Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Emilia (she's one of the MCs).

HUAH / According to the urban dictionary:
A dirty, nasty, easy girl with no morals. One who goes through men in an instant, or one who tries to have the most sex. Someone who gives it up with anyone or anything. Someone who is a tramp.
Basically a misogynistic slur, since the same qualities in a male makes them super "chad".

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
So I tried "Throne of Blood" for a little while but got bored pretty quick. If I just wanna read some story about gangstas I'll grab a cheap paperback, a video game should offer something more. YMMV

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
SaliaCoel the dev of FemU, made a comment on her thread with which I 100% agree, therefore I share it here [regarding findom and what we could expect as femdom games if AAA devs would ever attempt it]:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a gem of a comment! Perfectly describes some aspects of some games on this site too [from a femdom pov], as well as its completely on point about what is good and bad findom.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So I tried "Throne of Blood" for a little while but got bored pretty quick. If I just wanna read some story about gangstas I'll grab a cheap paperback, a video game should offer something more. YMMV
And how was the femdom like? :rolleyes:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
And how was the femdom like? :rolleyes:
Meh, your basic bland and forgettable. A lot of verbiage without much happening. I think there may have been a footjob in there somewhere but to be honest I can't remember.
This quote seems appropriate: " If you are super-horny, and play a "soulless" femdom game, you will stop feeling horny."

Last edited:

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Hello Everyone! Sorry to disturb you all here but I just wanted to say that the new update for my project The Void of Deviance v0.1.1 Pre-Release Update is available on Patreon for Early Access Patrons :) The file size tripled but I made sure each kink tag is covered this time for the future of the game (gotta set a solid basis to build upon).

I also introduced 3 new subscription tiers on Patreon starting with a 1$, 2$ (Limited), 8$ (Limited) as an Xmas Special ;) So that those who like the project can contribute with more flexible options and so that the story and content can continue.

Lastly, I thank you all for showing interest in this project. I hope to receive more feedbacks and support from you all.

Merry Xmas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Major issue: I tried to make some updates finally, but I encountered a bug which makes it impossible. In essence when I go to edit the list, it seems to work, but after just a couple of seconds the whole site seems to freeze, so I can click nowhere, it took me 3 tries taking up several minutes just to manage to create a new row. The whole site just hangs on me. Its not my net connection either, other sites load with a spring. I hope this is temporary, because if not, well, I don't see how I will be able to continue the list. :(

The fact that simple posting of comments encounter no problems makes this issue the more eerie. Perhaps its some code to limit bigger chunks of texts being edited, I have no idea. I give it another try, if it doesn't work, all I can do is hope that its a bug which will get resolved. At the very minimum this means, I can't proceed with the update as planned.

PS: I tried it again, nope, the moment I try to change anything in the list, the site freezes in on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sylventhia

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Major issue: I tried to make some updates finally, but I encountered a bug which makes it impossible. In essence when I go to edit the list, it seems to work, but after just a couple of seconds the whole site seems to freeze, so I can click nowhere, it took me 3 tries taking up several minutes just to manage to create a new row. The whole site just hangs on me. Its not my net connection either, other sites load with a spring. I hope this is temporary, because if not, well, I don't see how I will be able to continue the list. :(

The fact that simple posting of comments encounter no problems makes this issue the more eerie. Perhaps its some code to limit bigger chunks of texts being edited, I have no idea. I give it another try, if it doesn't work, all I can do is hope that its a bug which will get resolved. At the very minimum this means, I can't proceed with the update as planned.

PS: I tried it again, nope, the moment I try to change anything in the list, the site freezes in on me.
I experienced a similar issue today when inserting an image :(

Reactions: Aseratrix

Sylventhia

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2021
Do you know by any chance how can one most efficiently find game sigs on the site? I plan to make a collage in PS, but I am seeking some efficient method of finding them.
Sorry to disappoint but I have no idea :D I'm fairly new to using the forum let alone the sigs :D
That is so good to hear though! I think your list is very helpful and useful per se but I hope you can find a way to achieve that as well :) Thank you so much for putting in the effort and work on this thread ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aseratrix
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes