4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

abdfnru

Jul 31, 2017
Here's another Mega link in case anyone needs it, I also have a super shit MTL I can share, hopefully I can have a buddy fix it up

Game from DLSite (version 1.31)
Translation (/data/ folder but expect issues)
Translator++ Project (Red Tags means it contains <scripts> which would break things and are ignored on this first pass in the patch zip)

Etheric

May 30, 2017
Here's another Mega link in case anyone needs it, I also have a super shit MTL I can share, hopefully I can have a buddy fix it up

Game from DLSite (version 1.31)
Translation (/data/ folder but expect issues)
Translator++ Project (Red Tags means it contains <scripts> which would break things and are ignored on this first pass in the patch zip)
The Translator++ Project is just the files translated using Translator++ right? or there is additional editing?

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Can you point out which crystal to buy to unlock the new boss fight? A screenshot or just in which position it is
I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like the crystal you need to activate is the new one at the very bottom of the center.
It looks like it requires you to have gotten the true end before being able to activate it. I'm not sure if there are any other requirements for it besides that . After that it says you have to talk to her to fight, It might be talking about in the room itself or maybe in new game plus it will let you.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The Translator++ Project is just the files translated using Translator++ right? or there is additional editing?
You would want just the translation files if you just want to play with a mtl. If you want to edit the translation in translator++ then yeah grab the translator++ project trans file and import the data to edit it.

Last edited:

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I haven't tried it yet, but it seems like the crystal you need to activate is the new one at the very bottom of the center.
It looks like it requires you to have gotten the true end before being able to activate it. I'm not sure if there are any other requirements for it besides that . After that it says you have to talk to her to fight, It might be talking about in the room itself or maybe in new game plus it will let you.
The true end being beating the ultimate form of the succubus queen, after you get transported to the dream-like area once you beat her in her castle? Do you have to keep all virginities aswell for that to count as "True Ending"? Because i got her but also used the prostitution event a bunch of times to get money so i had a few debuffs already, and the crystal was still locked i'm pretty sure

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The true end being beating the ultimate form of the succubus queen, after you get transported to the dream-like area once you beat her in her castle? Do you have to keep all virginities aswell for that to count as "True Ending"? Because i got her but also used the prostitution event a bunch of times to get money so i had a few debuffs already, and the crystal was still locked i'm pretty sure
I checked a little bit more it looks like there is only one switch it keeps track of and that is the ending where Gawain and Sagramore continue their adventures while crossdressed, after successfully defeating Pandora. I'll test it out in a few minutes.

Last edited:

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I checked a little bit more it looks like there is only one switch it keeps track of and that is the ending where Gawain continues his adventure with Sagramore while they are dressed as females, after successfully defeating Pandora. I'll test it out in a few minutes.
Oh i'm not sure i've ever had that one actually, in the ending i got the MC is trying clothes on in a shop with the succubus queen and Gawain isn't really there i think. Do you know what could've locked me out of the true ending then? Anal and male virginity were both intact when i beat the final boss, i even managed to beat the amazon boss after escaping the castle.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Oh i'm not sure i've ever had that one actually, in the ending i got the MC is trying clothes on in a shop with the succubus queen and Gawain isn't really there i think. Do you know what could've locked me out of the true ending then? Anal and male virginity were both intact when i beat the final boss, i even managed to beat the amazon boss after escaping the castle.
I looked at the descriptions for the happy end vs the true end and the translations are so similar that it's hard to tell what you need to do for them. I definitely know for the true end you have to beat Pandora though. I'll check through some files to see what activates the true end though.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I looked at the descriptions for the happy end vs the true end and the translations are so similar that it's hard to tell what you need to do for them. I definitely know for the true end you have to beat Pandora though. I'll check through some files to see what activates the true end though.
Alright, thank you and sorry for the troubles. I dont know if it's of any importance towards what ending one can get but after beating the amazon boss, i pretty much went straight away for the castle to beat pandora, so i skipped basically the whole area around the castle.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Alright, thank you and sorry for the troubles. I dont know if it's of any importance towards what ending one can get but after beating the amazon boss, i pretty much went straight away for the castle to beat pandora, so i skipped basically the whole area around the castle.
Okay so to get the true end both Gawain's and Sagramore's body development level need to be 6 or higher.
That means both need to be trained a bit by the npcs, Gawain should be fairly easy to get his development level raised. To raise Sagramore's you have to take you time to go and save him, so the more day and night cycles that pass the better. The longer he is kept captive by the enemies the more they develop his body, the quicker you go to save him the less time they have to transform his body.

I'll also include a save with the recollection room fully unlocked. Just head on in through the red portal the new events are there also.
Edit: fixed game save file

Last edited:

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
who will tell you something similar (where a woman, corrupting, turns a guy into a girl, well, or dominates him, humiliating him)

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
Can anyone post the dlc costumes? I got a couple of the costume folders but dunno if there's more than the 2 downloads. I also dunno how to unlock some other than the 2 that you get in the lake rest area.

Reactions: Cirno

cms1121

Oct 24, 2017
I'll also include a save with the recollection room fully unlocked. Just head on in through the red portal the new events are there also.
So, I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, or if the save is for a different version, but when I put the save file in the save folder, the game doesn't recognize it. It won't show up when trying to load a game, no matter what I try to do. Looking in the save folder, there appears to be 2 files per save; a .rpgsave, and a .rpgsave.json, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
So, I'm not sure if I've done something wrong, or if the save is for a different version, but when I put the save file in the save folder, the game doesn't recognize it. It won't show up when trying to load a game, no matter what I try to do.
Thanks for pointing that out, I went back and forth testing different versions but it looks like the save relies on the global, common, and config rpgsave files. I'll link the save along with the other necessary files. The save is for version v1.31 but I also tested it out on the lower versions and it seemed to work fine for them, but would lack the updated areas and events. I'm not sure, but it might possibly cause conflicts with your previous saves if you have any though, so maybe make a backup of your save folder.

Last edited:

cms1121

Oct 24, 2017
Can confirm, the save works now. For 1.31, at least, haven't tested other versions.
Thanks, m8!

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes