4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Dragoon54

Oct 20, 2019
Is it still possible to get the extra outfits using the methods outlined in the OP link? They don't seem to be working for me.

metus101

Mar 2, 2021
Is it still possible to get the extra outfits using the methods outlined in the OP link? They don't seem to be working for me.
I think you have to complete the game once to unlock the outfits now, post game you'll be sent to a room with new game+ options and they're located on the bottom half area.

Reactions: Dragoon54

metus101

Mar 2, 2021
i spend like 2 hours trying to find the recollection room any idea where it's at?
Beat the game at least once (So start a NG+), followed by beating the first Boss(the blonde succubus Milk Farm Lady), then choose to unlock the recollection room and then I think you talk to Ymir to unlock it or it just naturally spawns where Ymir hangs out in any point of the game AFTER having done all the preceding steps.

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Wait.... There is a sequel in the making? How awesome is that! I wish the very best to the creator and hope that it will be fully realized. This news certainly made my day better! :D

And the demo is certainly looking nice. Arthur is cute and I can't wait to see him corrupted bit by bit.... :devilish:

NoThinker19

Oct 31, 2022
Just downloaded the game but good chunks of it are still Japanese, as in even the combat dialogue isn't translated. Do I also need to download the v1.36 Patch data and if so how do I get that to work?

Yacon

Feb 14, 2018
Just downloaded the game but good chunks of it are still Japanese, as in even the combat dialogue isn't translated. Do I also need to download the v1.36 Patch data and if so how do I get that to work?
Game is only in JP for now, still an early alpha and reverse anal it's not a common kink, so it will take a while before any proper fan translation

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
Do I also need to download the v1.36 Patch data and if so how do I get that to work?
Yes, you need to download the patch, inside the archive with the patch will be a folder www, copy it to the folder with the game, answer "yes" to the question about overwriting files.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes