Seeking Femdom Game Recommandation

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
I think the last thread on this topic was posted 2019 so I thought I'd ask for recommendations again.

I am specifically looking for games like these 2: 'Peniban Quest' and 'Pendora's Forest'. It doesn't have to be games solely on this site. Just games you know is similair to those and i would seek them out myself is fine. These games have been great and right up my alley in terms of femdom, only slight complaints on some things on Peniban Quest.

What I prefer: 2DCG game with customization. Humiliation of a cute male/trap or similar. CFNM stuff. And obviously femdom.

What I don't like: Urination/Scat, feet fetish and ballbusting. These are things I can live with within a game though.
(Peniban Quest for example has a bit of that, but the rest of the game is great so it makes up for that)

Don't recommend me 'Tower of Trample' the game almost imminently opens up with a fart sound effect and fart cloud during a fight. It made me cringe, laugh and it shriveled up my boner faster than I could say "ew".

Ofcourse these are just my tastes, if the thread devolves into a different discussion around femdom I wouldn't be upset.
This is also my first thread on this site so I'm sorry if i did something stupid.

Reactions: Peniban

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
So you like femdom but you don't like female feet?
...Dude you made me more confused than a calc when you make it divide by 0.
Hey man, can't a guy enjoy femdom without feet shit? I have never looked at a girls feet, or anyone's feet, and thought. "Oh yea, let me lick those baby~". I don't want 'athlete's foot' in my mouth man. But as i said in the post, I can live with that stuff if the other content is good.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hey man, can't a guy enjoy femdom without feet shit? I have never looked at a girls feet, or anyone's feet, and thought. "Oh yea, let me lick those baby~". I don't want 'athlete's foot' in my mouth man. But as i said in the post, I can live with that stuff if the other content is good.
A bit unusual, but you certainly can. Imagining though, that if a Domme would order you to kiss her feet and you would answer back with "Leave me alone with this feet shit", is kinda funny. ;)

Reactions: Among Us

Ame2for1

Jan 27, 2018
A bit unusual, but you certainly can. Imagining though, that if a Domme would order you to kiss her feet and you would answer back with "Leave me alone with this feet shit", is kinda funny. ;)
Haha, oh, I see what you mean! I guess I'm in a minority then. I also think I'm in a minority to not really imagine myself in those/these kind of situations. I just kinda find this stuff hot. So I guess I'm a dom? It's confusing this stuff. It's the humiliation aspect i enjoy but don't really self insert myself.

Thanks for an actual suggestion!