4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

D-Boy22

Nov 14, 2019
can you sleep in this game and if so how, struggling to keep my energy up and waiting for night to end takes too long

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone have a the new closed beta version of this game? And if so, can the download link be uploaded?
only time will tell when the
Paradise Succubus B ver.0.26 beta if,will,or when.It will be posted.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
I was just casually replying to someone that said something about it.so don't complain to me when I ill ready know that. this is exactly why I try too not reply or chat much cause of stuff like this ugh.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Well if someone does make a new thread, please, at least post a link to it on one of the comments.
That would be harmless enough, yes?
Or does that go against the forum rules?

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I'll toss in a Game Request in the appropriate board section later. I mean, any of you can do it, too. If I take too long to do it, by all means, please do it, too.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I'll toss in a Game Request in the appropriate board section later. I mean, any of you can do it, too. If I take too long to do it, by all means, please do it, too.
Well I'm personally not active often on the website, I don't think I'd update too frequently. Thanks for offering though.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
To try and stay somewhat on topic, I'll give a small in-game tip. If you keep getting ambushed while trying to sleep at night, you can sleep near Ymir which will guarantee that you won't be attacked. There might be a unique instance that I can't think of where that might not apply, but overall, you shouldn't be attacked as long as you sleep near her.

Well I'm personally not active often on the website, I don't think I'd update too frequently. Thanks for offering though.
I went ahead and made a thread for the Paradise Succubus demo here.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To try and stay somewhat on topic, I'll give a small in-game tip. If you keep getting ambushed while trying to sleep at night, you can sleep near Ymir which will guarantee that you won't be attacked. There might be a unique instance that I can't think of where that might not apply, but overall, you shouldn't be attacked as long as you sleep near her.

I went ahead and made a thread for the Paradise Succubus demo here.
Thank you for sharing, I will be sure to give it a follow too :)

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry for taking a bit long for the patch, there were a lot of compatibility issues with the last patch that caused a few other bugs to occur. If you have the game already, here is the . Also, here's updated save files for the newgame+ and recollection rooms, with all outfits, scenes, and journal entries unlocked. Backup your saves before using the save file as it will most likely overwrite previous data that the plugins use.
does the save have fully journal?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat Pandora? I'm level 34 is it just a level problem?
Yes and no, the first battle is false, you have to loose and then fight her again about 3 more times (depending on the ending). Use the skill from the squid in amazon area, use it after the skill that halve AP for the next skill.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

chloe_queen

Jul 1, 2022
Yes and no, the first battle is false, you have to loose and then fight her again about 3 more times (depending on the ending). Use the skill from the squid in amazon area, use it after the skill that halve AP for the next skill.
Thank you! Didn't realize there was multiple playthroughs!

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes