4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
I believe all the dlc costume is in the latest patch, just need to unlock with point after the game
No, this costume was never added to the game, just like the bdsm one with the boobs that can only be obtained via save edit. Check the dev blog.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
No, this costume was never added to the game, just like the bdsm one with the boobs that can only be obtained via save edit. Check the dev blog.
the red costume is not the one you use while doing prostitution or im wrong?????, i played this game like 5 months ago

kleenixkill

Jan 8, 2021
what's the latest version of the translation? Also how are the different transformations/physical changes triggered for yourself and the other character?

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Anybody know if v13 thats in ether beta or alpha is free now I know that v14 is not but v13 said 0 yen if that's free how do you get it I tried going to the site directly and body know how to do it or have a link on the free one if it is free

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
what's the latest version of the translation? Also how are the different transformations/physical changes triggered for yourself and the other character?
I believe v1.36 covers the latest dlc clothes, but v1.34 is completely playable with no loss of functionality.

While there are costumes, there aren't transformations per se. Example, a worm monster attacks your nipples, deals tease damage and increases your tease weakness going forward. You can wear a regular shirt to block some attacks to the nips, but the area can cause negative status effects for being overheated from too much clothes.
Less transformations and more "race to win before becoming weakened to tease damage too much to actually win." Losing and restarting a NG+ is expected a couple times.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
I believe v1.36 covers the latest dlc clothes, but v1.34 is completely playable with no loss of functionality.

While there are costumes, there aren't transformations per se. Example, a worm monster attacks your nipples, deals tease damage and increases your tease weakness going forward. You can wear a regular shirt to block some attacks to the nips, but the area can cause negative status effects for being overheated from too much clothes.
Less transformations and more "race to win before becoming weakened to tease damage too much to actually win." Losing and restarting a NG+ is expected a couple times.
The farm bad end gives you breasts, also the farm has the other ass transformations but they are non-visual.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020

what you loss in functionality with the 1.36 only have played the 1.31 and from what i read the 1.36 has patch has been reuploaded like 2 times stills have bugs???

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
what you loss in functionality with the 1.36 only have played the 1.31 and from what i read the 1.36 has patch has been reuploaded like 2 times stills have bugs???
At time of post, the file available on the first post wasn't the latest update, however the latest updates are just chasing costumes, not main text or functions. It was poorly written, but I was trying to clarify the latest patch isn't a deal breaker, just go with the first post upload.

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
The status and many things in menu are still untranslated. Same is with dialogue in sex scene. Only me?

Last edited:

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Believe you need to power level (cycle the whole game) until you beat Pandora in the first encounter, then Ymir fight becomes optional? Don't quite remember.
im on lap 2, iv beat pandora at night. it said something about being able to challenge yimir on the open world, but i cant fight her anywhere at all. i also beat pandora on lap 2 when you find her in the forest and that just gave me the hero ending and threw me into lap 3.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
im on lap 2, iv beat pandora at night. it said something about being able to challenge yimir on the open world, but i cant fight her anywhere at all.
You'll need to purchase a certain perk in order to fight her. The perk is purchased in the perk room when you clear the game. I don't remember the specific perks name, but if you look around the perk room you should find it. Once you have the perk, enter into a conversation with her somewhere else other than the perk or recollection room and then back out, you will then get a prompt asking whether you want to fight her or not.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
You'll need to purchase a certain perk in order to fight her. The perk is purchased in the perk room when you clear the game. I don't remember the specific perks name, but if you look around the perk room you should find it. Once you have the perk, enter into a conversation with her somewhere else other than the perk or recollection room and then back out, you will then get a prompt asking whether you want to fight her or not.
i have every perk but the one you get from true ending, is that the 1 i need to fight her

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes