4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Regina: I'm lvl20... What level are you?

Gawain: Lvl 30

Goty best story lol.

Nah seriously, interesting game but it would have been fun to have more enemies at the start. I've played 30 mins and only encountered 3 enemies..

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Anyone had similar problem: every 5 minutes the game just stops. I still can hear music, sounds or even walk/fight, but
only the stopped image is displayed.

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone had similar problem: every 5 minutes the game just stops. I still can hear music, sounds or even walk/fight, but
only the stopped image is displayed.
It can happen if you abuse of the skip button.
You can try updating the nwjs files and/or adjusting your screen hertz to 60.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks.

Next question, how to defeat that fucking amazon Hiei. i almost get her at my first try, when i was totally unprepared (and suddenly she hit me with -AP skill), and now i try for 10th time, "prepared" and I cant get even close to my first try.

Any special skill to learn forst or what?

kbutler Amazon main boss

Last edited:

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
not sure exactly which fight you are talking about, but some things in the game arent meant to be doable during your first playthrough

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Thanks.

Next question, how to defeat that fucking amazon Hiei. i almost get her at my first try, when i was totally unprepared (and suddenly she hit me with -AP skill), and now i try for 10th time, "prepared" and I cant get even close to my first try.

Any special skill to learn forst or what?

kbutler Amazon main boss
Don't worry too much about losing that fight, you can always go for it in NG+
There is a skill the forest but I think you can only unlock it on the second playthrough onwards

You can also always prostitute with Ymir to do more rolls of the gacha :)

Dec 2, 2022
Okay I feel stupiud rn. I got the succubus costume and made it into the facility, however I have no idea where to go. I dont see any places I can go to get to pandora. the only stairs up seem to be blocked and idk how to move the guards.

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
Okay I feel stupiud rn. I got the succubus costume and made it into the facility, however I have no idea where to go. I dont see any places I can go to get to pandora. the only stairs up seem to be blocked and idk how to move the guards.
you can use the ninja costume to get around through the vents

Reactions: metus101
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes