4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

CarpDakota

Dec 19, 2021
Can anyone give me the best skill set before 3rd pack? I dont know how to beat Melody and the other succubus

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Can anyone give me the best skill set before 3rd pack? I dont know how to beat Melody and the other succubus
I used skills that can be used instantly, there is another one that reduces the cost for the nex skill and that combined with the electric one from the squid is enough.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Can't wait for this game to be finished so can get it translated hopefully
agreed. Arthur is cute and i REALLY hope there will be a translation for it. Will also have to look if there is a way to support the creator....

Just REALLY hoping for even just machine translation seince as it stands I am not understanding a single thing,lol

Last edited:

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
agreed. Arthur is cute and i REALLY hope there will be a translation for it. Will also have to look if there is a way to support the creator....

Just REALLY hoping for even just machine translation seince as it stands I am not understanding a single thing,lol
Look up Mtool it does the machine translation, just doesn't do anything compared to actual translation lol

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Where does one find Mina & the Weitress outfit?
Need to win/lose against the first boss and not loop. Unlock the middle gate ("sosei"), close the left gate ("destruction") so only "sosei" will spawn
Bar is added to towns instead of the training field, do it once to get the waitress outfit.
Mina replaces the skeleton, Anusbis replaces the breaker succubus, Pharoah Sarcophagus replaces the Catgirl. Sosei boss is not implemented yet.

Destruction is "regular" femdom, "sosei" is feminization, third area "chaos" will be TG/corruption

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Thank you.
If you're having trouble finding the locations of the outfits, here are the locations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I've attached an updated save for the recollection room. Go down into the red portal to access the recollection room or up into the green portal to start newgame+.
Edit: Removed old save. Use the new one in the OP.
im following the instructions but i can't seem to find these outfits. anyone know why?

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
im trying to follow the instructions but they are not working. Would this be because

im following the instructions but i can't seem to find these outfits. anyone know why?
As those edits show, the old methods of getting those outfits were removed. You now get them through the NG+ Point Buy thing.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
So the game said that we can get late for certain events. Can someone give me detailed answer because i got first out of energy passout and the first cutscene still plays. Do i have to wait more or do i get it anyway? Also if we passout near merchant do we get eventualy raped or what because nothing happened to me?

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
So the game said that we can get late for certain events. Can someone give me detailed answer because i got first out of energy passout and the first cutscene still plays. Do i have to wait more or do i get it anyway? Also if we passout near merchant do we get eventualy raped or what because nothing happened to me?
I think it just ties into the endings, Sagramore needs a certain amount of development for the true ending which is mainly tied to time, there is an ending that requires very low development, one with high/very high development.

The merchant areas are safe from monster encounters.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes