4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
how is the tr going with this game ? can i play it using tr program ?" or the full tr is soon ?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
From what I've read it seems like translating this game is for some weird reason an absolute pain in the ass. I assume we're gonna be waiting a while for something serviceable then?

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Am i just dumb lol or should i know what you mean?
I suspect it is because there has already been a lot of discussion about the translation, and the new update "renewed" it.
But it's really pretty strange a new update and still a machine translation that's not even complete. I though that MTL was just "put your game in the google translator software and done".

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
I suspect it is because there has already been a lot of discussion about the translation, and the new update "renewed" it.
But it's really pretty strange a new update and still a machine translation that's not even complete. I though that MTL was just "put your game in the google translator software and done".
Yep but the way it's coded it need a certain degree of care since simply translating it causes some bugs like all items and equipments vanishing from the database and inventory

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Oh alright, yeah I've also just been seeing a bunch of game getting uploaded with broken english and its kinda getting annoying if im being honest

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
"Just the Intro is translated, I wouldn't call it even partial translated. "

Yikes that's a hard pass from me .. thanks for the heads up.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah trust me I wish they would work on the translation as well half way think the parts they translated were for the demo to trick us English speakers into buying it lol

Chuckbtesta

Sep 23, 2019
Does anyone know how essence extraction works? Some ingredients can apparently only be used that way, like red banana etc, but I can't figure out where to open that menu and the incomplete translation is making it all harder.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes