4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
How can i defeat Pandora?
After bridge boss with dancer outfit unlocked and a lot of restarts until I got the right dance RNG is how I did it before. But that was a previous version where DLC outfits were given and not earned through loops. Unless you mean in the mansion on first loop; then really, you're not meant to but still not impossible with a lot of grind.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LustAngel

Jan 13, 2024
After bridge boss with dancer outfit unlocked and a lot of restarts until I got the right dance RNG is how I did it before. But that was a previous version where DLC outfits were given and not earned through loops. Unless you mean in the mansion on first loop; then really, you're not meant to but still not impossible with a lot of grind.
i mean i defeated her goons but now only she is left and the things i can do are the same i feel like its too repetitive unless im doing something wrong and i havent unlocked certain areas

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
i mean i defeated her goons but now only she is left and the things i can do are the same i feel like its too repetitive unless im doing something wrong and i havent unlocked certain areas
It's not a scripted loss but it is intended to be near-unwinnable. Just lose.

Reactions: Xyla
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes