Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This convo above made me realize, that despite having 2 or 3 things I excluded from what femdom can be, I am probably with the widest palate when it comes to femdom and femdom games.

• Angry
Reactions: Innocience

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
I think its simply a choice of scenery and a narrative tool by the dev, it fits with the dystopian setting, and with the difference between downtown and uptown as it is in the game. I don't think they have to be filthy, but social inequality and its associated grime lends itself for an easy showcasing of those who dominate [in this case the female class] over those dominated [in this case the male class].
I think one needs to try and understand where the dev comes from and what is the likely function of that setting. The very fact that it made you react strongly it means that it succeeded in conveying emotions aplenty. Then, its a matter of taste. This would be like objecting to Zola novels for portraying the ugly condition of the poor in society.

It requires a degree of suspended disbelief and an ability to differentiate fantasy from reality, is sadly a phenomena widely shared among homo sapiens, something which I personally don't get. I would equally enjoy a clean, futuristic setting for a femdom game, just as I can completely understand why it makes sense to go the other route.

As for kicking the hornet's nest, I don't think you did, you just communicated a personal gripe, something I can't really help you with, I hope the above makes some sense tho.

Just as not every game needs to be put in a poor, dirty setting, not all games needs to avoid what you personally are averse to. In my case, the dirty, filthy conditions the slaves must deal with adds to the sense of domination/humiliation, but to each their own.

No hornets would reside in the nest were people a bit less snowflakes and confrontational.
I understand the idea that this filthy framework is supposed to amplify the humiliation of the male, but the females also live in this degraded environment, of wich they are responsible. That made them far less desirable in my view.

Anyway my critic wasn't based on any philosophical ground, only on aesthetic. And that esthetic choice did indeed made me react strongly but I don't think it was the kind of reaction intended :WutFace:

I'm not condamning the game or those who like it don't worry, it's nice if it can satisfie an audience

Reactions: Aseratrix

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
This convo above made me realize, that despite having 2 or 3 things I excluded from what femdom can be, I am probably with the widest palate when it comes to femdom and femdom games.
I could be thrilled by anything that involved submitting to a woman, but please can we do that in a sanitary environment? :unsure:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I understand the idea that this filthy framework is supposed to amplify the humiliation of the male, but the females also live in this degraded environment, of wich they are responsible. That made them far less desirable in my view.

Anyway my critic wasn't based on any philosophical ground, only on aesthetic. And that esthetic choice did indeed made me react strongly but I don't think it was the kind of reaction intended :WutFace:

I'm not condamning the game or those who like it don't worry, it's nice if it can satisfie an audience
That is the poor part of town tho, later the char gets to visit the significantly better looking and cleaner uptown. But I get it, for some it may be too much to see more realistic depictions of misery.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I could be thrilled by anything that involved submitting to a woman, but please can we do that in a sanitary environment? :unsure:
Its ok if you need that, I don't :) Especially not when it comes to fantasy. I accept that you dislike certain fictional settings, but I assume you get it, that it is not obligatory for everyone else to feel the same way? Many of my femdom sub-fetishes are themselves unsanitary and unhealthy such as dirty-boots-licking. While I accept that some people like everything to be sanitary, in my case I detest it when things get too sanitized, too safe, too mainstream, too cleaned up, too domesticated, too consumer friendly, too sane and too "castrated" basically of any sense of danger and/or risk. If you take everything of that character out of it, then femdom would become something sooo banal, that church-going grandmas would find it kosher.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
Its ok if you need that, I don't :) Especially not when it comes to fantasy. I accept that you dislike certain fictional settings, but I assume you get it, that it is not obligatory for everyone else to feel the same way?
Sure don't worry, I would be ill-advised to judge other's kinks. As I said if some peoples like those kinds of setting I understand it. I just wanted other's opinion on it.

Yep, be careful there are other games here which may traumatize you! Avoid the game Harshville and Town of Femdom too! I'd also advise against Karlsson's Gambit. In the end we are supposed to be adults here, so if you get traumatized it was entirely your choice.
The traumatize part was a joke don't worry :p
I actually liked Karlsson's Gambit. I'm waiting for the next update. I don't think it can be compared to MANTIS, the esthetic is much more sober and I would also argue that the narration is of far better quality but I didn't go extremely far onto MANTIS so maybe I missed some things on that matter

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sure don't worry, I would be ill-advised to judge other's kinks. As I said if some peoples like those kinds of setting I understand it. I just wanted other's opinion on it.

I actually liked Karlsson's Gambit. I'm waiting for the next update. I don't think it can be compared to MANTIS, the esthetic is much more sober and I would also argue that the narration is of far better quality but I didn't go extremely far onto MANTIS so maybe I missed some things on that matter
The prisoners in KG, especially K4-K3 level are not exactly inhabiting a pristine and clean environment either, just saying. ;)

La Boétie

Jul 31, 2021
Its ok if you need that, I don't :) Especially not when it comes to fantasy. I accept that you dislike certain fictional settings, but I assume you get it, that it is not obligatory for everyone else to feel the same way? Many of my femdom sub-fetishes are themselves unsanitary and unhealthy such as dirty-boots-licking. While I accept that some people like everything to be sanitary, in my case I detest it when things get too sanitized, too safe, too mainstream, too cleaned up, too domesticated, too consumer friendly, too sane and too "castrated" basically of any sense of danger and/or risk. If you take everything of that character out of it, then femdom would become something sooo banal, that church-going grandmas would find it kosher.
You're harsh. Honestly I would prefer if femdom was something banal, like maledom is.
But going further into this debate will take us on the dreaded ground of semantic argument wich I'm sure none of us want to venture :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

A very clean one, for you dear:

1639977982173.png

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes