4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is it possible to keep certain traits over in to the next playthroughs? i know your body can change from the training later on in the game but I'm not even sure if it possible to gain some of those traits outside of that small area so id like to know if there's at least other ways of gaining certain traits like "asshole genitalization" if you cant transfer that into a next playthrough.

i also know you can make it so your anal virginity stays taken by ymir, anything like that for pandora?

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
nvm I guess you just have to do good enough against Pandora for her to not take your first time right away?
not really sure what your question is but you can both get to the ranch and beat the game without losing any virginites yes.

when she ambushes you before you get to the ranch just don't accept her fight (or do so and win which if i remember right is away to beat the game early)

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
nvm I guess you just have to do good enough against Pandora for her to not take your first time right away?
Been a long while since I played, but, as anon1010 wrote, you can simply refuse the fight or win it (rather difficult and heavily dependent on RNG, if it's your first playthrough). If you lose, she won't take your first times, if you destroyed her Aegis/Athena/Ajax (whatever her shield is called) before being defeated.

is it possible to keep certain traits over in to the next playthroughs? i know your body can change from the training later on in the game but I'm not even sure if it possible to gain some of those traits outside of that small area so id like to know if there's at least other ways of gaining certain traits like "asshole genitalization" if you cant transfer that into a next playthrough.

i also know you can make it so your anal virginity stays taken by ymir, anything like that for pandora?
The only thing that I remember that can transfer between playthroughs is make-up, for a price. Nothing like that for Pandora.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Been a long while since I played, but, as anon1010 wrote, you can simply refuse the fight or win it (rather difficult and heavily dependent on RNG, if it's your first playthrough). If you lose, she won't take your first times, if you destroyed her Aegis/Athena/Ajax (whatever her shield is called) before being defeated.

The only thing that I remember that can transfer between playthroughs is make-up, for a price. Nothing like that for Pandora.
im pretty sure you can transfer penile virginity, anal, and first kiss if they were all taken by ymir. i know theres an option to make is so if your anal virginity is taken by her it transfers over, if that unlock applies to all virginites than all 3 of those should beable to transfer over.

was just curious if there was anything like that for pandora since i hadn't played in a while and couldn't remember.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
how to start the femboy brothel path?
Hmm, the one where you are the femboy prostitute? Progress through the goblin forest a bit, and after a cutscene with Ymir somewhere in her dialogue options will be a line asking how to make more demon coins (fast) or something like that - that will allow you to work there.

The one where you have sex with femboy incubi? It's not a brothel, but after getting captured by Pandora (or her forces, or after losing to Pandora when she offers you a duel), while in the final factory/compound area, during your captivity they will eventually let you have some 'free' time. Explore the other parts of the prison: one of the NPCs in the slave pens will ask you out for some femboy threesome time.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes