4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Chaincat

Aug 13, 2017
Try reading the guide.
The guide in the linked message isn't working. Do I have to come back later? I run under the tree, face up, press enter 7 times, and type in the code, and nothing happens. I try again for the second spot, enter 9 times and the code, again, nothing.

Edit: It's more accurate to say I go up to the tree, press enter 7 times, and then nothing happens. No menu to enter the code. I assumed I just had to type it in but that didn't work.

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
The guide in the linked message isn't working. Do I have to come back later? I run under the tree, face up, press enter 7 times, and type in the code, and nothing happens. I try again for the second spot, enter 9 times and the code, again, nothing.

Edit: It's more accurate to say I go up to the tree, press enter 7 times, and then nothing happens. No menu to enter the code. I assumed I just had to type it in but that didn't work.
The guide I made is outdated, the outfits are no longer acquired that way. In the latest update, they removed those methods in acquiring the outfits and made it where you purchase the outfits in the perks room when you get an ending.

Edit: Once purchased the outfits will carry over into your next playthrough if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaincat

Chaincat

Aug 13, 2017
The guide I made is outdated, the outfits are no longer acquired that way. In the latest update, they made it where you purchase the outfits in the perks room when you get an ending.
I see. So I was bashing my head against that wall for nothing. I imagine it was probably stated somewhere in this thread and I just overlooked it. Thanks for clarifying, all the same.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Man this game has so many good things while so many bad simultaneously. The CGs are fantastic, the text and translation amazing, level design being fantastic (at least on per screen, not overall). But so many things are so bad IMO.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
No.
I applied the patch before playing.
I'm playing via Windows.
Okay, so when you enter battle do the skills appear, but are just greyed out?
Or are the skill names not there at all?

Edit: I'll message you to avoid spamming the thread.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 13 Votes