4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It's spotty, yeah. It's designed more like a mobile game than a traditional RPG maker game and that actually works for it.

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
options on the early enemies seem a bit limited from what i was able to gather and the partial translation throws me for one hell of a loop
but neat anyway, better than some other jap futa on male games on here even if half of it is incomprehensible

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
I liked it. The transformation part when you're captured should be expanded, it was the best part.
Yeah there are some parts that could be expanded on, definitely. Like, with the added vagina body modification or asshole genitalization have pregnancy be an option. Or being fucked by Yumir for once. If a mod came out that adds more onto it, would definitely play it.

eien3

Aug 9, 2018
Basicly, I just chose the ".exe" of a game, translated it with "google option" on a "better" translation, then exported it to a game folder. In the end I just took the new "data" folder and changed the old one with it.

All the dialogs were translated except some lone symbols and "other stuff".

I had "Japanese" language set in the options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And as I wrote before, the ability to change clothes is broken in my game. Don't know why, though I am fine with it.
This translation is actually way better than the usual Mtl garbo. Did you use Google translate as the actual translation tool?

Its a shame it breaks the game on many levels though. Would try my hand at editing if I knew what to do

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
This translation is actually way better than the usual Mtl garbo. Did you use Google translate as the actual translation tool?

Its a shame it breaks the game on many levels though. Would try my hand at editing if I knew what to do
What about downloading "Translator++"no money was given : ( ?
As I mentioned before, I translated the whole game with it and I can understand the general meaning of the dialogs...

Do you need a link of the site I downloaded it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
Any chance to open it with the RPG-Maker and fix it, or would that just demand massive amounts of code-diving to fix it? I think at a certain time, if the stuff is a mess beyond any attempts of repair, the best one can do is probably scrape out all the assets and redo, but that would demand a lot of teamwork. Or time investment.

Mikauwu

Jan 14, 2020
Hi! This is my first reply so I hope nothing is wrong... I have a doubt and I was wondering if a kind sould could help me with it. Ok, recently I "discovered" this game and I search for some info about it. I've read that even now it's getting updates from time to time and I was wondering how do you get'em. I mean, in order to buy it you have to do it from this dlsite doesn't it? Sooo, when they update it... Do you have to do something? Is automatically update? You have to pay for them as in a dlc? Do you let a mail or smth and they send'em and u patch the game manually?

And, the most important question, I heard that it's not fully translated. Do they update the translation in each patch or it's currently "stopped"?

Thx in advance.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language so I commita lot of mistakes :c

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Hi! This is my first reply so I hope nothing is wrong... I have a doubt and I was wondering if a kind sould could help me with it. Ok, recently I "discovered" this game and I search for some info about it. I've read that even now it's getting updates from time to time and I was wondering how do you get'em. I mean, in order to buy it you have to do it from this dlsite doesn't it? Sooo, when they update it... Do you have to do something? Is automatically update? You have to pay for them as in a dlc? Do you let a mail or smth and they send'em and u patch the game manually?

And, the most important question, I heard that it's not fully translated. Do they update the translation in each patch or it's currently "stopped"?

Thx in advance.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother language so I commita lot of mistakes :c
Hey so when you buy it it will actually just add the update to your purchased works. I've been waiting on the update I will upload shortly and add here :)

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Update 1.2
Changelog: We added new bosses, added several H scenes, added one kind of crossdresser, and fixed bugs

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB and Yoko_666

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
When it comes to the translation how partial is partial? Is there a decent amount of translated content?

Reazed

Apr 16, 2019
This game is pretty easy honestly. Not like som where you need to question every npc, run around same map dozen times to find smth new to interact and soo on.

Reactions: Nin10dope 64
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes