Recommending Femdom Finder

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Problem for me here is that for some reason it seems the majority of people see maledom as vanilla sex, not targeting dev here. As if the man naturally have to be assertive, dirty talking and dominant. Pretty disheartening to fight through hordes of maledom to find just snippets of femdom.
Ah.......ok, Got it (y). I'll make that has a choice next time.

Reactions: Stiig

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Gamesstar Yeah, definitely don't worry if the game doesn't get added into the list afer the first release - not even "Mistresses of Hell", a sequel to a game that a lot of us on this thread, including me, the creator of the list, Mister M and lakano loved ("Mistresses of the forest" by the same dev), made it yet, simply because the first version did not contain much in the way of femdom content. If there will be more femdom content in your later releases one of us will definitely make an entry for Throne of Blood and it will be added into the list at that point, (there are plenty of games there that also have maledom or vanilla paths) but I'd say definitely do not add hard femdom just for hard femdom's sake. If you only like soft femdom kinks that's fine and you can only implement those, and if you only have a few particular hard femdom kinks (say, CBT and golden showers, or whatever else) you'll also do great at implementing those, but try to steer clear of writing BDSM content that you don't enjoy, as it will show through the wrting and, while it will originally draw a larger crowd, a lot of people who came mainly for those fetishes will feel disappointed and drop the game... This obviously also applies for maledom fetishes any of you don't enjoy - just write the story you love and it will definitely be a great game for some people! :giggle: (potentially myself as well, as I like both feet and soft femdom narratives, but based on what Mister M said I probably wouldn't like it very much either in its current form, so I will wait for the next update before trying it out)

Good luck with your game going forward and have a great morning!
I think femdom games are complimented GREATLY by a alternative maledom route the idea that you could be a confident dominant male but you chose to worship a spot someone steped on rather then sex is hotter idk

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Some genuine femdom to offset our disappointment:

View attachment 1550170

View attachment 1550172
These look like fun ideas for femdom party games... So long as those darts were sticky darts and not pointy darts.

I think femdom games are complimented GREATLY by a alternative maledom route the idea that you could be a confident dominant male but you chose to worship a spot someone steped on rather then sex is hotter idk
100 Percent agree with this.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Ah.......ok, Got it (y). I'll make that has a choice next time.
We're on femdom games thread, so I only commented in femdom context, but I do play non-femdom games too (as my sig proves), so lack of femdom is not a dealbreaker for me personally (though I did think she spent too much time and energy on pleasuring him). The thing that makes me not really want to continue to play your game is the fact that it's a kinetic novel, and I simply don't "play" them (the same as I don't play games with unavoidable (and I don't consider skipping the same as avoiding) sex scenes or with douche protags). But there's obviously nothing wrong in making one protag more femdom focused and the other the opposite (as a matter of fact it could be interesting to see them meet later on) and it's always nice to see more games with femdom from the domme perspective, but if there are no choices to make and no possibility of shaping the story by the player then it's just not for me. But I do wish you good luck with your project and I hope you'll find a big audience for your game.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
We're on femdom games thread, so I only commented in femdom context, but I do play non-femdom games too (as my sig proves), so lack of femdom is not a dealbreaker for me personally (though I did think she spent too much time and energy on pleasuring him). The thing that makes me not really want to continue to play your game is the fact that it's a kinetic novel, and I simply don't "play" them (the same as I don't play games with unavoidable (and I don't consider skipping the same as avoiding) sex scenes or with douche protags). But there's obviously nothing wrong in making one protag more femdom focused and the other the opposite (as a matter of fact it could be interesting to see them meet later on) and it's always nice to see more games with femdom from the domme perspective, but if there are no choices to make and no possibility of shaping the story by the player then it's just not for me. But I do wish you good luck with your project and I hope you'll find a big audience for your game.
Choices starts from episode 2. This is multiple ending game.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
Our game is released here. Check out our game thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-renpy-throne-of-blood-episode-1-lestar-studios.102702/
Give your thoughts and Ideas.
1.now i really want a sopranos themed femdom game with a monica beluci esque female tony soprano stand in"heavy nose breathing" ye you better start giving me vig paypig ..2 no show foot jobs 3 shoe jobs
2. Will this be playable on joiplay or android at all ?
3. Can i just choose a striaght up femdom path with the male protag
4. This reminds me of 30s gangster movies where everyone inexplicably was a anglosaxon mobster called jimmy
And 5. She was a huah

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1.now i really want a sopranos themed femdom game with a monica beluci esque female tony soprano stand in"heavy nose breathing" ye you better start giving me vig paypig ..2 no show foot jobs 3 shoe jobs
2. Will this be playable on joiplay or android at all ?
3. Can i just choose a striaght up femdom path with the male protag
4. This reminds me of 30s gangster movies where everyone inexplicably was a anglosaxon mobster called jimmy
And 5. She was a huah
1) Of cause ;)
2) Not yet.
3) Not so soon. It will take little bit of time. He is a dominant mc. You must need a right women for that ;)
4) You are right about that :LOL:
5) Nope

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
bro I'm asking about with which character (name) we have a femdom
Emilia (she's one of the MCs).
What is a huah?
HUAH / According to the urban dictionary:
A dirty, nasty, easy girl with no morals. One who goes through men in an instant, or one who tries to have the most sex. Someone who gives it up with anyone or anything. Someone who is a tramp.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
HUAH / According to the urban dictionary:
A dirty, nasty, easy girl with no morals. One who goes through men in an instant, or one who tries to have the most sex. Someone who gives it up with anyone or anything. Someone who is a tramp.
Thanks

Reactions: Mister_M
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes