4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah honestly I posted it here to hopefully get more people talking about it with walkthroughs and translation and whatnot
What about downloading "Translator++"no money was given : ( ?
As I mentioned before, I translated the whole game with it and I can understand the general meaning of the dialogs...

Do you need a link of the site I downloaded it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

horambe

Jun 15, 2020
As I mentioned before, I translated the whole game with it and I can understand the general meaning of the dialogs...

I tried using it got this error:

TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined

How did you translate it? Can you post your translated version?

Last edited:

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
I tried using it got this error:

TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "path" argument must be one of type string, Buffer, or URL. Received type undefined

How did you translate it? Can you post your translated version?
Basicly, I just chose the ".exe" of a game, translated it with "google option" on a "better" translation, then exported it to a game folder. In the end I just took the new "data" folder and changed the old one with it.

All the dialogs were translated except some lone symbols and "other stuff".

I had "Japanese" language set in the options.

And as I wrote before, the ability to change clothes is broken in my game. Don't know why, though I am fine with it.

horambe

Jun 15, 2020
Basicly, I just chose the ".exe" of a game, translated it with "google option" on a "better" translation, then exported it to a game folder. In the end I just took the new "data" folder and changed the old one with it.

All the dialogs were translated except some lone symbols and "other stuff".

I had "Japanese" language set in the options.

And as I wrote before, the ability to change clothes is broken in my game. Don't know why, though I am fine with it.
Thanks for posting it, I also managed use translater++. I also found out why items and equipment are broken. You can't translate items, armor, classes, or actors. If you don't translate them they work fine.

La Me

Apr 10, 2018

This is why I posted it! You are my hero never knew this existed until now!

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Just for personal bookmarking sake (i'm pretty anal about organizing), but is the second pic featuring a trap or an actual loli?

Yes, i know the trap tag is meant for the protag, and there are no loli tag, but do clarify if you know.
I honestly couldn't tell you unfortunately they don't really tell a story about those enemies

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
game looks good enough but sadly can't understand anything going on and the choices, items and so on are all in chinese no idea what im picking turned it off at the first choice i encountered lol could definitely do with a hella lot better translation..

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Entered the recollection room without really realizing it (as it is in japanese), and i cant find the way out?
If I remember correctly that's a one-way trip. Pretty sure the developer mentions it as a warning as well.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I used Universal Game Translator. Makes any game playable. Mostly.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
How can you escape from your prison cell? (third area after amazons)
You have to find your weapon and talk with your friend. It took me a while to accomplish this and it is difficult to do so without getting corrupted to the point where you get a Bad End (on your first playthrough)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Just for personal bookmarking sake (i'm pretty anal about organizing), but is the second pic featuring a trap or an actual loli?

Yes, i know the trap tag is meant for the protag, and there are no loli tag, but do clarify if you know.
Trap.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It nearly scared me off when I saw the dreaded g word

but the game kinda makes it work. A lot of the instructions are untranslated but I've been able to intuit what they're going on about so far. I'd play this even without the h-scenes.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes