4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
RJ240327_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A young protagonist (male) who received a request to subdue a devil who lives in a magical forest called "green forest".
His mission is to discover the "Human Ranch" constructed in the forest and defeat the ruler Inma.
A number of devils lurking in the depths of the forest stand in the way of their way.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-25
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Shiganoma -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.36
Language: Full English Translation (thanks AceCyclone)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Ending guide:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:
- Extra Outfits location
Thanks mitsushi for the share
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ240327_img_smp1.jpg RJ240327_img_smp2.jpg RJ240327_img_smp3.jpg RJ240327_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Did you report your thread?
Then it takes time to moderator to review the thread, then move it to game section

Fix the spoiler

SPOILER be sure to bracket [ ] the spoiler
Game categories
/SPOILER

Reactions: HP.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Did you report your thread?
Then it takes time to moderator to review the thread, then move it to game section

Fix the spoiler

SPOILER be sure to bracket [ ] the spoiler
Game categories
/SPOILER
Yeah I did a report already what spoilers did I miss they all show as that for me?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How long before the throngs of comments from people complaining about a partial translation when they didn't read the OP saying it was a partial translation I wonder.

Reactions: Anarys

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Huh, cool. This game is based off a 2-part artist CG from like 2 years ago. I'll try to find it.

Edit: Could not find the one that matched the person in this game (think it does exist but untranslated) but I did find from 2018 by Enoshima Iki.

Edit 2: The more I look the more confused I become. Art-style looks like Nagi Ichi but reminds me of Gujira and seems to have some Butakoma 300g mixed in. But the story style doesn't fit those artists and seems to be more Enoshima Iki in that regard. Also, the artwork doesn't match with this circle's previous work so they must have had outside help. Think this is as far as I will go to search for the elusive artist CG that may not even exist.

Last edited:

Sakuyablossom

Jun 22, 2017
im really enjoying the gameplay here tbh. considering this and the apparent content i would absolutely love a proper translation

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i keep getting syntax error on a lot of the sex parts man the games good but this sucks

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Darn, Was hoping this was the full, someone translated version. If it's the same partial that's been floating around, I'll wait till someone get's interested and does a translation of the rest. Good material, good set up and gameplay loop, but just needs the rest of the translation or you'll get lost as to keep going.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes