4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
No "gay" tag? Srsly???
Don't start this "traps are love, not gay" shit, since it's pretty easy to figure out if it's gay or not.
If [something (1 dick + no pussy)] fucks [something (1 dick + no pussy)] + (none of those are tentacle monsters) = it is "GAY".
Stop day dreaming. GAY IS GAY.
From what I can see from the previews at least, it seems like the MC only has sex with females.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
No "gay" tag? Srsly???
Don't start this "traps are love, not gay" shit, since it's pretty easy to figure out if it's gay or not.
If [something (1 dick + no pussy)] fucks [something (1 dick + no pussy)] + (none of those are tentacle monsters) = it is "GAY".
No

Reactions: anomynoos12343

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
No "gay" tag? Srsly???
Oi, you don't have get so anal about it. I mean you might be getting pegged the wrong way, though you don't have to make yourself an ass over it.

Last edited:

bumbledirken

May 8, 2018
Why do people like traps? It became a nope as soon as I read that.. sorry but I am no homo here. I can't understand why people like traps?
Because not everyone has your interests, people like cute girls, traps look like cute girls and have the additional appeal of the embarrassment of being a dude dressed like a chick and it makes it better when the girls bully the guy over it.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Why do people like traps? It became a nope as soon as I read that.. sorry but I am no homo here. I can't understand why people like traps?
I honestly like traps due to few straight examples that can be found. Straight traps are a godsend, because there's nothing quite like seeing a young lady or lady being outclassed in appeal and every way by a man.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I already bought this game, good game. I just want to confirm that this is just the original game and that there is NO additional English translation and NO fixes for the English crashes in this upload.

Edit:
Should've read the second page... guess that answers that.

I don't do gay content either but if you can do futa you're missing out on a good game here, your loss. There's a trap tag on it fellas, thats gay-warning enough for this content. The reason people like traps is because traps are a thing and we all like something. I'd fuck a trap before a loli and I'm straight, try it, dicks don't recognize gender.

Last edited:

Orc123456

Feb 10, 2018
Entered the recollection room without really realizing it (as it is in japanese), and i cant find the way out?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I assume guys who like traps aren't that hung up on someone's actual gender, but instead on their cuteness
and general feminine look. The terms Gynephilia/Androphilia are better used to label this kind of sexual interest than just straight/gay.

And sometimes, you will never really understand why people like what they like, because we don't really make sense.
Fuck, I'm bisexual and futa content isn't appealing at all for me, even though it would make sense for me to love it.

stagp

Nov 7, 2017
No "gay" tag? Srsly???
Well I'm straight so whatever makes my dick hard is naturally a woman.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
ME: Look at tag [Female Protagonist]
93186147_537002907228371_3341827732764884992_n.jpg
ME: (Click into link)

ME: Huh!, Its a [Male Protagonist] and where's the [Harem] tag.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
This game is great but it constantly crashes if you set the game to English.
I've found that if you save often, you can usually switch over to Japanese to get past the parts that crash and then switch back. It's not ideal, but the translation is stated right on the dlsite page that it's not finished, so I give it a pass.

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I see the main character in the pics,
Wearing slightly feminine clothes and I go, "Alright why?"
Looks at more pics,
Finds out protagonist goes full trap and i go, "Fuck why, what made you do that!?"
Also sees loli and full hype made.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
Maybe those people who make game like that don't care about your interest. Maybe the world don't turn around your interest either. Maybe you should think before writting, and let people with different taste enjoy what they like without judging like a kid who don't like eat brocolis. Thanks.
*ps: Damn the music in the opening is OP ! i just love rpg game who put other thing than the usual crap we can listen.*

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes