4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
How to download it and extract it cause when I extract the folder it when error. After extracting the folder name will change to some type of code. Need help

The_Protagonist_Ugh

Dec 9, 2021
hey, can someone help me out here? I cant seem to find this "genjisk water" item thing. I also cant find li chao even after reaching the near end of the game, i know where he spawns but hes just never there.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
nope that just put his penis training at lv3, need lv6+, I assume I have to wait 10 days every time he is taken
Waiting 10 days should max out a different body part each time he is taken. Each part of his body that is corrupted counts toward the total, so if his penis is at Lv3, nipples at Lv2, and ass at Lv3, then his total body development level will have a value of 8. If I remember correctly, level 3 is the highest each part that can be trained can go. If Gawain and Sagramore are captured and held in Pandora's human farm, a lot of development will happen during that period that should help boost you to the 6 points needed, unless you manage to escape quickly.

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
You mean Ymir? I never seen the option, do you need a certain level of training?
It's been quite a long time since I played, so take it with a grain of salt. In your last meeting spot BEFORE you have your first boss battle (with Regina), the one where Ymir has a conversation with some other powerful Succubus, when deciding to talk to Ymir a new option should appear that says "How do I make money fast" or something like that. Agree and that's it. No level requirements.

Reactions: ThisisforProndude

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
ho
It's been quite a long time since I played, so take it with a grain of salt. In your last meeting spot BEFORE you have your first boss battle (with Regina), the one where Ymir has a conversation with some other powerful Succubus, when deciding to talk to Ymir a new option should appear that says "How do I make money fast" or something like that. Agree and that's it. No level requirements.
how to reach the ending where I become ymir bride

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes