4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

nefar

May 16, 2017
anyone got a full save or can tell me how to get to the gallery and unlock everything?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Well its an interesting game but it suffers from incomplete translation and lots of errors due to it being half translated and half not,i will wait for a complete translation.

Reactions: lurkerKV69

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
anyone got a full save or can tell me how to get to the gallery and unlock everything?
Well after defeating the first boss the game will reward you 3 options (maybe the last one , i dunno if the reward random or not), 1 of them its to gain access to gallery room and you can enter it later , talk to the "banging gatcha" girl in gallery room and choose option 2 she will unlock everything for you. And once you enter you cant get out gallery room :D .

Last edited:

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
yea, that game have really lots of good idea but that damn translation make evrything horrible! there so many thing you avoid because you understand shit! there choice to make, clothe to found, and quest to finish...

Reactions: poophero

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!:eek:

I thought it was a girl that looked like a man cuz I SAW A DAMN BRA!o_O
1592156555836.png

BUT NOW I SEE ITS REALLY A DUDE DRESSED UP LIKE WOMAN:eek: (i see the tag also changed to [Male Protagonist])

IS IT A MAN OR WOMAN OR A FUTA DAMMIT?:mad: (No Im not gonna download just to see whats the MCs gender:cautious:)

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK!:eek:

I thought it was a girl that looked like a man cuz I SAW A DAMN BRA!o_O

BUT NOW I SEE ITS REALLY A DUDE DRESSED UP LIKE WOMAN:eek: (i see the tag also changed to [Male Protagonist])

IS IT A MAN OR WOMAN OR A FUTA DAMMIT?:mad: (No Im not gonna download just to see whats the MCs gender:cautious:)
To quote Big Shaq from Man's Not Hot: "I trap, trap, trap on the phone; movin' that cornflakes".

Hope it answers your question.

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Is it another lose to win game?
Not really. You get to area 2 and get told 'your armor is too hot to wear'. You can wear it and take a stat loss or go shirtless. It then open's you to nipple attacks (jeeze but things you type here). Merchant offers a fix, the Bra. The translation ends here, and so did I, but that's probably the idea going forward. Sissy options presented as reasonable until your down to panties.

Well its an interesting game but it suffers from incomplete translation and lots of errors due to it being half translated and half not,i will wait for a complete translation.
Wouldn't hold your breath. This half translation has been floating around for about a year now. Getting it here might kick someone into gear, but no one I know of is actually working on it. It's an abandoned translation looking to be picked up.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Just for personal bookmarking sake (i'm pretty anal about organizing), but is the second pic featuring a trap or an actual loli?

Yes, i know the trap tag is meant for the protag, and there are no loli tag, but do clarify if you know.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Yes, quite unfortunate and kinda defeats the purpose of a translation.
Yeah to get around those you have to switch to japanese for the scene then after it you have to switch back to English kinda annoying but works.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Darn, Was hoping this was the full, someone translated version. If it's the same partial that's been floating around, I'll wait till someone get's interested and does a translation of the rest. Good material, good set up and gameplay loop, but just needs the rest of the translation or you'll get lost as to keep going.
Yeah honestly I posted it here to hopefully get more people talking about it with walkthroughs and translation and whatnot

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes