? Fuck yes.

(I shouldn't be that aroused, however, because it's probably due to the "female protagonist" tag. Apparently, malesub is about pigs in the mud, but femsub is "gentler" or more dignified, as always. I'd like to pick and choose, please.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I searched the last few pages of the thread before posting just to check and nobody seems to be talking about this, so I'm just letting everyone know that Boring Days finally got a 0.29 update last week! It requires starting a new game, as the supernatural and railroaded parts of the game were removed (eg you no longer need to go to the gym at all to boost your confidence if you wanna play as a sub) and there are both new scenes with the maid (after the point where the narrative stopped last time - now you can clean the house and do her chores while she orders you around, and there's even a shoe-licking scene with her!) and all the previous scenes with her have been rewritten/altered slightly.

It's also much easier to decrease your confidence and advance on the sub path now, as getting scolded by the maid if you refuse to get out of bed or wiping the shelves shoddily for her in the leaving room (which also yields a scolding), both decrease her obedience and your confidence at the same time. I played it and it's not an awfully-large update, but I'd say it's worth checking out for femdom fans as pretty much the entire sub path was modified! ;) (even the shopping trip event with your wife and Jenny, where there was a femdom foot-massaging scene, is different and slightly longer now)

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
I searched he past few pages of the thread before just to check and nobody seems to be talking about this, so I'm just letting everyone know that Boring Days finally got a 0.29 update last week! It requires starting a new game, as the supernatural and railroaded parts of the game were removed (eg you no longer need to go to the gym at all to boost your confidence if you wanna play as a sub) and there are both new scenes with the maid (after the point where the narrative stopped last time - now you can clean the house and do her chores while she orders you around, and there's even a shoe-licking scene with her!) and all the previous scenes with her have been rewritten/altered slightly!

It's also much easier to decrease your confidence and advance on the sub path now, as getting scolded by the maid if you refuse to get out of bed or wiping the shelves shoddily for her in the leaving room, which also yields a scolding, decreases both her obedience and your confidence. I played it and it's not an awfully-large update, but I'd say it is worth checking out for femdom fans as pretty much the entire sub path was modified! ;) (even the shopping trip event with your wife and Jenny, where there was a femdom foot massaging scene, is more expansive now)
Pretty sure the update was talked about. This thread just moves too fast for you to find it in the past few pages especially with the hot femdom pics asteratrix likes to share taking a few pages itself

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Pretty sure the update was talked about. This thread just moves too fast for you to find it in the past few pages especially with the hot femdom pics asteratrix likes to share taking a few pages itself
Definitely - even you moved too fast by quoting my post before I got to edit it and correct typos! :LOL:

Oh well, I'll admit I was lazy and should've probably ctrl-f'ed at least the last 10 thread pages if not more, but if other people missed the update I guess it's still good that there's a new reminder now. Also, I'm not complaining about any of those pics... :sneaky::love:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I searched the last few pages of the thread before posting just to check and nobody seems to be talking about this, so I'm just letting everyone know that Boring Days finally got a 0.29 update last week! It requires starting a new game, as the supernatural and railroaded parts of the game were removed (eg you no longer need to go to the gym at all to boost your confidence if you wanna play as a sub) and there are both new scenes with the maid (after the point where the narrative stopped last time - now you can clean the house and do her chores while she orders you around, and there's even a shoe-licking scene with her!) and all the previous scenes with her have been rewritten/altered slightly.

It's also much easier to decrease your confidence and advance on the sub path now, as getting scolded by the maid if you refuse to get out of bed or wiping the shelves shoddily for her in the leaving room (which also yields a scolding), both decrease her obedience and your confidence at the same time. I played it and it's not an awfully-large update, but I'd say it's worth checking out for femdom fans as pretty much the entire sub path was modified! ;) (even the shopping trip event with your wife and Jenny, where there was a femdom foot-massaging scene, is different and slightly longer now)
Meh, Boring Days was just too boring for my taste. Is the progression much faster now? There's no way I wanna start that grind all over again.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry about those :ROFLMAO: Do tell if its annoying!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Meh, Boring Days was just too boring for my taste. Is the progression much faster now? There's no way I wanna start that grind all over again.
I'm lucky perhaps, because I never tried it yet. But I have the same feeling with a bunch of games, especially html ones.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry about those :ROFLMAO: Do tell if its annoying!
It's only annoying when the site goes reeeeally slow which it now does quite frequently but that's mainly because the pics won't load and on top of that, I can't get to the next page. Sometimes even reactions take unfathomable loading times but normally nah, if I want to skip, I can easily skip it and if want to take a look, all the better. Keep doing your thing. I just hope the site gets back to how smooth it was before.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I'd say it's at least twice, if not 3 times as fast now. That is, however, also because I first tried version 0.27 myself, on which the confidence mechanic was completely broken and it was impossible to get it as low as you needed to get to the final scenes with the maid, so for me it took way too long the first time and I wound up just using a save editor to lower confidence. (it still takes I'd say about 2 hours to finish the content, and there is some grinding involved - just less than before)

Also, I believe Aseratrix will be really annoyed or sad to hear this, but remember your eternal rule about html games, that for some reason all of them eventually turn into

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
BTW everyone, Gladia just got a new balancing and bugfixing update this morning (version 3.1) - there was a new mistress added ever since 3.0, but Maeve was much stronger than in the previous version and basically I couldn't get to any of the new content in 3.0 and I think the game is more playable now based on what I've seen on the game thread.

For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, Gladia is very similar in feel and concept to Domina and Katalyst (perhaps also ToT, although at least 3 of the 4 female characters presented in the first 2 versions were slim, which is rarer in ToT...), although with more of a backstory (eg it takes place in a fantasy universe where a kingdom has just recently become a gynarchy that started enslaving men after a new queen took power, and there is a bit of lore and world-building before you are thrust into the fighting) and so far not even nearly as much content. Still, you should definitely give it a try if you liked Domina and/or Katalyst!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'd say it's at least twice, if not 3 times as fast now. That is, however, also because I first tried version 0.27 myself, on which the confidence mechanic was completely broken and it was impossible to get it as low as you needed to get to the final scenes with the maid, so for me it took way too long the first time and I wound up just using a save editor to lower confidence. (it still takes I'd say about 2 hours to finish the content, and there is some grinding involved - just less than before)

Also, I believe Aseratrix will be really annoyed or sad to hear this, but remember your eternal rule about html games, that for some reason all of them eventually turn into
While I am not a sissification fan, I have no problem with it, until it doesn't venture into forced-gay sex land. That's my only real issue with games such as Perv Education and the rest [ I was having relative fun until I ended up having to suck the cock of a coach, that is not something a regular femdom lover expects to do]. If the newly formed sissy would keep serving females only, then it would be just good 'ol femdom with a feminization fetish on top [which albeit is not for me, I can tolerate it well], I already like some lezdom too, and as long as I am serving females I don't care in what clothes [if any] I have to do so, so...

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
(I shouldn't be that aroused, however, because it's probably due to the "female protagonist" tag. Apparently, malesub is about pigs in the mud, but femsub is "gentler" or more dignified, as always. I'd like to pick and choose, please.)
I'm actually downloading "Lost in Laminate" (or lemonade? - I'll definitely also call it "lemonade" if there also happens to be significant "golden showers" content... :LOL:) right now as both you and the description and images make it sound like an awesome experience, especially for lesdom fans! With regards to your final comment though, while I admire and somewhat sympathize with your wish for more dignified/gentler/cleaner straight femdom, like Mistresses of the Forest was, can't say that the woman-worshipping part of my pervert brain doesn't get aroused a little by female subs in Lezdom being treated with more dignity and respect than us "pigs in the mud"... :sneaky:

Ain't gonna lie - one of my biggest gynarchic fantasies would be a world where all men are enslaved by law and have to hope for a gentle mistress acquiring them if they want to be sure they'll live to an old age, but there is also mutually consensual lezdom in that society with a lot more rights and protections for submissive women than for the male slaves. I'd also love it even more if, for example, in such a game any submissive woman entering a lezdom relationship with a dominant one also losses all of her male slaves to the dominant woman, creating a situation where, if your original mistress was gentle and not very dominant, now you have to also keep serving her as she is treated by her new mistress with a lot of care and respect, but at the same time be the possesion/toy of a powerful cruel mistress now!

Serving your original mistress with devotion as well, even though both of you are technically slaves now, with the caveat that she could exit the relationship at any point and mostly endures soft lezdom, (so she's of a higher caste than you if you will) is optional but might be your only way to guarantee that the new mistress won't dispose of you/torture you to death for her amusement, as her more prized slave, the original mistress, could intercede on your behalf at various important points in the game! This fantasy is basically soft and hard femdom combined, as well as a narrative where that feeling that female subs are higher beings and you are mostly a disposable "pig in the mud", at least proverbially speaking as you might be kept clean throughout most of the game, especially as I imagined this taking place in a sci-fi setting where all women live luxurious comfortable lives, is part of what makes it arousing!

In all honesty, I would love to see more gentle/loving femdom as well (I loved MotF, Escalation!, Steps to love and plenty of gentle Lezdom games like "Madam's maid"), but I do not dislike any of the dystopian kind either, so I guess I'm more lucky in this regard as I tend to like almost everything femdom! (minus futa or forced-bi, both of which I can only tolerate as avoidable or at least side content which you don't have to experience much of...) Thank you very much for the new game recommendations! :)

EDIT: The above fantasy of mine is actually also part of the reason why I am excited for the femdom path in "How to fix the future", as there's already content where both MC and Liu serve Octavia, (and there's even a scene where you get ordered by mistress Octavia to serve Liu as well by licking her pussy) so I'm still hoping that there will be an option in that path to basically become a slave to both the mistress and Liu, her female slave! :love: (or at least more scenes with that kind of content)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm actually downloading "Lost in Laminate" (or lemonade? - I'll definitely also call it "lemonade" if there also happens to be significant "golden showers" content... :LOL:) right now as both you and the description and images make it sound like an awesome experience, especially for lesdom fans! With regards to your final comment though, while I admire and somewhat sympathize with your wish for more dignified/gentler/cleaner straight femdom, like Mistresses of the Forest was, can't say that the woman-worshipping part of my pervert brain doesn't get aroused a little by female subs in Lezdom being treated with more dignity and respect than us "pigs in the mud"... :sneaky:

Ain't gonna lie - one of my biggest gynarchic fantasies would be a world where all men are enslaved by law and have to hope for a gentle mistress acquiring them if they want to be sure they'll live to an old age, but there is also mutually consensual lezdom in that society with a lot more rights and protections for submissive women than for the male slaves. I'd also love it even more if, for example, in such a game any submissive woman entering a lezdom relationship with a dominant one also losses all of her male slaves to the dominant woman, creating a situation where, if your original mistress was gentle and not very dominant, now you have to also keep serving her as she is treated by her new mistress with a lot of care and respect, but at the same time be the possesion/toy of a powerful cruel mistress now!

Serving your original mistress with devotion as well, even though both of you are technically slaves now, with the caveat that she could exit the relationship at any point and mostly endures soft lezdom, (so she's of a higher caste than you if you will) is optional but might be your only way to guarantee that the new mistress won't dispose of you/torture you to death for her amusement, as her more prized slave, the original mistress, could intercede on your behalf at various important points in the game! This fantasy is basically soft and hard femdom combined, as well as a narrative where that feeling that female subs are higher beings and you are mostly a disposable "pig in the mud", at least proverbially speaking as you might be kept clean throughout most of the game, especially as I imagined this taking place in a sci-fi setting where all women live luxurious comfortable lives, is part of what makes it arousing!

In all honesty, I would love to see more gentle/loving femdom as well (I loved MotF, Escalation!, Steps to love and plenty of gentle Lezdom games like "Madam's maid"), but I do not dislike any of the dystopian kind either, so I guess I'm more lucky in this regard as I tend to like almost everything femdom! (minus futa or forced-bi, both of which I can only tolerate as avoidable or at least side content which you don't have to experience much of...) Thank you very much for the new game recommendations! :)

EDIT: The above fantasy of mine is actually also part of the reason why I am excited for the femdom path in "How to fix the future", as there's already content where both MC and Liu serve Octavia, (and there's even a scene where you get ordered by mistress Octavia to serve Liu as well by licking her pussy) so I'm still hoping that there will be an option in that path to basically become a slave to both the mistress and Liu, her female slave! :love: (or at least more scenes with that kind of content)
These games are all in the list, Laminate for sure.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The above fantasy of mine is actually also part of the reason why I am excited for the femdom path in "How to fix the future", as there's already content where both MC and Liu serve Octavia, (and there's even a scene where you get ordered by mistress Octavia to serve Liu as well by licking her pussy) so I'm still hoping that there will be an option in that path to basically become a slave to both the mistress and Liu, her female slave!
In Book of Chastity (html game) MC serves his mistress, but she also has a lot of female slaves, which are treated better than MC; as MC you can choose to be a bottom bitch and be dommed by the mistress and her female slaves or you can try and domme her slaves (or be on the same level as them), but still be mistress' slave. The game is in early dev though so there's not much content yet.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes