4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
Am i missing something? Post states " Full English Translation " , but its 70-80% japanese text. Some tutorial parts are not translated, and choice after beating first boss is all japanese too, but for some reason parts when Pandora appears is translated. Do i need to do something to enable full translation?

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Am i missing something? Post states " Full English Translation " , but its 70-80% japanese text. Some tutorial parts are not translated, and choice after beating first boss is all japanese too, but for some reason parts when Pandora appears is translated. Do i need to do something to enable full translation?
did you pick the 1st or 2nd choice when asked about the language? 1652624004097.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miliopuff

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
how much of the game is actually translated?
I wouldn't even call it 50% translated. So much of it is still in Japanese, especially dialogue that involves story altering decisions.
I think the game download here is the Japanese version without the patch applied, so if you downloaded the game and did not apply the v1.36 patch, then only about 6% is translated and it's a rough translation that launched with the base Japanese version of the game. If you apply the v1.36 patch, then everything besides a few lines of text for skills that pop up at the top of the screen during battle should be translated. Also, one thing I noticed is that if you use a save before using the v1.36 patch, then certain lines of text will remain in Japanese in the status menu. I'm not sure what else might be affected, so you might want to start a new game after applying the patch to avoid further issues.

Last edited:

VIsta54

Aug 26, 2019
I think the game download here is the Japanese version without the patch applied, so if you downloaded the game and did not apply the v1.36 patch, then only about 6% is translated and it's a rough translation that launched with the base Japanese version of the game. If you apply the v1.36 patch, then everything besides a few lines of text for skills that pop up at the top of the screen during battle should be translated. Also, one thing I noticed is that if you use a save before using the v1.36 patch, then certain lines of text will remain in Japanese in the status menu. I'm not sure what else might be affected, so you might want to start a new game after applying the patch to avoid further issues.
Thanks, i applied 1.36 patch, and everything worked. Didnt know this was necessary. Big thanks again for help, and for translation (y)

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Is there only 2 packs of skills, of more? If more, whereto get them?
Continue progressing, some hidden skills, some event unlocked skills and a 3rd pack to Gatcha.
nothing new about this game or the new game?
Correct, nothing new yet.
is there any guide on how to apply the patch?
I believe so, go to the search bar at the top of this webpage, limit the parameters to just this thread, and try a search. Probably find it if it's there.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
is there any guide on how to apply the patch?
first download the game from the first post, unzip it. then download patch 1.36, unzip it too. inside the archive with the patch there will be a folder www, copy it to the game folder, answer yes to the question about overwriting files. enjoy the game

Reactions: Xyla

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (588 MB/ 216 MB) : , [1.36]

Last edited:
Reactions: TheodoreBear

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Ohhh. My apologies then. Thank you.

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
New update on the new game alpha, finally we get some futa loving in game!

I am cautiously hoping for a full English translation at launch, but I’m willing to wait for one like Pandora’s Forest. I’m currently making due with the barest of bones T++ translation lol.

Reactions: Oxiton

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win (576 MB/ 216 MB) : , (1.36)

Last edited:

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
New update on the new game alpha, finally we get some futa loving in game!

I am cautiously hoping for a full English translation at launch, but I’m willing to wait for one like Pandora’s Forest. I’m currently making due with the barest of bones T++ translation lol.
I waiting for the boss, it look so much like the previous protagonist though

kakaoaoaoaoao

Mar 18, 2021
I need Help, my inventory doesn't load New items. Just started the game, got some gems from the gacha, herbs and Wood but none of those apear on the menu.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes