4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
Sorry for taking a bit long for the patch, there were a lot of compatibility issues with the last patch that caused a few other bugs to occur. If you have the game already, here is the . Also, here's updated save files for the newgame+ and recollection rooms, with all outfits, scenes, and journal entries unlocked. Backup your saves before using the save file as it will most likely overwrite previous data that the plugins use.
Does this still work? Everytime I put the patched files in my game it gives me a "failed to load img" making it unplayable

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Does this still work? Everytime I put the patched files in my game it gives me a "failed to load img" making it unplayable
It's been a while since I tested it out, but it should be compatible, I'll test it out in a few minutes. When does the error occur, mid game somewhere? Where did you download your copy of the game? Are you playing on mobile? Did you at any point decrypt the game's image files?

Edit: The game starts up fine for me, so I'll need to know when the image error occurs. If it occurs on startup, I think those errors are mainly caused by not extracting with Japanese name encoding.

Last edited:

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
It's been a while since I tested it out, but it should be compatible, I'll test it out in a few minutes. When does the error occur, mid game somewhere? Where did you download your copy of the game? Are you playing on mobile? Did you at any point decrypt the game's image files?
I play on mobile using joiplay, this error happens whenever I press new game, this is the compressed version and I downloaded it from post here, I tried the non compressed one and nothing changes. I dont know what or how to decrypt the image files, so I guess I didnt do that. But the game was working before I patched it and it is independent of the images so maybe its something else?

Heres the log.txt

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I play on mobile using joiplay, this error happens whenever I press new game, this is the compressed version and I downloaded it from post here, I tried the non compressed one and nothing changes. I dont know what or how to decrypt the image files, so I guess I didnt do that. But the game was working before I patched it and it is independent of the images so maybe its something else?
Heres the log.txt
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with dealing with rpgmaker issues on Joiplay, it seems to be looking for a png file even though it should be a rpgmvp file, it might be related to extracting with Japanese name encoding, but I'm not sure how you'd do that on mobile. I'm not sure what extraction app you're using, but on winrar under the options tab, there should be a name encoding tab where you can select Japanese Shift name encoding, then extract. That's all I can really think of, sorry, I can't be of much help, but there might be someone else here who has played it on mobile that can help you.

Edit: Disregard what I just said, I just realized you said that it worked before patching it, so what I said about extracting doesn't really matter. But like I said, I'm unfamiliar with Joiplay and how the patch might be affecting the files there so I can't really be of much help.

Last edited:

Bruhhakbomama

Aug 25, 2022
Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with dealing with rpgmaker issues on Joiplay, it seems to be looking for a png file even though it should be a rpgmvp file, it might be related to extracting with Japanese name encoding, but I'm not sure how you'd do that on mobile. I'm not sure what extraction app you're using, but on winrar under the options tab, there should be a name encoding tab where you can select Japanese Shift name encoding, then extract. That's all I can really think of, sorry, I can't be of much help, but there might be someone else here who has played it on mobile that can help you.

Edit: Disregard what I just said, I just realized you said that it worked before patching it, so what I said about extracting doesn't really matter. But like I said, I'm unfamiliar with Joiplay and how the patch might be affecting the files there so I can't really be of much help.
Can you send me your patched game if you still have it? I think my messing somwething up if i patch it myself. Thanks for the help btw.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
No, it is not. the download links in the first post contain the Japanese version of the game (1.36, even though it says 1.35)
The game has an English translation, but without the patch it is incomplete
Oh right forgot, yeah the Extra section is unneeded I know, since it also no longer works.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Alright uploading now, will update OP shortly

Edit: Updated OP and reported for mods to look at, if you all need anything else let me know!
Add this inside the game folder. The same file is in there, but in Japanese, after all.

Edit: Did a little proofreading that I forgot to do before.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheodoreBear
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes