4.40 star(s) 13 Votes
Dec 2, 2022
New question, is there a way to cheat the Sei amount you get? I edited the value but the moment I spent more than I previously had Ymir chuckled and reset everything back to 0. (I was trying to get the keep your level perk because I didn't want to grind it all again)

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
New question, is there a way to cheat the Sei amount you get? I edited the value but the moment I spent more than I previously had Ymir chuckled and reset everything back to 0. (I was trying to get the keep your level perk because I didn't want to grind it all again)
Seconded!
I would also like to cheat the resources so I can play new game+ with all the perks.
Try using the Cheat plugin, it can edit values on real time to avoid glitches.

1 Bad Gloop

Feb 9, 2021
For anyone else that was uninterested in the grind, the Cheat plugin Droidcat mentioned does in fact work! Sei was considered a variable and had an untranslated name when I found it so you'll have to use the Cheat plugin menu to cycle through the variables until you find one with a value that matches the amount of Sei you currently have.

For those who are like I was and have no idea what the Cheat plugin is, you can download it from GitHub. (The Cheat plugin and Cheat Engine are two different things!)

Reactions: lookidooki

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
So i just bought myself maid hair and maid outfit, equiped them, and now as soon as I entered farm from north entrance i got spotted as intruder, is that supposed to happen? What was the point of crossdressing if it didn't help at all?

metus101

Mar 2, 2021
So i just bought myself maid hair and maid outfit, equiped them, and now as soon as I entered farm from north entrance i got spotted as intruder, is that supposed to happen? What was the point of crossdressing if it didn't help at all?
Iirc you need to convince the guards you're a succubus, not a girl. the two costumes that are succubi related are the succubus outfit and the nurse outfit.

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Yeah, you need to do Juda's quest and then buy costume stuff from them in order to sneak in. Wear your white brim and search the top left corner of that map. Also get quests from NPCs related to Judas.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I haven't played this in a long time but do remember running into that a while back, i remember having to edit 2 values with the aforementioned cheat plugin, not just one.

both variables were in japanese but I'm assuming one is the sei you currently have and the other is the total amount you've earned so if you give yourself 99999 sei but leave the other value alone the game seems to flag you as a cheater and just trolls you by resetting your sei so make sure you change both value's

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I couldn't find any recipe lists so I'm starting my own. Very WIP, will update when I regain motivation to sit around trying out food combos
Neat and quite useful, saving others having to do it themselves, though you might want to keep it in spoilers so as it gets bigger it does not take up too much space each time you repost it.

Reactions: jthunderk89

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If you are paying the latest version, try to keep all your stats at 0 or at least at the point before becoming a lego, and talk to them when you have to find the sword.
If you are playing an older version, its only possible on the gallery room.
Do you need to have a certain level of fem corruption to trigger them? I went into it intending to do this, kept every development stat under level one, but now I can't find anything that might be this scene in the training facility. There's a section in the dorms where one of them implies that if you were more feminine then something new might appear, but there's no chance to increase that before you run out of time to escape.

I'm not even sure how you'd increase corruption while keeping the other stats low.

Last edited:

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Do you need to have a certain level of fem corruption to trigger them? I went into it intending to do this, kept every development stat under level one, but now I can't find anything that might be this scene in the training facility. There's a section in the dorms where one of them implies that if you were more feminine then something new might appear, but there's no chance to increase that before you run out of time to escape.

I'm not even sure how you'd increase corruption while keeping the other stats low.
Its been a while since the last time i played the game, i think you need to have a high cross dressing fetish.
I recommend you to get the cheat menu plugin and edit your stats.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes