Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Do you know by any chance how can one most efficiently find game sigs on the site?
Usually the sigs are linked in the OP of the game, so if your fav game doesn't have sigs it means noone did them. The sigs are done by the devs or the players (if the game is popular enough). For Nothing is Forever I asked the dev for sigs and he kindly did few (2 of which I obviously use). Sometimes the sigs are not tagged in the op so you have to search the thread. Additionally there are some people on this forum that do sigs for others, but I don't really know how that works as I never asked them.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Usually the sigs are linked in the OP of the game, so if your fav game doesn't have sigs it means noone did them. The sigs are done by the devs or the players (if the game is popular enough). For Nothing is Forever I asked the dev for sigs and he kindly did few (2 of which I obviously use). Sometimes the sigs are not tagged in the op so you have to search the thread. Additionally there are some people on this forum that do sigs for others, but I don't really know how that works as I never asked them.
I chose another route with the games I currently favor given as a list like you have. I can make sigs if necessary, but I am too lazy to try, maybe at one point in the future.

Reactions: Mister_M

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone :)
I'm lurking the thread for sometime now and I must thank Aseratrix and all the peoples who helped him maintain this list up to date.
I only recently got into femdom games after initially playing Tower of Trample and by that point I think I played almost half the games of this list so be assured that your work has been apprecieted

Now... Maybe I'm stepping in a minefield here but there was a particular subject on wich I wanted to have everyone's opinion since a long time...
It may seem odd but why are Darktoz games so... filthy?
I mean I know everything doesn't have to be always all silky and glamour and all, but I forced myself to play MANTIS since it seemed to be prized by everyone and I couldn't play more than the first hour. I found everything in this game disgustingly filthy. the decor, the characters.. I could almost smell the stench from the scenery and even the characters seemed not to have washed themselves!

I'm sorry, now my first post is a rant, but I really wanted to have others opinion on these... particular design choices that seems to carry on every game from that artist

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm lurking the thread for sometime now and I must thank Aseratrix and all the peoples who helped him maintain this list up to date.
I only recently got into femdom games after initially playing Tower of Trample and by that point I think I played almost half the games of this list so be assured that your work has been apprecieted

Now... Maybe I'm stepping in a minefield here but there was a particular subject on wich I wanted to have everyone's opinion since a long time...
I mean I know everything doesn't have to be always all silky and glamour and all, but I forced myself to play MANTIS since it seemed to be prized by everyone and I couldn't play more than the first hour. I found everything in this game disgustingly filthy. the decor, the characters.. I could almost smell the stench from the scenery and even the characters seemed not to have washed themselves!

I'm sorry, now my first post is a rant, but I really wanted to have others opinion on these... particular design choices that seems to carry on every game from that artist
I think it partially comes from the fact that Darktoz seems to like the setting taken from cheaper, lower budgeted sci-fi, thriller and action flicks. I feel in his games vibes from some 80s films that were usually dirtier looking. But yeah MANTIS looks pretty dirty, though it makes sense given the setting; and scenes in uptown are cleaner. Plus I think it adds a layer of humiliation when MC serves dirty women in some derelict underground tunnel taken straight from some 70s/80s action flick. Personally though I prefer his The Asylum, it had the best mood and amount of dirt for me. The first version of Femdom City had similar style, but MANTIS went with more comic book feeling and I don't like it that much (though I'm in minority) and I stopped being his patron.

• Sad
Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

I think its simply a choice of scenery and a narrative tool by the dev, it fits with the dystopian setting, and with the difference between downtown and uptown as it is in the game. I don't think they have to be filthy, but social inequality and its associated grime lends itself for an easy showcasing of those who dominate [in this case the female class] over those dominated [in this case the male class].
I think one needs to try and understand where the dev comes from and what is the likely function of that setting. The very fact that it made you react strongly it means that it succeeded in conveying emotions aplenty. Then, its a matter of taste. This would be like objecting to Zola novels for portraying the ugly condition of the poor in society.

It requires a degree of suspended disbelief and an ability to differentiate fantasy from reality, an ability which sadly seems to be missing as of late in people, something which I personally don't get, because for me its super easy. I can equally enjoy a clean, futuristic setting for a femdom game, just as I can completely understand why it makes sense to go the other route.

As for kicking the hornet's nest, I don't think you did, you just communicated a personal gripe, something I can't really help you with, I hope the above makes some sense tho.

Just as not every game needs to be put in a poor, dirty setting, not all games needs to avoid what you personally are averse to. In my case, the dirty, filthy conditions the slaves must deal with adds to the sense of domination/humiliation, but to each their own.

No hornets would reside in the nest were people a bit less snowflakes and confrontational.

Last edited:

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
I think it partially comes from the fact that Darktoz seems to like the setting taken from cheaper, lower budgeted sci-fi, thriller and action flicks. I feel in his games vibes from some 80s films that were usually dirtier looking. But yeah MANTIS looks pretty dirty, though it makes sense given the setting; and scenes in uptown are cleaner. Plus I think it adds a layer of humiliation when MC serves dirty women in some derelict underground tunnel taken straight from some 70s/80s action flick. Personally though I prefer his The Asylum, it had the best mood and amount of dirt for me. The first version of Femdom City had similar style, but MANTIS went with more comic book feeling and I don't like it that much (though I'm in minority) and I stopped being his patron.
I see... Thank you for you answer. Maybe I should take a look at Asylum, I heard it was really good, but MANTIS traumatized me a bit maybe I should stop here. I think that artist is just not for me

Reactions: Mister_M

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I see... Thank you for you answer. Maybe I should take a look at Asylum, I heard it was really good, but MANTIS traumatized me a bit maybe I should stop here. I think that artist is just not for me
Yep, be careful there are other games here which may traumatize you! Avoid the game Harshville and Town of Femdom too! I'd also advise against Karlsson's Gambit. In the end we are supposed to be adults here, so if you get traumatized it was entirely your choice.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes